[PSA] Important - Possible Changes And Updates Coming to PWI

Comments

• alphalordking
    alphalordking Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    And now, I will take the opportunity to address the reality for Mystic Summons as well. I know it has been mentioned before in other threads but this might be the opportunity to take this issues into CN for them to consider.

Let's face it, Mystic's Summons REALLY NEED AN UPGRADE. And I'm sure alot of people might agreed to this. No, I'm not saying they should be stronger than Venomancer pets because they shouldn't, but an upgrade is needed as well in this case. Because right now, the reality for those summons is:
    1. Devil Chihyu: Deals practically no damage. His only function is to Stun the target. His Boost skills does nothing as well. If you're only boosting your Attack by 30% you're still dealing no damage.
    2. Storm Mistress: Her metal skills are SO slow, and for so little damage as well. She's like a squishier mid-ranged magic Chihyu. Plus her skill to Silence the target has too much cooldown and it doesn't even Interrupt, it just Silences. And the duration says 3 seconds but the actuall duration seems shorter compared to other 3 second Silence skills like Quid Pro Quo or Smack.
    3. Salvation: She's somewhat good for Support yes, that's the only thing she needs to be good at. But again her Aegis Sphere is too slow. Most of the time She'll die before even putting the shield. Also Martyrdom is a skill that doesn't work as well as it should. It only absorbs 40% damage and every point of damage consumes 2 points of Salvations MP. Even if you use Transference, it's not going to be enough to keep the effect up.
    4. Cragglord: Oh boy this is the sad one... It takes 2 Sparks to summon him, only last for 20-23 seconds, only has 2 skills: One short lineal-AOE fire damage and one short radial-AOE physical damage. He is the one supposed to deal "Massive Damage" in exchange for his short duration and spark cost. And that worked for some time but right now with all those gears and passive as we have them, Cragglord is absolutely useless for the only thing it was supposed to do. You can't even use Energy Leech on it to benefit in some way...
    5. Voidbringer: This is the only one that is getting a direct buff and it will occur when the Park Expansion comes. And the sad part in this is that it took nearly 2 expansions later to upgrade this summon, and it's our Ultimate... So yeah. The 100% Tidal-thing and it's x2 HP Increase could benefit both the Mystic and Voidbringer alot. But it's Attack stat increasing x2... I don't see that changing anything about it actually, It will end up being the same case as the Cragglord in that regard.

Also is really sad to compare your summons to Seeker's Archangels or Stormbringer's Lunar Shadow and see the massive disadvantages your own summons (The ones that came prior to all others) have.
    For example: Seeker's Archangels has some mid range attacks that aren't as Slow as the ones for Storm Mistress and they can CC, or cause more chance to Critical Hit which is a good debuff to have. Also for some reason they are immune to Silence.
    And Stormbringer's Lunar Shadow has some INSANE defensive stats as well as a somewhat reliable Stun, AOE and damage similar to Mistress or maybe even a tiny-bit higher.

So thinking about ways to improve them might be tricky, since these are considered Skills I don't think they might be able to Evolve like Venomancer pets. So these improvements might have to be directly applied to them.
    The things that might help summons would be:
    • Increase their overall stats.
    • Increase their own Mana Regeneration (And name it Mana instead of Chi, like it should be).
    • Get rid of the Magic Attack stat which most Summons won't even use. Just do it like Venomancers, based on a single Attack stat.
    • Since Chihyu is no longer for damage, let's focus him more on CC. Give the Chihyu more Speed so he'll be able to reach speedy targets easily and maybe 1 Paralyze Skill which Cooldown doesn't reset if you re-summon him (That way it wouldn't be a broken thing).
    • Storm Mistress should have her casting range increased to 27 meters like Harpy and Battlebot. It's illogical for her to approach to a target just to attack it and then die because of an aoe for being too close. Also make her channeling faster and give her a bit more damage. And please of please make her Silence last just 1 or 2 seconds more and add Interrupt to it as well.
    • Salvation also needs her cast range increased to 27 meters and also with faster channeling. Every time you try to send her to buff a moving target, her shield will auto-cancel because the target will get outside of it's range or she'll die before applying it. And Martyrdom should absorb like 60-70% damage with every point of damage costing like 0.5 or 1 point of Salvation's Mana. Also increase the potency of Warp Shield a bit more.
    • Cragglord really needs to have both of his Skills' Cooldowns set to 1 second. Also give him way more Attack stat and increase the damage of their skills as well. Maybe make him appear with a permanent +30 Att Lv buff or something. That way he might be able to hurt people a bit more, even if they're end-game geared, which is his entire and only function.
    • Voidbringer... I insist, instead of increasing it's Attack stat, they should increase all of it's Defenses. The whole idea of the summon is to live as long as possible and make the Mystic tankier while it's alive. So yeah, it should have more Defenses, and maybe contrary to the Cragglord, it should come with a Defense Lv buff, or maybe some Player Direct and AOE damage reduction. Since he'll be taking x2 damage from AOEs that affects the Mystic and the Voidbringer at the same time. Cutting it's survivability by quite a lot.
      Also his Traveler's Bash should be a frontal AOE just like Galemark that causes some kind of weakening debuff. And his Traveler's Dance maybe should reduce the Att Lv of everyone affected by 20.

