100K TO MAKE MIRAGE @#$%

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
So the one thing i loved about snowmen event was you could go over to the npc and make mirages for very littile coin but when i went today i about fell out my seat to make 1 just 1 costs 100k are you insaine players sale this for10-13k how in the f can you justfie this in any way shape or form wth.

This has to be a glitch ?

its like starting to charge veno pet food fresh water for pets lets change that to 1 mill each are you insaine

Im surprise the forum isnt flooded its been around since jones blessing standard makes zero sense to charge this to 100k per. It takes a person all day to collect the mats and convert it to a single or bulk mirage for example questlines reward you with one mat you need out of 3 to eventualy make one mirage lmao and now your going to charge players 100k per mirage plus make them work for the mats on top of that why?

This isnt just Greed this is plain out stupid

Comments

• erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Well sure its rather dumb but think of it this way, if the price never changed there would be way more bots farming the snowmen and there'd be a flood of Mirages which sure is a good thing but also realize people who exploit plenty in game will just do the same here. Which I'm sure they are as is. So therefore more profit for them than others with a computer full of accounts on farming if it was so cheap to make them into Mirages.

Doesn't that npc in south arch trade Mirages? The one in front of the seamstress, or is it just random drops? Guess I'm too far gone in game to remember if theyve changed things up.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • laiwaisan
    wait so once of year your worried about bots ? Also if you look at your bottom icons there auto cultivation which guess what its built in game boting so thats not even close to the issue.

yeah theres npc in most citys gem merchant that will let you convert three kinds of stones 3 heaven 3 earth and 3 hueman and you could do it in bulk it didnt cost very much seeing theres only two ways to get them comonly questing usealy gave you 1 of the 3 stones you need and luck and the other was a speachial order where wraiths would attack 1k city for an hour i think and you kill for drops.

and once a year snowmen who not only feed genies but also would let you make mirages for helping refine you cant realy get +5 often on a free refine but at least when you did get a free refine orb you could turn those mats in to make mirages from your quests.

this has to be a mistake its equalivent to a bridge tax or flying in the air with your mount and haveing to pay.

Imagine everytime you cross the bridge or flew somewhere it cost you 100k that would suck
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    It's not a mistake, it's a coin sink. It's intentional.​​
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    lol, how is that a coinsink? A coinsink would be something where you can spend coins for something people really want.
    In this case nobody is using it and not a single coin is gone.
  • wtl
    wtl Posts: 57 Arc User
    I bot the snowmen every year for genie food and save the celestones till i get @1k of ea. Then I sell them after the event at my catshop for 10k ea.

That amount has been enough to keep me supplied till the next christmas when I farm again.

This doesn't make much coin but does help people doing cultis that won't save them when they are free for when they will need them.
  • laiwaisan
    Yeah he's right even when you did farm it wasn't any real coin but those three kinds stones you needed to complete your cultivation im sure this has to be a mistake it makes literally zero sense like gold hammers cost what 2-4 mill but chest coin only gives out 1 mill ? why?
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Isn't there another npc that charges less for converting stones to mirages?
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    So the one thing i loved about snowmen event was you could go over to the npc and make mirages for very littile coin but when i went today i about fell out my seat to make 1 just 1 costs 100k are you insaine players sale this for10-13k how in the f can you justfie this in any way shape or form wth.

This has to be a glitch ?

its like starting to charge veno pet food fresh water for pets lets change that to 1 mill each are you insaine

Im surprise the forum isnt flooded its been around since jones blessing standard makes zero sense to charge this to 100k per. It takes a person all day to collect the mats and convert it to a single or bulk mirage for example questlines reward you with one mat you need out of 3 to eventualy make one mirage lmao and now your going to charge players 100k per mirage plus make them work for the mats on top of that why?

This isnt just Greed this is plain out stupid

What I can guess is that is indeed a coin sink, however their target was not the regular playerbase, but most likely those advanced third party bots that used to be a plague on China. I remember a few videos on youtube that some mod linked years ago on the old forum about it. There was even one in which some person spawn hundreds of blademaster bots at silverpool.
    Those bots are not like the autocultivation system (legal in game bot). As crazy as may sound, some third party bots are even capable to run instances as a squad, sell items, take quests, repair their gear, etc.. So I would not be surprised if someone put some of those farming the snowman and then bot-craft the mirages, if the fee is high enough it will not be profitable for them.
    The only flaw on this theory could be that I am not sure if they even do snowman event on China, since the whole christmas thing is something more western than chinese.

About the fee being a normal coin sink to drain coin from regular players, I doubt it, this due the fact that most of players are not so idiotic to craft mirages for 100k each. Also most of our current inflation problem comes from those foils on the keys and pack items that generate coin out of nothing. If we take those players in to account, they have billions in coin and again they are not that dumb to go and burn their money on mirages...

• laiwaisan

If any know pleas tell me where it is
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Wow that greed, nobody really wanna tell him ?

Merry Xmas :)
  • rieihdius
    edited December 2017
    laiwaisan wrote: »

If any know pleas tell me where it is

Im pretty sure that nw forges at noth archo offers to craft 3 of each + 10000 coin for one mirage
    The forge would be
    Contemplation Forge ->Rank 8 tab(first tab) on the lower right corner of that window.
    However I cant test it at the moment since i dont have celstones, but :

bcvc7Mu.jpg

Will try to see if i have some on some other character and if so i will confirm if works

• rieihdius
    Ok can confirm:

Before Crafting:
    yajwap8.jpg

After Crafting:
    pekHTVo.jpg

• laiwaisan
    ty ty hugs big hug
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Thats Interesting,

I gotta say just been rather busy. But this looks like a good solution to a few problems.

Glad we have a good and reasonable resolve as seeing this I would have been tempted to ask myself.

My opinion is 100k is a bit over priced. 30~50K I dont think I would batter to much of an eye lid.

Thanks.​​
  • laiwaisan
    yeah i can barley afford repaire bills and to refine 100k per mirage its like damn ty so much guys
  • wildlotus#2209
    wildlotus#2209 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I dont understand. So in NW it is 10k per piece? In the screen it still looked like 100k per.

Edit: sorry my eyes played tricks on me. TY!
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    That is 10x cheaper than the greedy jeweler. Thanks :)