Raise the Charge Limit

I have the limit of 200 USD for charging, i wondring how i can raise that limit so it is more convinience in the situation like Charge Reward. I already mail for the support team but they said that they do not sovle the problem of chrge limit so what i can contact to now?

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I have the limit of 200 USD for charging, i wondring how i can raise that limit so it is more convinience in the situation like Charge Reward. I already mail for the support team but they said that they do not sovle the problem of chrge limit so what i can contact to now?

You increase your charge limit by contacting support. There is ticket option under payment issues for charge limit. Other option is live chatting with support. Be prepared to know a lot of details bout your account as they gonna be asking lot of things for it.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • chinh271274#7232
    chinh271274#7232 Posts: 12 Arc User
    can u give me a link
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    There is a link but sometimes you can't reach it. http://support.arcgames.com/

There's also the email.
    customerservice@perfectworld.com
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • chinh271274#7232
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

As other users have mentioned you can have it manually raised by support. Or, during certain periods (like title specific Bonus Zen) the limits will be raised across the board. The Charge limits are in place most likely to prevent fraud.

I just got home from the office and realized too later that the standard Charge Limit per day has probably shut people out of the promo and/or buying stuff from the Cash Shop for the special one day update. I'll be talking with the team on Monday to discuss what we are able to do for the Charge Rewards aspect of it. If you feel like you missed out on today's Cash Shop sales, however, don't worry! Black Friday is just around the corner so there will be plenty of deals to be had!
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    I emailed support about raising my charge cap. They told me the limit is $400/48 hours.

It would be nice if this was changed...
  • chinh271274#7232
    Thank you so much for all ur answers and support @kalystconquerer#0876
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    Iwoudltn encourage anyone to raise charge limit, especially with the way pwi is managing its *sales* lately .

BUT - if one were to do it, liv support would be the best option doing so ( in general best option of dealing with ANYTHING pwi support related)