Also, maybe they could create some Legendary Summons, kind of like saying "Get 10k of X new Item and exchange them for a Skill Book to use this new Legendary Summon". That would be like adapting the Venomancer's Legendary Pet market to Mystics. I would absolutely start saving coins for those as long as they prove to be more useful than their current versions.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Kalyst, from Mystic to Mystic, you're the only one that can bring all this issues to CN QQ. I really hope you can try to express this to them and more I'm hoping that they seriously consider all of this problems that affect Venomancers and Mystics alike.
    Total_Calm - 105 / 101 / 101 - [ ψ The Blue-Eyed Demon ψ ]
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Personally I miss having any reason at all to kill monsters. Literally everything they drop is worthless except for coin drops, and so a big part of the game is just dead for me. I used to like grinding for an hour or two to get some coin from npcing drops. The dailies still give better xp, but other than JJ and getting really lucky on increasingly not fun to run BHs you don't get coin in any other way I have an interest in.

I really don't log on any more except to redeem codes or for new content since you took out the star chart items from dailies. EO5 is my current obsession.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Personally I miss having any reason at all to kill monsters. Literally everything they drop is worthless except for coin drops, and so a big part of the game is just dead for me. I used to like grinding for an hour or two to get some coin from npcing drops. The dailies still give better xp, but other than JJ and getting really lucky on increasingly not fun to run BHs you don't get coin in any other way I have an interest in.

I really don't log on any more except to redeem codes or for new content since you took out the star chart items from dailies. EO5 is my current obsession.
    This. Right here. I mean, I understand that it's because of the overwhelming presence of bots in PWCN, but getting drops from kills is one of the basic "fun" things about MMORPGs. I mean if everything that drops is worthless, then why even have things to kill in the first place? Stripping things of their worth isn't a good answer to bots because when you strip things of their worth because of them, we lose.

The best way to combat bots is to force everyone to put something up to create an account. Usually this means spending money. But that's of course not an option. Neither is asking players for a SSN, as that would leave the servers wide open for relentless hacking. Revamping the entire game to utilize different controls is out of the question as well, at least until the upcoming new game engine.

The solution I'd use for bots? Hire a handful of actual(trusted) players on each server to take them out. Give them player ban/mute power. What could possibly go wrong? ;)
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Second post... in addition to my previous suggestions, I'd like to make a big one which will have some nice effects. It's a longshot, but I've been saying it for years so may as well:

Make an exchange between Nation War Supply Tokens and Perfect Tokens of Luck.

This will have one (possibly both) of two primary effects: Keeping pack token prices down, and restoring value to NW tokens. If you have, say, an exchange rate of 1:5, NW players will exchange for the pack tokens because they're worth more at first (pack token at 20k = NW token at 100k). This will take pack token prices down as the supply increases, until they hit the floor price of 10k (which is also the NPC floor price of NW tokens and - let's be honest - all they're worth now except for your own gears). Alternatively, if pack tokens do manage to stay above 10k, then the current NW token rewards (e.g. raps/cannies) will rise in value to meet the pack tokens.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Second post... in addition to my previous suggestions, I'd like to make a big one which will have some nice effects. It's a longshot, but I've been saying it for years so may as well:

Make an exchange between Nation War Supply Tokens and Perfect Tokens of Luck.

