TT server down?

Comments

• bratva#8121
    bratva#8121 Posts: 11 Arc User
    tick tock tick tock !
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    dailies?? how about at this rate we are going to miss out on cross server nation wars =/
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    I usually dont go xNW, but now that you mention it... I do need some supply tokens... & I cannot do regular NW.
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    nociro wrote: »
    I usually dont go xNW, but now that you mention it... I do need some supply tokens... & I cannot do regular NW.

What bout you shut the **** up? It is obvious that you want tokens for free ...
  • dreamrosemusic
    dreamrosemusic Posts: 8 Arc User
    I hope the TT server comes back up soon :open_mouth:
  • johnnyboy1990
    johnnyboy1990 Posts: 2 Arc User
    me to want to xnw
  • nociro
    nociro wrote: »

What bout you shut the **** up? It is obvious that you want tokens for free ...

No need to be rude. And if it were so obvious, why is your guessing wrong then ? :P
  • serpis
    serpis Posts: 13 Arc User
    So, is it still down? I can't log-in. Game doesn't even get a ping. Can log-in and get pings from all other servers. Asking because my internet is ****, wouldn't be surprised if it's just me. Has happened before.
    Thanks
  • nociro
    Nah its still down, sadly
  • serpis
    serpis Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ok, thank you.
  • thewacko
    thewacko Posts: 14 Arc User
    ok this may seem like a smartass question but @kalystconquerer#0876 has anyone been to the physical server and checked that it is plugged in(both network and power cables)?​​
  • bellbm
    bellbm Posts: 2 Arc User
    During the weekend a WHOLE day downtime
  • bellbm
    bellbm Posts: 2 Arc User
    and now..... wit for the roll back ladies and gents!! LOOOOL
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    im from Da and i want you to fix this mess, Twilight People are the only ones that give good fights..
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    It's Sunday, so most aren't there to check it.
    This is also probably why no one has responded to my messages.​​
  • doods00
    This is also probably why no one has responded to my messages.​​

yea no one there unless they happened to call someone in, tomorrow it will get addressed more then likely sucks for us that start the workweek tomorrow and miss the other nw days. oh well off to other games
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    rip xNW D:
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    This is also probably why no one has responded to my messages.
    Nobody there, but they arranged a maintenance? Unlikely, I hope.
    hoshichan wrote: »
    im from Da and i want you to fix this mess, Twilight People are the only ones that give good fights..

kak-gladit-koshku.jpg

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • allley
    allley Posts: 12 Arc User
    i can't help but wonder if they will gift us with a dreamchaser pack to say sorry for the lack of service
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Hahaha further proof that pwi is a dying game. Such an embarrassment :D:D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • slide72
    slide72 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yea, I have been playing this game from the start...To me its still fun but when things like this happen, makes me rethink staying. PWI doesn't care, they have made so much money off this pay to win game...why bother is 1 or 2 severs are down...they still make alot from the other servers. I have been checking in all day to see if it is up. Never changes. Could always go to another server and make a toon but its just a waste of time.
    valdisman wrote: »
    Hahaha further proof that pwi is a dying game. Such an embarrassment :D:D:D

• sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    man. It's noon, and still not back up? Ah well. Time to go over to a competitor's game...
  • alexcion
    alexcion Posts: 15 Arc User
    Honestly, at this point... I'm becoming almost insulted at the lack of customer service; with nothing official coming from the company. There is not even a comment to acknowledge the situation, far-less an update of the issue and/or estimation of time for resolution. No news is not always good news...
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    given the fact it is sunday for the server's and most staff aren't at work who knows what if anything is happening ,maybe they are working to try an get the server up an running as this more onportant than posting messages about what they are doing but still it would be nice if they did say they were aware of the issue and working to fix it
  • alexcion
    STOP DELETING MY POSTS
  • alexcion
    Since it was deleted.. here I shall repost it:
    given the fact it is sunday for the server's and most staff aren't at work who knows what if anything is happening ,maybe they are working to try an get the server up an running as this more onportant than posting messages about what they are doing but still it would be nice if they did say they were aware of the issue and working to fix it

It may be Sunday and their staff may be less than the usual work week... but this is a 24hr a day game. There is staff there. They were set to have a maintenance today. Lack of staff at this point is a laughable excuse. People spend too much money on this game.. even on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm not asking for an in-game face-to-face with a gamemaster. I'm asking for someone to make a post saying they are aware and whether they have an estimation for repair or not. Don't excuse bad customer service at this level. We aren't asking for silver spoons and caviar in a VIP section.. we are trying to find out why the restaurant is closed when we've paid to sit at certain tables for 9 years.
  • stealraine81
    stealraine81 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    yea what alexcion said. idc what day it is, this is getting ridiculous.
  • doods00
    alexcion wrote: »
    Since it was deleted.. here I shall repost it:

It may be Sunday and their staff may be less than the usual work week... but this is a 24hr a day game. There is staff there. They were set to have a maintenance today. Lack of staff at this point is a laughable excuse. People spend too much money on this game.. even on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm not asking for an in-game face-to-face with a gamemaster. I'm asking for someone to make a post saying they are aware and whether they have an estimation for repair or not. Don't excuse bad customer service at this level. We aren't asking for silver spoons and caviar in a VIP section.. we are trying to find out why the restaurant is closed when we've paid to sit at certain tables for 9 years.

where is the like button for posts like these

• phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    well this is irritating what a POS time to do a maint clearly u tards shouldve waited till a day when ppl work since u cant get it together on a day when "all your people" are off supposedly
  • storemaster
    storemaster Posts: 23 Arc User
    there's a flag button :)