Could not retrieve Character list (Et & Tw)

rieihdius
rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
well, I am getting the error "Could not retrieve Character list" again on Etherblade server.

Anyone else with same problem?​​

Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• swtideborn
    swtideborn Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes, same issue
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    I think Etherblade Server is FOOKED. q.q
  • cocoletta
    cocoletta Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Is there a time when etherblade server is not Foooooked ? dear lord :|:o this is too funny :D:D:Do:) ok I will be good now here hoping they fix it ...again lmaoo B)
  • shawtyshawty#2649
    shawtyshawty#2649 Posts: 8 Arc User
    same issue here i wanna switch to SB and didnt let me do it
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yep server is down. I had my character on and had just made a wep for a faction mate and went to trade it and it wouldn't let me trade it or drop it to him so went to re log and got the same error message. Thank God we have Team Speak and was able to tell another faction person to pass the message on so he didn't think I was stealing his weapon!!! Hope it comes back up soon
  • omnicyborg
    omnicyborg Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here, i was playing with my archer, i got disconnected and whenitry log, no chars in my acc
  • graybjames
    graybjames Posts: 1 Arc User
    yes same on phyic
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited December 2017
    @rieihdius hope you dont mind I just added Etherblade onto the title so its easier to get the server.

Noted. And Confirmed.

Hopefully this will be picked up on soon.

Thanks.​​
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    What’s up with Eitherblade server, I went to change characters. And now it shows I have none. Can’t login on any accounts, will this issue be resolved anytime soon.
  • heerohex#3018
    Server has crashed / gone offline for an unknown reason.

Its been passed on. Sorry I dont get given time scales for fixes or online time.

Thanks.​​
  • quietclown
    quietclown Posts: 10 Arc User
    Well I am glad it isnt just me same error across multi accounts. Merry Christmas from the minimum wage programmers at PWI.what a joke
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    I guess Ill just enjoy a long forgotten charachter on another server. :smile:
  • heerohex#3018
    I guess Ill just enjoy a long forgotten charachter on another server. :smile:

Good Advise!

Please lets hope that server dont crash 2. Hahaha.​​
  • moyles
    moyles Posts: 48 Arc User
    cocoletta wrote: »
    Is there a time when etherblade server is not Foooooked ? dear lord :|:o this is too funny :D:D:Do:) ok I will be good now here hoping they fix it ...again lmaoo B)

atleast somethink getting fooked lol
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
    Laurence J Peter(1919-1988)
  • kathy37
    kathy37 Posts: 8 Arc User
    pwi is gliching again this has happen in the past and i'm not surpized at all... They better give us dragon orbs again for this issue,,,
  • naufalalin#5862
    naufalalin#5862 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Server is Dead
    i hope GM will give compensation to each player for this problem :blush:
  • kathy37
    Your charter will return don't worry about that and we will get compensated for this issue it has happen in the pass...
  • kathy37
    This is not the frist time this has happen ppl lost things on there charter and we got dragon orbs for it,
  • moyles
    come on already taken far to long to fix are they even trying come back on hurry up
  • monsecour
    monsecour Posts: 1 New User
    when is this fixed?
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    Geez people, they are aware of the problem and working to fix it, be patient. Other servers are up, go play on one of them while this is getting resolved.
  • moyles
    gluteus wrote: »
    Yep server is down. I had my character on and had just made a wep for a faction mate and went to trade it and it wouldn't let me trade it or drop it to him so went to re log and got the same error message. Thank God we have Team Speak and was able to tell another faction person to pass the message on so he didn't think I was stealing his weapon!!! Hope it comes back up soon

let hope its still in your bag u didnt drop it :wink:
  • delapanan
    delapanan Posts: 3 Arc User
    quietclown wrote: »
    Well I am glad it isnt just me same error across multi accounts. Merry Christmas from the minimum wage programmers at PWI.what a joke
    quietclown wrote: »

• delapanan
    delapanan Posts: 3 Arc User
    capek deh tidur ah..... uhuy
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

I was alerted to this issue around 8:30 AM while I was getting into the office. I sent off a email about it to our Engineers and they're currently looking into it!

Thanks to everyone who has reported this issue and we hope to resolve it as quickly as possible!
  • heerohex#3018
    Hello!

I was alerted to this issue around 8:30 AM while I was getting into the office. I sent off a email about it to our Engineers and they're currently looking into it!

Thanks to everyone who has reported this issue and we hope to resolve it as quickly as possible!

Thanks for the Update!​​
  • harrymel#4638
    harrymel#4638 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ohh you mean PWI game is not manned by a 24/7 team ? So basically any game issues like this will only be looked at US working hours and on working days only?
  • heerohex#3018
    Ohh you mean PWI game is not manned by a 24/7 team ? So basically any game issues like this will only be looked at US working hours and on working days only?

Not at all. Just sometimes take a little longer to report.

Any server downtime still gets a Priority and is looked into straight away once notified.

Thanks.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @harrymel#4638 We do have a 24/7 on call staff for engineers that work in "shifts" and a in-house emergency call line if something on live goes down. This still requires our engineers to -
    + Diagnose the problem based on any information I or another employee provides, once we are aware of the situation
    + Reach out to BJ engineers if the problem is more severe than a "simple restart" fix.

During other downtimes or over weekends, it usually takes a call or an email to let them know.
    Sometimes they catch it before even I get alerted, but most of the time it's players alerting me or I have the unfortunate luck of stumbling upon it during my personal playtime.

So in short, no it is not locked to US operation hours.
  • kilerce
    kilerce Posts: 1 Arc User
    is it fixed ?
This discussion has been closed.