This will have one (possibly both) of two primary effects: Keeping pack token prices down, and restoring value to NW tokens. If you have, say, an exchange rate of 1:5, NW players will exchange for the pack tokens because they're worth more at first (pack token at 20k = NW token at 100k). This will take pack token prices down as the supply increases, until they hit the floor price of 10k (which is also the NPC floor price of NW tokens and - let's be honest - all they're worth now except for your own gears). Alternatively, if pack tokens do manage to stay above 10k, then the current NW token rewards (e.g. raps/cannies) will rise in value to meet the pack tokens.

i agree with you, and i think if pwi make glyps exchange with NW tokens this will make alot of the players participate in NW/XnW

i am 100% sure if pwi update NW forges and pwi boutique agent this will make this game more fun
  • naruto1174
    naruto1174 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I suggest that flyer becomes obtainable only at level 30 again or at least lvl20. The reason is that it'll feel like an achievementfox-1.gif like it was in the past. Right now it's way too easy. I remember being hyped to be get to lvl30 and be able to fly. That was actually my objective in the game as well as for some other people I knew. By the time I got the flyer I was already stuck to the game hehe.tiger-37.gif

I also suggest that it is given some kind of hint for the players that they are in the starter map and that the main map is actually much bigger and that they'll go to it at lvl20. Because they may think the game is only that empty map and that'd be terrible. tiger-12.gif

lvl20 to go perfect world + lvl30 be able to fly sounds nice to me. tiger-4.gif​​
    PWI Discord community creator

Click to join our PWI Discord server
    26629123377_10d428deb8_o_d.png
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    This could have been suggested already but I'm not sure as I got dizzy from reading 3 pages of intense suggestions.
    1) Dim Songflow Ringstones that drop inside Dawnlight Halls and expire if you leave the instance, unless you spend 10-15minutes right-click opening them 1 by1. In 100+ Quicksand Maze, same items drop and at the start of the instance there is an NPC that has the option to convert the Dim Songflow into Songflow ( Boundversion, doesn't expire when you leave instance) and with the recently added Batch Crafting, this npc could open your songflows for you in 1second. We have it in QSM, why can't we have it in DH? ( Another thing, same issue goes for Lower level QSM; Dim Items drop that require you to open them before leaving or they expire but again , no NPC to exchange them to bound version 50+ QSM)

2) Any possibility to update the Genies somehow? They haven't been touched since the launch of the game I think.

3) Please for the love of God, if it's possible, Remove the AUTO ATK after casting Spell Cutter/ Condensed Thorn for Assassins. ( After casting them, it immediately starts auto attacking and it is very annoying to try and stop it especially when you have chill on... )

4) Maybe make an instance ( or use Nirvana I guess?) that awards you with some sort of General exchange item, and the quantity of these items would be determined by the difficulty you chose to run it. ( Game doesn't have to be based on which squad can nuke the instance quicker ... add mechanics that you need to go through to complete stages, not necessarily through killing. [ Like Dice Room in DH] ) And with those General Exchange items you collect you can trade them in at an NPC for a wide variety of items. ( S Packs, S.Chart Items, Packs, Shards, UP Mats, ) Lets call it General Exchange Coin (GEC). You'd need, idk, 100 GEC for a Diamond of Dragon, 250 for a Zenith Skull, 10 for a General Summer's Token... Would be worth checking the feasibility of something like this I guess. (Could make every reward bound as well, to not affect the market too much)
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    rosdom wrote: »
    3) Please for the love of God, if it's possible, Remove the AUTO ATK after casting Spell Cutter/ Condensed Thorn for Assassins. ( After casting them, it immediately starts auto attacking and it is very annoying to try and stop it especially when you have chill on... )

omg please do this -.-
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    1) Take away needing 6 orders just to go into Delta to get cinnabar for culti.
    2) Please put more items in event gold boutique.
    3) Raise the % of getting money cards when doing BH1
    4) when doing Delta either for W2 or Full Delta make it where you can pick easy, medium or hard. The harder it is the faster they come with less wait time.
    5) Cut down on the timer to do Warsong.
    6) Maybe have a way in the game to get Gold and not just Event Gold. (besides signing on to games via arc)
    7)Many players that are 105 X3. Maxed out all spells, Maxed out their HS are bored some do pvp but many just stop logging on anymore. And their reply is same ol same ol what is the point of signing on.
    8) Agree with many when killing mobs the rewards via coins, item drops are terrible. use to be able to get some coins for HP/MP potions and other items was made worth zero when you npc them. Need to have a way that average players can get coins.
    9) Fish, animals and etc on HS. Give more tools to do more with our lands.

