Same Sex Marriage

mandylea
mandylea Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi,
I'm wondering if anything has been asked about marriage to the same sex or if it will ever happen my husband on game only plays female toons mostly and wondering if it will ever happen as i think it would be great the world is changing so should the game i know alot of other players would do the same thing

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Has been suggested a lot of times, has been discussed a lot. Won't happen (any time soon) because the game is developed in China.
    The world isn't changing as fast or much as people tend to believe.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Why do the Chinese have to be so uptight about these things? It's only a game and it's only symbolic.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    It's against there laws so they have to follow that as a guideline. Things like this are only changing in the US
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Has been suggested a lot of times, has been discussed a lot. Won't happen (any time soon) because the game is developed in China.
    The world isn't changing as fast or much as people tend to believe.
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    It's against there laws so they have to follow that as a guideline. Things like this are only changing in the US

Indeed is the answer.

For now anyway. May be in the future.

Thanks.
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    You'd be asking a company that's owned and run in a Communist country to implement something that is illegal to them.

And no... 'Things like this are only changing in the US' is about as big of a BS statement as I've ever heard. Australia, parts of Europe, and even places in Asia are changing faster than the US. The US is full of bigots and religious zealots, so 'change' happens very slowly here. In fact, I suspect that China will allow **** marriage before the US federal law is changed to allow it.
  • mandylea
    mandylea Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just wanted to ask no harm in asking as it doesn't hurt to ask.... Australia voted Yes in the ' Same Sex Marriage' and i know it was just a suggestion it actually hasn't happened yet also be nice to know when they are getting something to help us sell the
    Banquet Reservation
    cannot be trade
    cannot be dropped
    cannot be sold
    cannot be put into account stash.

it's so annoying and taking up one spot in my bank for something i couldn't use