Asking me to download again

ammiel2
ammiel2 Posts: 1 Arc User
I downloaded the game on Thursday and started playing Thursday. Next day I try to get back on and rather than saying "Play" or something when I go to PWI it says "Install" which is weird considering I've never uninstalled the game. I check my mail and it said somethign about how PWI is ready to play(I'm assuming I got this mail when PWI finished downloading on Thursday) so I clicked on the "ready to play" link and then PW started booting up and working. But now the link in the mail isn't there and it still says "Install" when I go to PWI so I'm not sure how I can start up PWI. Need some help, please. Thanks

Comments

• serxon#9875
    serxon#9875 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Maybe try to rightclick the game icon PWI, and repair it. And if that doesnt fix, just try uninstall the whole thing and reinstall. Sounds like something corrupted in the process.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Sorry Im not very good with ARC problems. Have you checked the Arc Forums for this kinda problem?

Ive not herd of this happening before either. I would check your drive to see if you can find the client files. Look for Element.exe or patcher.exe. If you have the files something didnt work correctly. If you cant find any files thats odd as well.

Im not sure if you can still do it but you may be able to add games to arc if you can find the files.

You may be stuck with having to download the game again.

I hope you dont get the same problems if you have to do the later.

Thanks,​​