These idea's are from my Guild that I have had players bring up. I'm sure there's more I just can't think of it off hand.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Not sure if this was already suggested, but another thing about Homestead:

The minion battle system. Right now it's tedious, especially for those who have multiple homesteads and would like some of the rewards. Maybe adding a "favorite party/lock party for successive battles" could make the process faster instead of having to select the three minions each time.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    4) Maybe make an instance ( or use Nirvana I guess?) that awards you with some sort of General exchange item, and the quantity of these items would be determined by the difficulty you chose to run it. ( Game doesn't have to be based on which squad can nuke the instance quicker ... add mechanics that you need to go through to complete stages, not necessarily through killing. [ Like Dice Room in DH] ) And with those General Exchange items you collect you can trade them in at an NPC for a wide variety of items. ( S Packs, S.Chart Items, Packs, Shards, UP Mats, ) Lets call it General Exchange Coin (GEC). You'd need, idk, 100 GEC for a Diamond of Dragon, 250 for a Zenith Skull, 10 for a General Summer's Token... Would be worth checking the feasibility of something like this I guess. (Could make every reward bound as well, to not affect the market too much)

This is the most important thing I want to see. There is not a single way for anyone to actually play the game and progress beyond a certain and very low threshold. We need a new instance/method to farm and progress just like farming badges in Warsong or how Nirvana used to be. Either give world mobs drops that are worth the time invested again, or add an instance with reward = time invested. Even bound rewards as mentioned would be great. Just some way to progress at our own leisure and with a goal that is obtainable.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    if you set a higher maximum price for gold, people will instantly pay that much and all prices on server server will adjust. the russians are pretty damn good at coding, ya know.

instead of making gold more expensive, simply remove the 72 hour expiration duration.

id rather have 245 gold in 2 weeks for sure, than getting 3 gold per month and losing 500 mil in fee in the process.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    24 hours Collusseum again. With so big time differences between everybody playing this version it makes no sense having it open only 12 hours a day, not to mention theres 1 day where we cant go cause colosseum maint is in the middle of it, while it isnt in pwcn. This season I have been slowly dieing on the inside getting my battles done.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    npc15 wrote: »

omg please do this -.-

+1 I also agree

and what to do 1v1 or roll back the coloseum for 24h open or at least from the time it is set to xTW
  • orangeitis
    edited October 2017
    So are we gonna get higher DQ turn-in quests wth all those bank/inventory cap expansions?
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    For Auction house gold issue solutions would be:

A Remove the 3 day timer for your bids, your bid should not expire
    B Reduce the amount of gold you can buy at once, 50gold was ok. 90% of the time your bid was completed.
    Now with 250gold its almost impossible
    C Have a npc selling gold at a 4m rate ( best solution but very unlikely this gonna happen)

DO NOT increase the 4m cap ! People would just buy everything empty and sell it on the next cap. This helps nobody.

What about the colloseum? Any possibily to reduce the crafting score requierements? This would actually bring more people to the colloseum and make it more alive. What about removing the 12h time frame back to 24h?
  • oaktreeglen#8692
    oaktreeglen#8692 Posts: 1 New User
    I would caution strongly against adding valuable rewards to TT or monetary value to the materials

There are currently players who are able to bot that instance and have already made billions back when you could make money selling TT materials. Adding coin value to them would unleash a massive amount of coins into the server. Adding rewards would allow those players to game the market and make even more coins.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Damn You Oak you foiled my evil plan a plague on your house i say

