Just came back

Options
kyoske
kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
so i just came back, realized that i seriously had ntn to do, decided to gamble on keys, lost everything and decided to go away again and maybe try a different pwi title. The economy will probably be a wreck over there too, but it will be a new map and things to mess with. Charging zen from my country is hard, but i was considering it, my problem is as someone told me in game , pwi only offer real content for pvp and while killing others can be fun, i need more out of a game. Wonder if they will release the new regions anytime soon, i wonder if players will be able to survive there solo, pwi tends to make every new place more difficult by making mobs OP.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

Sorry you feel this way!

As you might have seen in CN very recently, they released a new expansion that has a reworked Faction Base system, new upgraded Glyph skills, and an amusement park, to name a few things! I should be able to start sharing the details of the expansion in the coming months!

I hope players will be looking forward to the next big expansion and what it'll bring with it :)
  • kyoske
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 wow thank you for responding, ive been playing this game from 08 and there was a time when i would do anything to get home early and play. When i bought my new laptop pwi was the only thing on my mind, but i dont know it just feels like im wasting time now. This is the first time in 3-4 years that ive intentionally missed perfect attendance. Now like many others i look forward to the new updates, but they are not really f2p based updates neither or they pve. Everything that we have gotten as of late has pvp written all over it.
    Now im not bashing those updates before i try them and i wonder that new things this amusement park will bring, but let me address the skills 50million spirit and 10m coins is too much tbh, im assume its a coin sink, but does the poorer part of the population really have any coins to lose. Now lets say i find the coins after a week or so, the fastest way to gain spirit if im correct is weekly dh which only OP people do. Most squads wont invite and nv3 person. Even UP and FSJ nowadays nv3 is look down on. Anyone in knows my bm, will know that otherwise from gear and glyph skills everything else is maxed out, but that doesnt matter when its all said and done.
    I see you started a thread about possible updates coming and i saw one suggestion that i loved. Give us an npc that we can sell out mats to when we farm them and also i believe a solo version of UP and DH would be great. The last boss could be the version of natya that we had to fight in the storyline quest.(not easy, but not impossible)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    kyoske wrote: »
    Now lets say i find the coins after a week or so, the fastest way to gain spirit if im correct is weekly dh which only OP people do. Most squads wont invite and nv3 person. Even UP and FSJ nowadays nv3 is look down on. Anyone in knows my bm, will know that otherwise from gear and glyph skills everything else is maxed out, but that doesnt matter when its all said and done.

I dunno your server, I do have a guess from terminology, but ppl who dont take BM that doesnt die to AoEs to instances if they need a BM are just plain stupid. Our daily squad recently acquired N3 SB and we run JDH/DUP daily - They are tanky enough to survive and learned what they are expected to do from running with us. Same should go with BM too - All any decent squad expects from BM is HF and gear plays no part in that. Then again this community is so bad it sometimes surprises me your average players can clear any content - thank pan gu for spark killing I guess.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • kyoske
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @saxroll tbh im not that bad a bm i can solo up to story mode natya( the one in the instance not the lame one in town), atleast i soloed mine and a fac mates own, i think most of those OP squads go crazy for GOF or just assume a r999 bm should be skillful enough to do sht.