Anniversary Ultimate Raffle

Options
ark95
ark95 Posts: 9 Arc User
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10631164-9th-anniversary-ultimate-raffle

A question more directed at Kalyst, but when should the rewards from this raffle be announced? All the other raffles have been posted already

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10651654-anniversary-raffles-–-neuma-portal-chest-raffle

Doesnt have winners released yet either unless I`ve missed them. Lot of competitions from the anni month still dont have winners announced either. I can understand it takes a while to get those settled but this is getting bit ridiculous.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @saxroll
    The prizes for the nuema portal raffle have already been sent out since a friend confirmed having a S chest pop up in his inventory after maitnence.
    It appears they sent out prizes for that raffle but did not officially post it.

As far as the anniversary mount raffle I can confirm that prizes have not been sent out since I won one of the 2 total mounts won on Twilight Temple.

My best guess is China is giving them a talk since the number of mounts won is most likely 10 or fewer... 9/10 of those people get nuema portal chests.
    I can see this causing issues since they forced pwe to stop nuema portal spend promo's.
  • ark95
    ark95 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Bump!
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    They aren't announcing winners, just sending the prizes out a few days after the event ends. I guess we will just have to take PWI's word that prizes are being sent out.
  • nunuator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Nah anniversary ultimate mount raffle has yet to send out prizes and when you submit a ticket asking for results they close it and say "be patient it's coming next maitnence"

Been told that for the past 4 maitnence so idk what pwi is doing but, hey look at the bright side they got **** on stream playing Never winter
  • deadwieght
    deadwieght Posts: 69 Arc User
    Options
    waiting..........................................post said all October events would announced byt he end of October and for EU ppl...that time has passed
  • nunuator
    Options
    All the anniversary mount raffle rewards have been sent via the mailbox in game... I can confirm this since I won first place and am currently in a ticket to move the bound Nuema Portal chest to a buds toon.
    Crown of Madness sold for 4bill and Emperor for 1.3bill
    TY PWI for finally sending it out.
    <3 a new full JOSD seeker, Prespire
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    nunuator wrote: »
    All the anniversary mount raffle rewards have been sent via the mailbox in game... I can confirm this since I won first place and am currently in a ticket to move the bound Nuema Portal chest to a buds toon.
    Crown of Madness sold for 4bill and Emperor for 1.3bill
    TY PWI for finally sending it out.
    <3 a new full JOSD seeker, Prespire

so you just won 5.3 billion from a raffle and try to trade the nuema portal card to another account? not sure of greedy or just rude...
  • deadwieght
    deadwieght Posts: 69 Arc User
    Options
    I won 2nd prize, the nuema portal avatar chest, also came untradeable, also sent a ticket in.
  • nunuator
    Options
    Not greedy when your bud is 1 card away from portal and the only reason you opened the packs was for a surprise for him to finish his set...
  • lakoomex#8964
    lakoomex#8964 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Did anybody receive /see a wealthy title?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Full Jsod isn’t even a big thing anymore I hope you’re selling it to try and get full Serenity then
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options

We got Immensly Wealthy title on Etherblade just now, it got announced in red chat so I guess they logged on and the title thing activated. Dont really know which level of winner that was and too lazy to check but seems like they were distributed.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    Not greedy when your bud is 1 card away from portal and the only reason you opened the packs was for a surprise for him to finish his set...

thats like trading S cards between chars, might aswell give everyone free set then. sorry man, but if this goes through, im gonna ticket against it.
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Options
    I thought the mounts from the cube of fate / frost race events counted towards the raffle. Was I mistaken? I have the mount and I don't think there were more than 100 of these mounts in existence so how come I didn't even get a booby prize? :confounded:

Also, @kalystconquerer#0876 can we trade the Eternal Gold Pack prize from the title event for the Eternal Silver Pack? The Gold pack reward is far worse than the silver because it gives you a bound 12 star orb and the silver gives you 3 S chests. I think it should have been the other way around.

Thanks
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

We got Immensly Wealthy title on Etherblade just now, it got announced in red chat so I guess they logged on and the title thing activated. Dont really know which level of winner that was and too lazy to check but seems like they were distributed.

That's 3k gold prize tier title
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • nunuator
    Options
    I don't understand why the Nuema Portal chests are bound in the first place...
    If this logic is applied to just one chest it should be applied to all the rest of them such as Warsong City and Lord of Morai avatar chests.
    It appears to just be plain discrimination against a player who is going for Nuema Portal seeing that even if they are tradeable I've been told a player is willing to spend 5bill for each Nuema Portal chest in order to finish their set.....

It's a win for PWI if it becomes tradeable cause magically a player who doubt'd he could finish Nuema Portal will now spend upwards of 1,250$ in gold to finish the set.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Options
    I don't understand why the Nuema Portal chests are bound in the first place...
    If this logic is applied to just one chest it should be applied to all the rest of them such as Warsong City and Lord of Morai avatar chests.
    It appears to just be plain discrimination against a player who is going for Nuema Portal seeing that even if they are tradeable I've been told a player is willing to spend 5bill for each Nuema Portal chest in order to finish their set.....

It's a win for PWI if it becomes tradeable cause magically a player who doubt'd he could finish Nuema Portal will now spend upwards of 1,250$ in gold to finish the set.

That's why I tell everyone , play for fun not as your main game. Great game but people often forget what was fun and are so focus on the cs aspect.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server