• shaman203
    shaman203 Posts: 11 Arc User
    It would be nice to punish the botters and not whole playerbase though, cause that's what China's been doing too.
  • orangeitis
    shaman203 wrote: »
    It would be nice to punish the botters and not whole playerbase though, cause that's what China's been doing too.
    This. We should get a reversion back to the normal coinage values of drops, get rid of the JOJ quests, and just crack down on the botting problem HARD. The change to the mail system to allow us to choose to block everyone not on our friend list/faction/squad is a very good start if implimented.
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'd like to say something about the Jolly Old Jones quests first. We shouldn't remove it from the game unless all the items dropped by regular mobs on the worldmap etc are restored to their previous value (as said before). There is no way to make raw coins in this game otherwise (not counting the very small chance from bh ). Money just disappears in repair costs and ridiculous fees. Without Jolly Old Jones we've no coin flow in the game anymore and will have to rely on luck from bh rewards (and I get like 1 card every 2 months...).
    <3
    Secondly, it's time that the aps lock on 4-5aps gets removed. It's old fashioned and the game doesn't support aps toons anymore anyway. At least let classes like sins and some bms use their gathered aps gear without attack reduction -so we don't have to try and gather coin for a second set for contemporary instances, not everyone is that lucky/rich-.
    I play sin myself so i'll speak as that class from now on. People tend to say sins are a broken class and it's true but not for the reason most people think it is. In PvP there are players who can play their sin tremendously well and are bashed for that. However, every toon has its value and the highest PK players will know this. But sins are reduced in both weapon damage (very much so) and even in war avatar cards and glyphs. For the sins playing PvE only (and i'm from an PvE server) it makes no sense. I've seen g16/S3 duskblades with much more attack than my r9s4 sin has. It really makes no sense, ...we're both light armor classes. Now you might say (as some did to me) that sins have a lot of weapon damage % on their skills, true, but does that weigh up against a base damage that's so little that it's laughable to see a sin try to hit a boss in the latest dungeons - No, it does not. I know i'll undoubtedly be hated for this comment, but to make it up to the PvPers who hate to fight sins, make it so that when one goes in PK mode a sin gets a damage reduction (to what it currently is) and get a normal damage close to duskblade weaponry in PvE (not the exact same, because we got chill of the deep giving us some attack lvl and then it wouldn't be fair, I realize that).
    o:)
    Thirdly, something to make new and lower lvl players more attracted to the game. Ofcourse, for a start, give drops their value back. Secondly, make more quests for items that lower and higher lvl players need on the worldmap. Such that more players are running around on the worldmap and the new players don't think the 'PWI world' is dead. It also might inspire the higher lvls to help lower lvls 'while they're there anyway'. It makes for a better community. Long quest chains, random seperate quests and 1 or 2 dailies would be a nice start. We need to get that worldmap up and running again! Sad to say, the main issue was the introduction of the starter world, celestial vale as it's called nowadays. We don't see the lower lvls explore the massive world before they hit 20 anymore. Main race cities are so dead it hurts my eyes (except for the space around the head hunter, he's still a popular fellow). Higher lvl players are flocked together in Archosaur and a select few in Neverfall city.
    To get back to the above mentioned of higher lvl players helping lower lvls, -->get certain drops lower lvls can't really use but higher lvls can in instances like valley of disaster, wraith gate and hallucinatory trench. It would get high lvl players to run the instances and help out the people needing it for bh at that point.
    Another thing to make the worldmap more interesting is places like the lunar glade. I don't mean the dungeon itself but the island where the entrance is, floating in the sky. Make some random large islands in PWI's skies with monsters and quests. Some nice decor, beautiful scenery. A large part of a good game it the way it looks after all.
    <3
    Lastly, primal quests should really get their rewards back. I'm at a point where i don't need any of them anymore, but it's not fair for newer players where starchart items are concerned (mainly the lvl 2 astrospira pearls in my opinion).
    <3
    Ofcourse there are many more things to renew/revamp/implant and several have been suggested before me.
    This is it for me folks :* enjoy the game. :)
  • maddyblossom
    maddyblossom Posts: 18 Arc User
    Something that i've wanted for a long time are class specific dungeons for grinding. Something where i can do solo dailies and enjoy the things my toon was made to do. These days you can't really enjoy your class in squads anymore cuz everyone is OP and they just need some classes for their debuff... I'm a bm and i'd really like to just go in a cave where i can do challanges of AOEing everything and what not. I'm sure other players would love caves build specifically for their class as well!
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    I'll always flag CS to remove people who keep spamming the 3rd party sites and gold/coin farming, but of course they keep finding their ways back and continue to advertise. It's...annoying to say the least. When players see it, please do report it.

