A Thank You from a FTP player

Options
wtl
wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
I would like to thank PWI for all the freebies I have received in game for quite a while now and do not want this post to be seen as a complaint as that is not the intention.

I just finished checking in my 33 toons on Sanctuary server and noticed some of my toons did not get the annual attendance reward.

Quoteing from the event calendar ... There will be a big prize for those players who never missed a day in the whole year!

I'm thinking maybe this sentence needs to be changed to make it more accurate.

Out of 33 toons i received 6 attendance rewards. Toons under lvl 100 (23 for me) did not get any rewards.
Toons over 100 (11 for me) 6 got rewards from 2016 so some items might as well not have been there.

I learned a long time ago that most of the problems in this game will never be fixed so I try to smile and appreciate what I do get and go back to playing.

I do feel a little disappointed that most of my toons were not allowed to receive rewards this year, but that just means I can park almost all my toons and do something else with my time.

Comments

• wtl
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Racked up on the login?

I was lucky if i got anything on any day. Most days i got zilch, but that was what i expected from pwi.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    Is this guy seriously complaining about not getting the attendance reward on 33 toons?xD

Also, I think 2k pots, 30 war avatar pack S (valued at 150$ btw), the vendor shop and other goodies are pretty good.
    Also, if you didn't get the rewards, it's simply because you didn't do the sign in on every toon everyday, i highly doubt you did, and even if you did, dude, get out, 33 toons lol...

Mr. Justice
  • wtl
    Options
    If you bothered to read my post I said it was not a complaint, just that they need to reword the event calendar to say you must be 100+ to get rewards.

And for your information, I did log them every day. I am disabled and pwi helps fill my days since 2008.

Why do some people read what they want you to say instead of what you did say? It never ceases to amaze me.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Obviously, This Person does not see what is wrong here, for whatever reason's.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Exploitation at its best. Bet you were a vit stone +10 toon now +10 full Jsod like so many running around gg wp lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Closing this thread.

Thank You for your feedback.

H.
This discussion has been closed.