A really big trouble with TITLE QUEST first Seal: Harslands

I have been started this like 15 day +- ago... and it glitched at this point:
iv) Go to snowy village (148 959) to pick up the next quest. Stand next to the Seal at (177, 952) to finish that quest.[Private Investigator]
(v) Go back to snowy village (147 960), get the popup quest. Kill 50 'Florafangs'. Turn in at Frost Adventurer (153, 965).[Herbicidal Maniac](+5 mag-att)
(vi) Fly towards the entrance of Frost Covered City. A normal quest will pop up at (120 971), asking you to go inside. (Optional. If you cannot find it, check your normal quest list for 'investigate frostcovered city', that's the quest. If you still cannot find it, make sure you have the previous title, and jump straight to the next part)
(vii) The previous quest will autocomplete as you teleport into Frostcovered City. The next quest will popup as you go up the ramp (next to the 1st shade, (418 529), ordering you to collect the Rebirth Stone from the Phoenix boss.  [Frost Covered Enforcer](+9 phy-def)

The previous title is:
(v) Go back to snowy village (147 960), get the popup quest. Kill 50 'Florafangs'. Turn in at Frost Adventurer (153, 965).[Herbicidal Maniac](+5 mag-att)

And I have this one. The problem is, when I tried to do the title:
Frost Covered Enforcer
has no one to help me, then I left the place and the quest disappair. When I go back to try it again nothing shows up or happen.

What I have tried was:

1 - Try it again after mantinence
2 - Go inside frost, "run" around where supposed the title shows up
3 - Check all things like "quests" or something to try see if is there
4 - Have the seal on bag
5 - Go kill the boss inside fc to try if something happen
6 - Ask for friend/faction mates before go ask on forums

What I have in mind to try is:

1 - Send a ticked to the support to w8 years for a response where they probly will no help me with it

Pls if you or ur friend got same problem, with this title or other and tried something was not listed and worked, let me know

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited December 2017
    sorry Im not really keyed in on Title Quests.

However we do have a really good Guide HERE.

Also worth checking your bag and Quest list are not full. Lost count on how many problems that can cause.

May be if you post the info into their someone will be able to help you. Tho would prob be a good idea to read the info their as well.

Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    You have the title "Herbicidal Maniac" correct?
    You dont have title "Frost Covered Enforcer", correct?

Double check both titles.

I normally dont go by coords at all. Open the instance, go towards the first shade and you should find it. Its between where the gate was & the first shade.
  • danilo#8744
    danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    sorry Im not really keyed in on Title Quests.

However we do have a really good Guide HERE.

Also worth checking your bag and Quest list are not full. Lost count on how many problems that can cause.

May be if you post the info into their someone will be able to help you. Tho would prob be a good idea to read the info their as well.

Thanks.​​

I'm almost 100% sure there is no full quest or bag problem, but I'll check this again
    btw ty for the guide, its awsome :D Sadly u cant help, since if my problem dont get fixed, I can complet the seal
    shopcheese wrote: »
    You have the title "Herbicidal Maniac" correct?
    You dont have title "Frost Covered Enforcer", correct?

Double check both titles.

I normally dont go by coords at all. Open the instance, go towards the first shade and you should find it. Its between where the gate was & the first shade.

1- Right
    2- Right
    3 - As I said in point 2 and 5 when I started this conversation:
    2 - Go inside frost, "run" around where supposed the title shows up AND 5 - Go kill the boss inside fc to try if something happen

Thank for let ur reply
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    i completed this first seal quest 1 week ago.. u need to take quest and also u dont need the seal thingy on ur bag to complete it.
    you need to enter fc with a squad and get the quest from the very start. you need to do all quest inside. and finish everything. .. if you leave a squad midway the thingy will reset.. and you will need to reenter the cave.

the title icon will appear on the first gate guard the u will see. you will see it as soon as you open the gate dialog.
  • danilo#8744
    danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
    i completed this first seal quest 1 week ago.. u need to take quest and also u dont need the seal thingy on ur bag to complete it.
    you need to enter fc with a squad and get the quest from the very start. you need to do all quest inside. and finish everything. .. if you leave a squad midway the thingy will reset.. and you will need to reenter the cave.

the title icon will appear on the first gate guard the u will see. you will see it as soon as you open the gate dialog.

yes, this happened all time at first time, just do not part of have a squad. But how I leave u told me the thing will reset, or should be, the problem is, it dont reset, I do same things at I did at first time and got no quests...
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    if you want me to screenshot. i will with a nub wait a little bit.