Make it easier for us to report the spam mail in the mailbox. My response to go to said website and buy our coins with your $ is just delete it and move on, too much work to write up a ticket every time that happens.

Need a mailbox mechanism to report spam in game.

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Admittedly I live at Eastern US Time so this didn't affect me like it did a lot of other people but I really like the new Arena times I get many fights a lot easier now than I used to. I can easily get upwards of 25 fights a night sometimes if I want to que that long, where I used to get some fights for an hour or two and then not. I get a lot more fights on a lot more nights the way it is now instead of a few fights on a few specific nights
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • geochris
    geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
    Jolly Old Jones
    Has Jolly old Jones (JoJ) been abused, yes. Does it still have a place in PWI...yes (either in its current state or in some modified version). First when leveling a toon, JoJ is a necessity. The coins from quests and mobs is pitiful. Before they tried increasing the coin gain from quests but it was just nowhere near enough to cover repairs, teleport fees, skills (now those costs are 0). Even so teleport fees and repairs are almost the entire budget for a low level character. So when you get to a point where you run out of teleport stones and free gear, what is the player to do? At the moment they have no viable method for getting coins. What if they want to get a faster flyer? Oops no can do, they don't have any reasonable amount of coins to get it. If JoJ is to be removed there must be a way for people to get coins.

As for server coin supply. JoJ has been around for a very long time (since 2013?). JoJ predated autocultivation. We did not have severe gold inflation until auto cultivation was introduced. The next big jump in gold price came just after the first time the offered the celestial vale pack to people. They gave us 2 per account that allowed people to get one lv101 toon per account. This led to an increase in bounty hunter spamming, especially when TT3-1 was a BH1. They removed this as a bh option. BH has been even further nerfed thanks to bh/mbh split and the card reduction percentage on BH1.

With the introduction of Homestead gold prices were dropping and on ET you could sometimes buy gold in the AH for 3-3.5m per until the gold foils. After the first key sale with gold foils gold has never dropped below 4.0 since. My point in this is saying there were massive influx of coins that shot the gold price up that were not related to JoJ. Is JoJ abused, yes but it would take a huge amount of time. It takes 517 lv71 toons to equal the amount of 1 gold foil. Now that assumes they complete all 7 quests for 88k. Now to complete those 7 quests they will almost have to have teleport to the serpents which removes a decent amount of the gained 88K. Now just clicking on a NPC would require 2,531 lv71 toons to click on Jolly old Jones to equal one gold foil. Now only one toon per level range can complete JoJ per account per day. The rewards as follows:

level 21 36,000coins + 7 optional at 20K
    level 31 58,000coins + 7 at 32K
    level 41 67,000coins + 7 at 37K
    level 51 110,000+ 7 at 61K
    level 61 131,000+7 at 73K
    level 71 158,000 +7 at 88K

So how many active JoJ accounts are there? Has the coin supply from JoJ surpassed bh and token of best luck/gold foils? JoJ takes a long time to get any coins beyond the initial NPC click, BH is limited to 100+ and only has a 10%probability for getting 2mil coin and ToBL/gold foil are limited to cash shoppers only.

Auction House
    One of the things I loved the best was that this game was free to play. There was no limit to content with no subscription required. All cash shop items were available if you could farm coins. I have not been able to get gold from the AH since the first key sale with gold foils. Something has to be done. Either remove the time limit or set the gold price max to something crazy like 50 or 100m. If you set it that high then supply & demand will dictate what the price of gold will be. Please don't set the max to be 5m as we would still have the same problem as we do now with just a higher base price.

Higher price & higher trade volume would drain more coins from the game economy through AH fees. It would allow more people to participate in spend promos and give more coins to the cash shoppers. As it stands it feels like everything has stagnated.

