Free Rp by login in.

Comments

• patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    I've been online since yesterday. With short DCs that wouldnt even lasted 2hrs in total...
    Yet, both my accs cant even reach 10 points.

Like usual, PW cant do one thing properly.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    10 here now, somehow, even though i've been logged since the start of the event and i've been relogging (at server reset and relogged at PDT time reset), and 10 points :| so, no idea, this is broken, can't really complain cause it's free stuff, but it's bad to taunt us with such good prizes and then learn it's screwed up.

Oh well, the story of PWE xD

Mr. Justice
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    :D 4 points here, I guess just as some other people said it takes some time to update. Still I dont really think that i can get anything good from this since I don't really left my pc on all day as some other people, but I guess free stuff is free stuff.

• violentj
    violentj Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm just wondering, does this track from the account being logged in? or the 90+ toon?
    Like, can I be playing my alt while this is going on and still get the RP or do I have to be on my main the whole time?
  • violentj
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    I tested this with 2 acc. and it does not work so far. Catshop is a lvl 102. On main acc i loged my alt stormbringer and that one is 2rb lvl 102... So most likely is a broken event as usual :D

Still is not like I need anything from that event anyway so for me is kind of irrelevant :D

It says it doesnt track by the hour, only by certain times of the day, read the OP regarding the event
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    violentj wrote: »
    I tested this with 2 acc. and it does not work so far. Catshop is a lvl 102. On main acc i loged my alt stormbringer and that one is 2rb lvl 102... So most likely is a broken event as usual :D

Still is not like I need anything from that event anyway so for me is kind of irrelevant :D

It says it doesnt track by the hour, only by certain times of the day, read the OP regarding the event

Actually I did read both the news post and the text on the rewards page. Still it displays 2 points on my main acc (I guess it did advance something there :D ) and 0 points on my catshop account. Keep in my mind that aside from times that I got disconected when I restarted the computer and 2 or 3 hours the computer was off, both accounts were on almost all day since this event started. The only big difference between main and alt acc. is that in main one I did charge money in the past while on catshop acc never charged anything.

Quote from the news post:
    SPECIAL NOTICE: Starting from 11/22 @ 11:00 AM PDT until 11/30 @ 11:59 PM PDT , log in and play and earn 2 RP (Rewards Points) for every hour you spend in game! Use these Charge Rewards points to earn some powerful items!

You must be at least Level 90+ to earn RP from this Login Rewards campaign!

Even if it update 1 time per day or something it did not track the time properly for me. As example for my main acc. it should say something like 14 or 16 points (the aprox amount of hours that my storm was on X 2).

Still, maybe it will update eventually, it is not something that I am worried about.

Also if what I am thinking is correct and it does not reward accounts with no charge history, most likely all those people with 9999999 alt accounts will not get points on their fake accounts, I could be wrong of course and the fact that my alt catshop account is still displaying 0 points could be something isolated.
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User

Actually I did read both the news post and the text on the rewards page. Still it displays 2 points on my main acc (I guess it did advance something there :D ) and 0 points on my catshop account. Keep in my mind that aside from times that I got disconected when I restarted the computer and 2 or 3 hours the computer was off, both accounts were on almost all day since this event started. The only big difference between main and alt acc. is that in main one I did charge money in the past while on catshop acc never charged anything.

SPECIAL NOTICE: Starting from 11/22 @ 11:00 AM PDT until 11/30 @ 11:59 PM PDT , log in and play and earn 2 RP (Rewards Points) for every hour you spend in game! Use these Charge Rewards points to earn some powerful items!

Even if it update 1 time per day or something it did not track the time properly for me. As example for my main acc. it should say something like 14 or 16 points (the aprox amount of hours that my storm was on X 2).

Still, maybe it will update eventually, it is not something that I am worried about.

Also if what I am thinking is correct and it does not reward accounts with no charge history, most likely all those people with 9999999 alt accounts will not get points on their fake accounts, I could be wrong of course and the fact that my alt catshop account is still displaying 0 points could be something isolated.

This would not be fair, there are many accounts of people who play this game F2P and have never charged but they play daily. So if they are omitting accounts that havn't charged then that is ridiculous.
  • violentj

This would not be fair, there are many accounts of people who play this game F2P and have never charged but they play daily. So if they are omitting accounts that havn't charged then that is ridiculous. [/quote]

If this is true it must be recent, I do have a history, just nothing recent so there may be hidden requirements if this is the case
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User

This would not be fair, there are many accounts of people who play this game F2P and have never charged but they play daily. So if they are omitting accounts that havn't charged then that is ridiculous.

As I said before it could be a problem related only to my account. Other thing that I forget to mention is that my catshop while is true that it is lvl 102, it is not reawakened since is just a catshop, but I am not sure if they ask to be reawakened or a certain sky level to count.

Still will post here if I get any point on that account.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    as i said before (but i tend to get ignored here, in 3 hours you will all get an update of 48 points. unless they really fked the system up.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    as i said before (but i tend to get ignored here, in 3 hours you will all get an update of 48 points. unless they really fked the system up.

