no quest at jolly .... !!!???????????

prettygirlrock10
prettygirlrock10 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
i recently created a new character seeker and leveled it upto 41 somehow o.o and i saw no quest at jolly ... nothing even after reset seems like this treasure quest is gone forever for me .. :| any GM can help?
{ IGN =BodyLiterature at Etherblade server }

Comments

• jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    hope they will remove it.. taaa daaaa :D:D
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    They get rid of it there goes more people quitting because they cant afford the prices of anything.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Did you pick up the quest (in same level range 41-51) on a different character on the same account?
  • prettygirlrock10
    prettygirlrock10 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    no :) and idk how but i seem to have the quest now thanks for reply tho :)
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Did you pick up the quest (in same level range 41-51) on a different character on the same account?

• orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    erokes wrote: »
    They get rid of it there goes more people quitting because they cant afford the prices of anything.

quitting because of JoJ yeah you mean quitting on the botting with that NPC.I played for years before that stupid excuse of a NPC was around to give free hand out in coin!I freakin farmed mats/herbs on the world map to earn my keep and made millions.I think if people werent so into exploiting the system then we wouldnt be in the situation we are currently in today.
    First of all, there is a large gear gap between newbs and endgame characters. Ain't no way a fresh newb today would be able to get by like that without S'ing a lot of D. Second of all, back in the day, coin were more accessible in general. Not to mention that just because people are running JoJ for coin doesn't mean they're exploiting it. For the newbs around the game, joJ is actually it. Farming mats won't get 'em anywhere in this economy, and the value of drops is gone. Anything of value to farm(like TT) requires one to have high-end gears in the first place, which requires one to either be able to farm/buy the mats for them or charge their credit cards. So without JoJ, they'll be SOL.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @orangeitis maybe im missing the whole point of gaming, but if i were a newbie and i found out what i would need to do to make coins in this game i would quit instantly. JOJ maybe the only true way nowadays, but considering what it would mean farming jolly old jones, one may be better off just staying overtime at work, because face it pwi aint no game anymore its digital overtime.
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @kyoske its true.. jolly jones is the only bridge connecting the rich old players and the poor new nubs like me. its the only way to earn money. coz fws is a mess. its very inefficient. .. when the update on FS happened. i didnt play for like 2 weeks. I almost quit this game well technically its quitting for two weeks. .. with no daily income ...from fs how could i survive pwi. bh rewards is so unreliable. chippies you cant trade and people are not really buying sockets and war avatar orders coz they are cheap people. then somebody told me to do jolly.. .and i did...i never regretted levelling jolly during the x2 . took me 1 month to level them to a point that i will get 1m per day from them . now they levelled a bit i get 1.5m from them. and small jollies get me 500k.

also for other people who said im a sin.. why dont i farm.. trying to just get aps cost coins and what do i farm exactly? everything u gonna sell is prolly cheaper than people wanna buy it. even raptures and uncannies are WAY cheaper than they are before the whole nerfed instance happended. .. instances that you wanna farm cost COINS just to open? where do i get the magical coin needed to open them? .. FWS would have been great. if people are not shady.

@prettygirlrock10
    check if you have full quest list and full inventory.. and sometimes when server error .. quest wont appear. .. please check if your quest list is full tyvm
  • cashoper#6962
    cashoper#6962 Posts: 13 Arc User
    jj should be removed. too many alts just taking the coins. bad alts.
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    @cashoper#6962 its better than tt99 3k hp alts joining in bh.. that dies with 1 mob hitting them. jolly alts dont hurt people. pill baby alts.. hurts bh time.
  • aetje
    aetje Posts: 48 Arc User
    Only if they are ungeared.
    I believe JoJ has a cultivation requirement. Aware of harmony if I remember right. Got that culti done?