Whats wrong with Arena?

cucujanu
cucujanu Posts: 34 Arc User
So, I tried to do arena yesterday with my team and we didnt get matched at all. The timer didnt stop and was running and running.
After 15min the timer just disappeared without pop up notice.
Now what happens is, that each time Iog in,match making starts from alone and I get a arena timer starting at 10min going to 20min before timing out.
Whats going on?

Comments

• nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Hmm I was queing yesterday and didnt match either. No message that it timed out just dissapeared. Didnt think of it too much, and today when I logged in my timer started again. Arena isnt even open atm and Im like 13min into the que. Really weird.

EDIT: After 21min in, I got the message that I timed out, and relogging didnt put me in que again.
    EDIT2: Nevermind, it put me back in que after a short time.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    it put you in Q now? but it closed 4 hours ago..
  • cucujanu
    Every char that was in my squad has this problem. You log on to the game and matchmaking starts. Even there is no party and you out of sz. It just starts everywhere from alone.
    I think during maintenance something broke.
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Yep. I qued an hour after it opened yesterday. I just logged in now & Im currently in que.
    I would be very surprised if it match me with someone at current time lol

The other people in my squad is also in que apperently - and we dont even have the same timer.

Maybe it have something to do with arena season and arena is just closed down for now? ._.
    Post edited by nociro on
  • cucujanu
    Stll getting matchmaking timer each time I log.
    Is arena working for somebody or nobody doing it at the moment?
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Arena broken here too. When I log back in, timer starts from 10 minutes then times out at around 20 minutes. I think nobody is getting matches. PWI please get on this ty ^
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Maybe they closed it to sort out the rankings lol
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Kinda defeats the purpose to make extra coins from getting that 200 wins
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    havent been in there in a while, but has anyone ever seen the opposing team die inexplicably before the hold timer expires? I'm not sure what causes this, but I've seen it happen twice to a whole team.
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    this is when the other team leaves the arena before the battles starts.