2x monitor on pwi how option

matthew4
matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
hello everyone i needed to advise how i set the monitor to make the main count to be full and 1920x1080 alt on the secondary monitor every time I switch to the window next to the main account it falls into the windows windows and does not stop in the full window do not know how do it make it the window did not fall to full? sry for english use translator

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Pretty much any game in full screen minimizes when you switch between monitors, it's rare to have a game that doesn't.

I can't really help you with that, If you want 2 windowed clients, 1 on each screen, both running at the same time (1 client doesn't freeze when you're in the other one) I can help with that.

Having 1 client in full screen and another one windowed though, i don't know and not sure there is a solution tbh.

Mr. Justice
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I dont think the game Engine can handle 2 Full Screens.

Gonna move this to Tech Support. Check out The sticky threads it contains information on running 2 clients at once without the screen freezing on one when your on the other.

Thanks.​​
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    I dont really understand
    Is it the freeze thats the problem? because that can be fixed..
    x2 full screen games on two monitors im not sure if thats possible. you could do two window mode though instead and just drag to 2nd monitor.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Run full screen windowed, and that should solve the issue. I think there are instructions on that here somehwere, like in Sylen's Sticky threads.​​
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    problem is fix must play only on windows ty all who help