Remember, Remember.. the Fifth of November....

alexcion
alexcion Posts: 15 Arc User
It appears that November 5th... is the dirty lil family embarrassment that everyone knows about, but noone mentions... You see.. unlike other servers, Twilight Temple didn't get an explanation... There was not a single official post or even an uncomplicated acknowledgement from Perfect World staff that it ever even occurred. We all just went on our way. Sure, we were happy that it wasn’t a complete loss, but the damage was done regarding “perfect attendance” for so many individuals and characters. Why should we have to pay our in game money (while minor to some, major to others) to compensate for something that wasn’t our failing?

I don’t personally care about attendance… my attendance is a wreck. I do however have a really good friend that takes pride in her perfect attendance. She wasn’t able to log in that day as she has a job (like so many people do..) and had to go to work. She didn’t have the luxury of waiting around all day for Perfect World International to begin working so she could do her check-ins. Her situation made me more aware of others in her position.

At MINIMUM… I am requesting an attendance note for everyone on Twilight Temple… and not one per account crud. Multiple characters require multiple compensations.

Don't you Remember,
The Fifth of November,
'Twas Gunpowder Treason Day,
I let off my gun,
And made'em all run.
And Stole all their Bonfire away.

In expectation of your prompt attention in this matter,
Alexcion

Comments

• sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    hahaha . i personally like if they give us attendance notes. but i doubt it.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    HAHAHA.

I remember the 5 of November very well.

Normally its a simple thing and their are no issues. However this was obviously out of PWEs control due to server problems. Im glad to see that this problem was understood to the fact it was not PWEs fault. Saying that...

@alexcion I think its hard to send out 6 absences notes for each character and PWCN will prob not allow that but no hurt in asking. The other problem is just sending them to 1 server is not possible.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Tw sever was down for over 14 Hours after Maint time. Is their any chance we can get absence notes for this as some people would not have been able to login due to work other reasons.

Thanks,

P.S.

Remember, remember the fifth of November
    Gunpowder, treason and plot
    I see no reason why gunpowder treason
    Should ever be forgot

#LongLivePWI​​
  • alexcion
    edited November 2017
    Well, I figured if we didn't ask... then it would be an automatic no. I do have 2 notes on 2 characters (not sure where from), but some people have more than that per account to be covered. I'm pretty sure they've done mass-send of rewards before I think.. those cerberus pups (if I recall correctly).. as they were one per character.. and every character.. But I do know it shouldn't be out of my friend's pocket.. or anyone else who wants to cover that day.

<3
  • alexcion
    Yea, kinda not the point.. Thanks for the bump I guess, even though your post was vacuous and immaterial.

smh
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    dawnglory have had tons of issues with ddos and lag and being offline. we didn't get any absence notes either :(
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    dawnglory have had tons of issues with ddos and lag and being offline. we didn't get any absence notes either :(

You got a week of a 2 x drop and 2 x exp.
    I would also mention that TT couldnt attend xNW, while other servers took advantadge of it. How about every next week one server dont enter xNW too to make it up? =P
    Yea absence notes and some 2 x drop extra weekend should be done.