Daily Auction
    In addition to the skills/flyers that get auctioned every night, it would be helpful if some more items could be auctioned with coins instead of just with gold. Leave the 4 options that require gold untouched but add additional items that you can get with coins. You can charge a small fee like 2% of your max bid that you can't get back regardless if you win or loose the action. These could be items that can be farmed from the game and not cash shopped items. It could be fun to see what a batch of 150 NW tokens would go for or a stack of neverfall badges, or a few bloods. It could be even bigger items that would entice people to bid up the price.

Transmutation
    Transmutation was one of the best additions of the last update. It drained a small amount of coins from the game and allowed us to free up some space in our bank/inventories. My suggestion is to expand the items that allowed to be transmuted and to increase the transmutation fee to something like 50k to create a slightly larger coin sink.

All pots/blessings/items that can be obtained from transmutation should be allowed to be retransmuted. Also you could add TT items to the list of accepted reagents. This would turn TT back into a farming instance where players could sell mats to other players and with an increased transmutation fee would also increase the amount of coins drained from the economy.

The best part about this coin sink is that if you don't have the coins for it then this sink won't effect you. The player could continue to stash the non tradable items for use when he does have the coins to transmute and sell TT items or any other tradable reagents to make coins. I don't believe that this is would be game braking as the %probability of getting a lv2 pearl is only 4%.

FSP
    Please allow this to become a farming instance again. All it would require is that an option to choose 8 coins for FSP, 20 coins for DFSP and 25 coins +Star Chart items for JFSP be added to the reward choices. If you made this small change most people would be happy and it wouldn't adversely affect anyone. Having more flowsilver coins on the servers will also allow this small coin sink to become viable again.

QSM
    There is a way to allow newer players to get gear a little easier. Allow dustfall relics to be used for the morai armor/wep upgrades and decrease the coin cost. Pure PVE gear should cost a lot less and be easier to obtain than gear that can be used for pvp. If the coin cost was decreased and if I could use dustfall relics instead of the large amount of QSM items then I might get that PVE gear on some of my toons.

Also please make QSM mats tradeable. More people might run it if they could sell their items.

Active Points
    Please expand the active point system. Add more quests that can generate points and more quests that can be completed with points.

Monster Drops
    I like not having mobs drop good stuff. I don't want to go back to the time where everyone and their brother was fighting for auto cultivation spots. People were luring bosses left and right so the current auto cultivating toon would die so the other person could take your spot. The whole thing was just so annoying and it propelled gold from under 2mil per to hit the 4m cap for the first time. I really am glad that chapter is closed now, please don't reopen it.

As it stands if you want a small portion of exp/spirt you can auto cultivate and get a little more than your repair fees. With the DQ, pot, equipment and mats NPC price set to 1 coin I feel auto cultivation/monster drops have been sufficiently balanced.

New Items / Features
    - I would love to see a permanent teleportation bell and auto pot. It could be 10 or 15g and I would still buy it but as it stands I don't buy the timed versions.
    - As others have said in this thread please add new items to the NW forges. For example you could add grand commander orders and Orihalcum. You could also add a host of other useful items to entice people to use the NW forges and spend coins converting NW tokens into gear. Every seal of war removes 1.3mil coin from the economy so add some more items that use these.
    - another person said that the token of best luck be updated and I will second it. Please put other/better items in it such that we just don't automatically trade them in for 10mil coin.
    -A truly spam able farming instance would be great. One of the best times for PWI was the era of Nirvy. It was spam able, farmable and both cash shoppers and F2P people wanted it.
    -If you remove the points required for crafting materials from Arigora Colosseum more people would participate. If I know that I have a chance of eventually getting my cape ring, albeit slowly, then I would be inclined to try. But as it stands I just get 1 shot and would have too low of a score to craft anything.

Closing
    If you made it this far then I congratulate you. These are my suggestions for the game and thank you kalystconquerer for being an advocate for our version to the developers in China. I hope this was useful.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Another thing: The Angel of Wishes.

They need to be corrected for lvl100 bh:

AEU/EU = port at Tellus
    FSP = doesn't even port you to the wrong location. I think the button is either gray or missing, can't remember well

UP/DH/QSM = Teleport button is missing.

The only bh you can use it on is Warsong.