Only some accounts updated, not all.

• bboycraze
    bboycraze Posts: 38 Arc User

Are you a wizard sir?
  • dupstepbro
    dupstepbro Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I have tried relogging, serveral times and it still says 0 points. I have tried staying online for 5 hours without relogging, still 0 points. I only have one account. It is bugged or they are not updating in time every account?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I got 6 rp i was login for almost a full 24 hours, Also i notice its not all junk in the rp page if you can some how manage to get to 15 you can get a sweet plat charm its on first page well let you keep playing this game however everything else seems to be like mats for high end toons and the low end toons can earn a charm or dream chaser pack after page one looks like ouch ok so i take back the qq i posted earlier ty PWI and who ever made Rp login rewards for this Ty
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    im 24hours late when i noticed this event. and yes its working.. this one im using arc in my room.

ItUHu4Z.jpg

sadly my 5alts are not working, 24hours online on my brother's laptop. because i "bypass the Arc" :D
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Wow, I am doing sumthing wrong lol, my main client is using like 2.3 GB of ram on 1600 x reso..
  • iamtearsh
    iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
    mine isnt working~
    x9YPRak.jpg

• jacobsrevenge
    dregenfox wrote: »
    malllliii wrote: »
    For me if the cilent is inactive, its something near 150mb-300mb. Active cilent is something around 900mb.

Yep that is what I'm getting as well, even less if I minimize the windows to like 200x200.

Like I've even posted screenshot proof and people still somehow QQ...or claim I'm photoshopping images because I have some agenda in lying about ram usage...the people on this board...LOL.

Again post PC specs/screenies of your client and maybe we can get somewhere.

im not QQing!!!! QQ here my spec.. help a brotha outta here :(

Sm8ax5D.jpg
  • jacobsrevenge
    dregenfox wrote: »
    malllliii wrote: »
    For me if the cilent is inactive, its something near 150mb-300mb. Active cilent is something around 900mb.

Yep that is what I'm getting as well, even less if I minimize the windows to like 200x200.

Like I've even posted screenshot proof and people still somehow QQ...or claim I'm photoshopping images because I have some agenda in lying about ram usage...the people on this board...LOL.

Again post PC specs/screenies of your client and maybe we can get somewhere.

2client open u will notice the leftside is like 200x200 and the right one is 640x480 yet its still wooopin @ 600+mb to 700mb+

rhbe9TS.jpg
  • semisolid
    semisolid Posts: 5 Arc User
    The ram usage for clients I have minimized to the task bar is usually between 30MB and 150MB. I use a piece of software called Minimem that frees up ram the clients are allocated but not currently using.
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Read the stickies, y'all. The system's working as intended, but if you go on uninformed then complain, it's on you, not PWE.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    Ive got to be fair seams to be working ok for me.

Its just very slow to update. I am logging in and out daily as well as being active on that toon for about 3~4 hours.

Not that that will make any difference.​​
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Congratz Hero on getting the Community Mod position.. lil off topic, I apologize... But Well deserved indeed!!
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    It's now fully working. It seems it did have issues, but yesterday i got 70 points (even though it's updating daily, so, should be at max 48) and today got 58, these 2 updates made up for the other days where i got 10 points (first day) and 12 points only (second day). It seems to be tracking it correctly now.

Anyone still having issues though?

Mr. Justice
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Does it track for the elementclient logged accounts too?or just the ones logged via arc?
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Does it track for the elementclient logged accounts too?or just the ones logged via arc?

Should be any logged in accounts! All working on my end, got accounts where I literally just pill babied to open RB etc that are sitting around 100 points as well as my main .Although it hasn't counted any hours on the first day for some reason.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    How long does it take for the RP points to update? been more than 24 hours for me it still shows 0.
    Pretty sure I must have stayed on for 10-11 hrs so should have around 20ish rp pts
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    So appearently, my sin stopped updating around this time yesterday with 230 RP (charged some) and my other char stopped updating just now with 210. Has anyone yet breached 250 RP by login rewards?

Wouldn't be surprised if they hardlocked it so that you cannot reach 250 for free...I just want that effing 11* orb for my sin QQ... :(
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    So appearently, my sin stopped updating around this time yesterday with 230 RP (charged some) and my other char stopped updating just now with 210. Has anyone yet breached 250 RP by login rewards?

Wouldn't be surprised if they hardlocked it so that you cannot reach 250 for free...I just want that effing 11* orb for my sin QQ... :(

I did get one on Sunday by having same account logged on 2 different servers to accumulate points. So there shouldnt be any cap in place.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    idk what happend i just let my char loged by first time and got even less hrs charged i was dayllie getting 24-26 cuz i afk alot but today i went to check and seems only 4 hrs+ and 14hrs in same day no sense when i was earning 26 per day do they glitched or something?
    and yes i checked after the update @ 11 am pst that they usually do