Screen Freeze, but skills and sound work.

Options
So here is my long story short

I returned to PWI after few months break, and got new pc old graphics card and this happen game screen frozen like screen shot but if i click/use skills I hear it, if I minimize and bring it back I got black screen and can still hear skills etc. It recovered once after 20 mins of minimizing but only once. So I got new graphics card updated all drivers and played around with settings but it still happens at random sometimes once a day sometimes 3 times per hour, I run 2 clients in window mode, sad thing is even does it with single client.

*Update* So it always happens at Something in Snow while digging snow, at center of Arch at Head Hunter npc. Random places too just haven't been back there a lot to check.

I checked searched forums and found old threads didn't help much, unless i missed something.

Please help as it happened in UP and kinda annoying to keep squad waiting. Thank you in advance!
Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
*Out of Date*

Comments

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Have you tried verifying the files?
    You should find the option in the launcher screen. Might take some time, but it might fix your problem
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Oh yeah I'm gonna try it

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    Options
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    Have you tried verifying the files?
    You should find the option in the launcher screen. Might take some time, but it might fix your problem

ty seems that helped, was at usual places and didn't freeze :)

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    Options
    Well it just happen again while doing alts something in snow quest D; , I must say verifying helped maybe or I it was lucky day

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sorry Ive not had this problem.

I would guess its a driver problem with some other hardware may be. Not my area of field sad to say.

I hope you get it sorted tho.​​
  • kurisukotze
    Options
    Ah its okay I been asking around no1 has this issue so maybe as you say, I keep testing and playing around xD

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*