My Dreams for PWI

shapoopi
shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
To Whom It May Concern
Hello
My Dream is to see this game get better:
1- whenever you bring something new to this game make sure there is no way to abuse it make the rewards bound. put some rules.
G17 Ring G17 Robe is already in TT server Abusers already farmed the 180k arigora Coins with their 200 alts.
If only pwi made those arigora coins bound or put some restriction like shifting sky lvl 10 or something would've been hard to do this 4 players already have their robe and rings in less than 2 months of this stupid season. Congrats to gorilla, asterelle, Brawls and Juliya for now yet more to come.

To fix this and to make it balanced for everyone put arigora Coins as a reward for XTW or XNW only AND PUT A RESTRICTION who Join XNW lol

2- Packs items still at stupid price in the BQ pwi dont even know how much these stuff sell for. example

A-Accessory Socket Stone 1.5 gold in BQ During sale, they sell for 1.4mil -2mil equal to 50 silver lol
B- Dull Profaned Wood 18 gold in BQ during sale, they sell for 35mil thats less than 10 gold lol
C-Dull Zenith Skull not even in BQ they sell for 500mil worth of 125 gold lol maybe its the time to put them in BQ (inb4 pwi ignore all the points and put Dull Zenith Skull in BQ for 140 gold )
D-Platinum Guardian Charm and Platinum spirit Charm for 3 gold during sale loool They sell for 4-5 mil equal to 1 gold.

i really wonder if we have players buying these items from BQ, that would be funny.
players Still can get it cheaper from catshops but oh well GM's dont play the game to know that and they dont even care to listen or change it.

4- we always wondered if there was new players coming to this game but yeah i dont expect much when pwi is greedy af to put war front supply crate at 45 gold during sale lool man you should make this game easier for new players like here is a welcome pack for 1 gold
level up from 0 to 100. cultivation stone for 1 gold you aint gonna lose anything lol it will bring new players to this game and they will get addicted to this game more than TT players then you can suck their money

i would love to see some updates for all of these outdated NPC's like PW boutique agent (DQ items !! G12 gears !! TT mats !! ..... )

Well i know there is alot of players who quit and i know there is alot of players who dont care but this game can be much better if the GM's start changing things.

Hope this thread don't die like other threads

Comments

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I like how you are using multiple alt accounts to make the same thread over and over. Pretty obvious who you are now go report them if their pixels bother you so much... oh wait youre also breaking the tos and made an entire video qqing over getting banned
  • shapoopi
    booker27 wrote: »
    I like how you are using multiple alt accounts to make the same thread over and over. Pretty obvious who you are now go report them if their pixels bother you so much... oh wait youre also breaking the tos and made an entire video qqing over getting banned

lel i got banned ? great, means you dont know me yet try harder to guess who i am.
  • katikilo
    katikilo Posts: 13 Arc User
    Such a great suggestion to make it so that new players have an easier time getting to level 100. After all, we know that the game from 1-100 has to be pretty bad, when most players were in that range they were opening new servers - luckily since then they have introduced the pills which get you past that phase, and that has increased the popularity of the game so much that they have had server merges instead (I think the merges started soon after the first pills were given away, but not sure)
  • jennamd
    jennamd Posts: 3 Arc User
    Everyone used to start with nothing. Our only Annversary gift was a mount. Our only "pills" came from the Supply Stash...Army Blade charms, health potions, manna potions. The players who enjoyed the game for the game's sake were playing the game, not begging on forums. No one needed or wanted to pill pop to get to 100, but we knew it was attainable. My dream for PWI would be less pill popping, fewer level 100 newbies with un-repaired, un-sharded and inappropriate gear and more basic gameplay.
  • mootkin#1065
    mootkin#1065 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    >.> considering I can drop 15,000.00 usd on this game and still end up with less than perfect PvP gear should be a wake up call for everyone playing the game. Something is seriously wrong. Oh, and the new xpacks been leaked. Save that gold... like 600 BQ gold
  • shapoopi
    lol MF did i tell you to help the abuser more ?
    NOW you put this Special Charge And Login Rewards !!!! da **** is wrong with u PWI ?
    so again congrats too all of these abusers log your 200 alts
    each alt can Get jade in 5 days :)
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    >.> considering I can drop 15,000.00 usd on this game and still end up with less than perfect PvP gear should be a wake up call for everyone playing the game. Something is seriously wrong. Oh, and the new xpacks been leaked. Save that gold... like 600 BQ gold

It should, but it won't cause they're delusional. People don't understand that they're slowly killing this game while milking the wallets of the fools who still dare to spend real money on it.
    You can even see how bad they're out their minds just by looking at how they raging for the recent log in hybrid promo xD. The only ones raging are those who spent lots of real cash on sharding, and the merchants who wanna profit with their absurdly high price (Lots of those merchants already have billions of coins). This game is nothing what it used to be (mainly economy-wise), and it ain't all the company's fault.

In a few years, PWCN/Wanmei/Whoever runs the game, whatevs will realize keeping the International servers up is no longer profitable, and we can all say bye bye to all our time/money spent on this game. So let's enjoy what we can while it lasts. After all, I think we are all a little crazy if we're still here. We have front-row seats while the ship slowly sinks. :D
    War. War never changes. Memento mori