Memelord

et3rea
et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
edited November 2017 in Arigora Colosseum

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I feel like this is addressed to me. However, this attempt is even more meme-worthy because, believe it or not, there is something called real life.

I know you guys manage to miraculously be there every single time in the middle of the night for xTW without question whilst it is just early evening for us in Europe. If it was in the middle of the night for me, hell I couldnt even be there if I wanted to.

RL?

Besides, what about "I don't care about mass-pvp" don't you understand? xD It's really simple, Echo now has the better geared mass of players and classes that are more well suited for xTW. When this changes again and echo loses some players to another faction again, welp, Crisis might be superior again. Any implication that xTW has anything to do with personal- or group-skill is just ridiculous and has yet never been proven by a single TW/xTW in the history of PWI that has been max-numbers vs max-numbers.

Any personal feelings that some faction might have won due to outplaying the other faction...welp, I call it delusion. gear and numbers is all that matters. If numbers are even, well, gear and esp classes matter most. This permanent up and down and powershifting from one fac to the next is annoying af. There is no consistency at all. Might as well use a battlesimulator, punch in some numbers and let RNG decide. It's the exact same. Compensation of RNG on such a scale is damn near impossible,
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Memelord Joe has spoken.

12 105x3 chars and talks about how his real life is stopping him. Before his excuse was ''gank'' (when Echo had 5 wars too). What will his next excuse be I wonder.

These xTWs were very interesting, because we could see how Crisis would react to losing. The conclusion was 1000 excuses and less and less people showing up every week. The 3rd time we fought Crisis I didn't even see any of the ''big'' names anymore... Turns out they are all small names with big mouths, the real big names are the people that are still there the 3rd time, all the other ppl? Well... https://tinyurl.com/Crisisrn Guess they lost interest...
  • jsxshadow
    @dingo488 Actually, a majority of what you said is true. Crisis has lost loads of big-names over the past weeks and is very vulnerable now.

Also, I have 8x 3x105 chars and my sin is only 3x105 yet cause I said "**** it, not gonna spend 70 hours in PV, cause no time, and rather drop that billion in Lucky Coins" - which is something I did not regret :D Sure, my BM is 105/105/103 now, but nothing a few LC can't fix. I did have the time back in the day but welp, times are a changin'.

All of that recent drama + meaninglessness for me personally regarding xTW, welp, I don't blame ppl for not showing anymore. Is there really a reason why they should even bother? Nope. I will be there for the next weeks and will only be gone at new years (if any fights happen there). So yeah, lets see :D
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Ah yes the gear excuse. Serga said echo NP sins can 1shot half crisis but crisis has same gear NP sins too. I guess crisis leader thinks his own members suck since apparently crisis NP sins can't 1shot anyone ok.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Some threads should just not be allowed to be created
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• et3rea
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I feel like this is addressed to me. However, this attempt is even more meme-worthy because, believe it or not, there is something called real life.

I know you guys manage to miraculously be there every single time in the middle of the night for xTW without question whilst it is just early evening for us in Europe. If it was in the middle of the night for me, hell I couldnt even be there if I wanted to.

RL?

Besides, what about "I don't care about mass-pvp" don't you understand? xD It's really simple, Echo now has the better geared mass of players and classes that are more well suited for xTW. When this changes again and echo loses some players to another faction again, welp, Crisis might be superior again. Any implication that xTW has anything to do with personal- or group-skill is just ridiculous and has yet never been proven by a single TW/xTW in the history of PWI that has been max-numbers vs max-numbers.

Any personal feelings that some faction might have won due to outplaying the other faction...welp, I call it delusion. gear and numbers is all that matters. If numbers are even, well, gear and esp classes matter most. This permanent up and down and powershifting from one fac to the next is annoying af. There is no consistency at all. Might as well use a battlesimulator, punch in some numbers and let RNG decide. It's the exact same. Compensation of RNG on such a scale is damn near impossible,

Do u understand what the 1st "m" in mmorpg stand for?
  • jsxshadow
    et3rea wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »

RL?

Do u understand what the 1st "m" in mmorpg stand for?

Do you understand that I don't need anyone to carry me to achieve what I want to achieve? If something is not achievable on my own -> I don't care about it. If it's doable I will do it and achieve it. The sky is the limit.

For me, people that are purely going for Mass-PvP are cowards. Always hiding behind others, always having the need to have some sort of backup. That's all well and nice and a great feeling to have..but being nothing on your own is way more harmful than to always surround yourself. It's like playing easy mode. Low risk, low reward. If I'd waste my time playing with others in PWI I would NEVER, EVER have the chars I have now. Not in 10x the amount of time I've used. I help others when they really need help. I do not help lazy people. I do not carry people.

