Arc Code - Entitlement QQ - Off-Topic Discussions

Comments

• celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    nope server down someone grinch our christmases
  • maddyblossom
    maddyblossom Posts: 18 Arc User
    orangeitis wrote: »
    maybe if we collectively start chanting in game they'll give us a new code!
    I certainly hope you're being sarcastic.

No i'm dead serious!! We play in a magical world, so if we combine all our powers maybe we can get the stars to align and get some codes!!
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    orangeitis wrote: »
    maybe if we collectively start chanting in game they'll give us a new code!
    I certainly hope you're being sarcastic.

No i'm dead serious!! We play in a magical world, so if we combine all our powers maybe we can get the stars to align and get some codes!!

;) That's totally gonna work *coughs*

On a sidenote, I am wondering what happened to the halloween event. Were there any winners announced that i didn't see? It's been over a month. I doubt we reached any code cap at the time though.
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    Participation in the halloween event was too low, so there were no codes or other rewards.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I don't know the people at pwi have families and i'm sure between work and holiday and shopping we might not get any codes till after holiday which i feel is understandable they have showered us with gifts all year long for the record especially kay
    Post edited by laiwaisan on
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Butter attracts muffins... and codes :D
  • laiwaisan
    Ohhhh just got an ideal on new promo charge 10 dollars get your choice on account stashable permanent jones or o'mally charge 20 get both account bound not tradeable but account stashable wouldn't that kick but Spend 30 dollars get a permanent blue lucky star Spend forty dollars get permanent red lucky star spend 50$ get ☆☆☆Amulet of Blessing permanent one in a life time deal for this special 2018 christmas that be the you know what
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Maybe, Lai... But what about the Kid's adult's that are F2p?. Putting them at real money, could further gap player's which is already high enough.. They've been free to all for a very long time, and a pretty good stat defensively and offensively.. I would just make em Perma free, again reason being they have been free for a Very long time!! Heck, worst case scenario just make them obtainable via PW Promotion's Agent for a few of those common tokens u use for Tele's ect ect..
  • laiwaisan
    wettstyle wrote: »
    Maybe, Lai... But what about the Kid's adult's that are F2p?. Putting them at real money, could further gap player's which is already high enough.. They've been free to all for a very long time, and a pretty good stat defensively and offensively.. I would just make em Perma free, again reason being they have been free for a Very long time!! Heck, worst case scenario just make them obtainable via PW Promotion's Agent for a few of those common tokens u use for Tele's ect ect..

Thats actually a good ideal and then we wouldn't have to put in a code every week or worry about the code not working like just recently?

i still think this one should be in cash shop as permanent or even as a charge promo permanent blue lucky star Spend forty dollars get permanent red lucky star spend 50$ get ☆☆☆Amulet of Blessing permanent one in a lifetime deal for this special 2018 christmas that be the you know what while still keeping temp ones for non cash shoppers ?

But you know be super awesome permanent legacy mark in a special pwi chance pack of course the odds of winning it should be like winning a crown madness because of how super awesome it is account bound if equip but account stashable drewllllll
  • mizukhy
    mizukhy Posts: 35 Arc User
    Some super pill to up for the new year? :D
  • laiwaisan
    edited December 2017
    I saw, but would I be to much of a troll if i asked is there going to be a code before they take off for holiday vacation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X95d1KVlwwo
  • bravoos#5902
    bravoos#5902 Posts: 4 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    I saw, but would I be to much of a troll if i asked is there going to be a code before they take off for holiday vacation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X95d1KVlwwo

+1
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User

from kalyst on the maintenance post:
    "This maintenance should also fix the issues with the Jones Blessing and a new code will be issued before I leave the office for Christmas break!"
  • mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »

from kalyst on the maintenance post:
    "This maintenance should also fix the issues with the Jones Blessing and a new code will be issued before I leave the office for Christmas break!"

She meant the new jones code for 2018. Not an actual new code for stuff. The 2018 jones/omalley code have been posted in the forums. They were posted Dec 22nd.
  • laiwaisan
    No new years code is like no new years kiss we are unloved shoves spoon in tub of ice cream sit in the corner indian style facing wall don't look at me dont look at me
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    No new years code is like no new years kiss we are unloved shoves spoon in tub of ice cream sit in the corner indian style facing wall don't look at me dont look at me

It's true, no codes for christmas and new years...thats kinda sad since it was somewhat a tradition.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    She must be swamped with work seeing as the expansion is just around the corner. We have to keep in mind she's a single person doing the workload of a whole team. Sometimes she needs to sacrifice some things to prioritize others. It sucks that we didn't get any codes lately, but I'm sure she will make up for it as soon as some weight is lifted off her shoulders fish-30.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    Unfortunately, I can not congratulate you on the moderator. On the one hand, you say you have no more time to keep up your thread. On the other hand, we should process your application. anyway. but now you could even clean up your thread and reset to post 1.
    Now you could even clean up your thread and reset to post 1.
  • notoriousx3
    notoriousx3 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Not a single new code all of December and Christmas, no new code for New Years, what exactly does PWE do for its player's? Lol.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    The massive amount of events that were on during this season instead? the like 30 days of presents?
  • notoriousx3
    oh so the same events that have been on for years and that they just had to click a button to turn on, got it.
  • notoriousx3
    wow two useless events lol.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    O.o not really

3 Major Homestead Supply Bags <- 20k resources and no lvl needed for hs
    3 Primordial Beast Egg Chest <- the highest teir minions
    1 Snowy X’mas Designgraph Pack <- something you can sell to other players for coin

The 25th one also gave decent items no matter if you got the bonus pet egg (which is cute, and was effected by 2x).
  • notoriousx3
    all in all that pretty much amounts to nothing.
  • notoriousx3
    Not to mention they completely skipped over the fact that 3 or 4 nation wars for some servers never happened because they messed up and didnt enable them after servers crashed. Thats like 40m and that was in december, wheres the compensation for that? not even a code.
  • ony180
    ony180 Posts: 7 Arc User
    notoriousx3, are you always this selfish? It sounds like you honestly don't deserve a code.
  • notoriousx3
    yes because not getting any code all holiday season and being ripped off for nw's and not getting anything in return means/makes me selfish. I might add that no one got anything. That involves more then me so no. I am not selfish.
  • ony180
    ony180 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    You're the one thats complaining tho, and quite rudely I might add. PW Entertainment is NOT obligated to give out codes, boo hoo you didn't get free stuff for it being Christmas, codes aren't what make the game run, they're simply to make the players happy, if you can't move up in a game without getting handouts everyday, then you really shouldn't be playing, the whole game revolves around farming, not getting things for free.

• notoriousx3
    i feel like you're employed by pwe for saying such things hahaha. no, they are not obligated to give out codes, and no, free stuff shouldn't be expected. but when things have happened as they have, yes, there should be some sort of compensation, and yes at least a code at its core should be expected. what else would their be for such a blunder? you claim they want players to be happy, well then do something that proves that.