Do you understand what the "U" in USA or the UN stands for? Now take a look at the world. For me, MMOs present ppl to fight again, not that I am forced to play with others. It depends on your very own interpretation.

@booker27 gear excuse? There have been times in which this fac (echo, origin, w/e all the same) fought crisis on equal numbers and got destroyed in 20 minutes. Ofc it's all about the gear lol. How tf could this happen otherwise? Besides, as I've said many times before: Having geared ppl in the faction and having them attend at a specific PvP-Event are 2 completely different things.

People think I am a delusional clown while they still believe their playskill makes a difference in xTW :D:D:D:D I could die of laughter, it's hilarious. Keep living your dream? Nah, rather: keep dreaming your life.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Some enjoy playing with others, some enjoy playing by themselves. Regardless of what, one shouldnt make call out the other for being an idiot, even if you disagree with their way. Just remember to respect both sides.
  • jsxshadow
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Some enjoy playing with others, some enjoy playing by themselves. Regardless of what, one shouldnt make call out the other for being an idiot, even if you disagree with their way. Just remember to respect both sides.

Ofc, but if I get no respect I also don't hand it out in buckets. Anyone can do whatever they want. This is the only true freedom we have.

However, loads of issues (in general, not only PWI) arise when people get artificially proud for achievements on which they have no part of or of which are achieved by very cheap measures. This is cancerous. If anyone would only be proud for their very own achievements..heck, we would have 99% less conflicts in the world.

Just look at that useless BS people are doing in PWI: "Man, my fac is the best, your's is shet!" - It doesn't matter. Who gives a damn! Does that transform players into better players? Rather, does it improve themselves even in the slightest? No, it's completely, utterly useless. And creating a social connection at the price of creating a social enemy-figure at the same time is pure stupidity. Welcome to humanity. I will have no part in this garbage.

I can only tell people the true reasons behind every outcome in the dire hopes that they finally realize to futility of what they celebrate but nope. No one gets it. People can complain to me about going a bit to far in the scale of PWI but I am sick and tired of this braindeadness that's called humanity so I am sorry if I seem to be a little angry. If you look at the current state of our planet..how can you not be angry and deeply sad. And here there are such "part-of-the-problem"-ppl that think they can mock me and make fun of me. I pity them, I am sorry for them and I envy them as well. I wish I could be such a blind fool, no worry in the world. That would be damn nice. Thank you very much.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Crisis is just weighing Joe down, their results have nothing to do with him.
    His 3v3 squad is just weighing Joe down, their results have nothing to do with him.
    Joe being the first to die in every single 3v3 is just weighing Joe down, that result has nothing to do with him.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    @jsxshadow why don't you move in the middle of a forest since you clearly don't need any human to carry you and society is pointless? build a house and hunt for food easy life
  • jsxshadow
    booker27 wrote: »
    @jsxshadow why don't you move in the middle of a forest since you clearly don't need any human to carry you and society is pointless? build a house and hunt for food easy life

I actually thought about that :D Then again, what are the chance to not be disturbed by other humans in the process...pretty slim. Unfortunately.

@dingo488 In 3v3, vs parties of equal or lower gears, nope. As I said. Gear, Gear, Gear. Typically our veno dies first cause she is massively undergeared compared to the ppl we are fighting. IF we ever face similar setups as ours it's gg easy, 1 min fight. Next!

Like certain parties..it would be so easy to roll a max damage sin and stuff it together with a max gear, vit built cleric and BM. Cler + BM are damn near unkillable for most parties alone, esp with interchanged support and the sin solos all the enemies. GG and then they call that "skill" :D:D:D:D funny. Show me another squad comp like ours that is in the 1900 points range. Same classes, same gears. Good luck. You won't find any. There are dozens of squads with better gears and classes for 3v3 that are below us. My ego is fine, thanks for reminding me :D
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Ill be Blunt.

Ive been watching this Convo, Its not great as it is.

If it continues the path I will have to close it.

Thanks.​​
  • et3rea
    So why are ur toons in crisis since u clearly dont like mass pvp? U dont need to be in the same faction for 3v3. Looks like u love to be carried to win every tw season or be in top 3 factions in xTW
  • jsxshadow
    Because 2 of 8 chars are in crisis. Damn, believe it or not, just because I dont need anyone..it doesnt mean that I have no friends. Period. Its either stay with friends or be alone completely. Doesnt matter. I also don't say that I can't enjoy Mass-PvP at all. I like to analyze people and see their reactions during and after battle. Thats awesome. The content itself is meh.

@heero200 this is clearly a troll thread..there is no reason to not immidiately close it lol.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Indeed.

Since I cant see this getting any better.

Closed.​​
This discussion has been closed.