What is the use of having this stuff when you can't use them even half the time? (and I have way too many angel of wishes in my bag from codes/login rewards)
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    Removing Gold bid expiration time could be counter-productive and easily broken. For example, 2-3 people ( Which do exist on Da by the way ) would just agree and divide their 200-300 B coins on multiple toons, put in bids of 245 Gold and UNTIL the Cartel runs out of coins , No single other person on the server would be able to get their gold let's say before..I dont know , a month or two and this will happen every month or two. This could also mean tht you would have no idea when you're getting your gold. Ppl are assuming it will be a week, two, three. But can you imagine the certainty if you lock your coins into the AH and get them after a month or two and in case you need to remove your coins from the AH you will lose your spot on the lane and have to reset your wait time. Increasing the expiry time sure, competely removing it...has massive negative devastating externalities that are not being considered.
    A better solution would be to adjust boutique prices to match the cap. The only reason we're having issue is because people benefit more from selling outside of AH than in the AH. Fix this issue and we would be fine. Fixing? More coin sinks ; Two ways, either reduce coin generation or increase sink. I personally don't prefer Touching coin generation and rather focus more on coin sink because coin sink is optional, flexible and potentially reversable. cutting down coin generation is forced. Something alot of ppl have suggested before I believe, introduce an NPC that would sell some much needed HIGH Value items ( like you have been doing with the GM Pop Up Shop ; and you can even Set a limit on the amount you can buy / week or month) Let's say, weekly quest that gives you a Diamond of Tiger for 70M, and a one-time quest that would give you a crown of madness for 2.5b. Making changes like these WILL HUGELY affect the economy and every aspect of any change has to be forecasted, predicted,estimated , studied , researched. If you price CoM at 2.5b, ppl would think it is cheap now but once 500 b has been DRAINED from the economy through these purchases, the market price could be 1.5b eventually. This is a very delicate subject, more coin drained from the economy, the less people will be able to pay for gold.
    The second point would be, let's say keys are at 18 gold and on dawnglory at least, gold is going for 5.75-6.5M, Meaning if the price goes up to 25 Gold two things would happen: The OFF AH gold price would be closer to 4M , AND the price elasticity would be much higher. The higher gold required for an item, the more it's affected by fluctuations in gold price, so the range would be decreased as well. 4-5M and that would be fine on a key sale I guess since that's the highest gold price has been before. 1) Adjust boutique item values to their actual values / 2) Introduce more coin sinks in a creative and productive way.

NOTE: To all the csers, getting less for your gold won't matter because you're going to have to pay less for everything as well.
  • shag1991
    shag1991 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Nowadays i find myself missing PWI, TT friendly f2p bm passing through.
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    Heaven Fall Temple (HFT) I think is game content that was utilized when it came out but is content that is now largely avoided.

With the changes to dailies it is harder to level up starcharts and HFT could be the content to fill that gap.

The problem is that it is hours of repetition over the same boring stages that each must be completed 12 times! It takes way too many hours to complete. The tower level accounts for a full hour of doing nothing but standing around and waiting for all 10 waves to walk through. This in my opinion is poor design, that is not what a game experience should be. There should be a way to trigger the next wave or even multiple waves to speed this up.

The other problem is it takes 90 minutes (depending how fast you are) of **** rewards before the rewards begin to be decent. Improve the low tier rewards or allow a way to skip the early stages, even if it has to be paid with lucky coins or something! Also the reward for completion of the entire challenge should have a bonus, too many times the final boss gives **** random rewards and it does not feel satisfying at all to have spent hours to get there. The fearless/peerless/other blessings are no longer good rewards either for the tower since they are obtainable through lucky coin trade.

This game content would be much more utilized with a revamp on rewards and also making it less tedious and time consuming.
  • chasingchocobos
    chasingchocobos Posts: 2 Arc User
    1. I agree with making blocks possible against IPs and applicable to the mail system as well. I keep getting mail from a scammer I've blocked, and it's been over 2 weeks since I've reported them to support. I just want them to stop sending me mail. A block that applies to mail would stop this, and a block for the IP should help with them just making a new account to continue their mailing.

2. It would be nice if the issue where those who used a max inventory stone when max was 64 slots could extend their inventory beyond 64 to the now 80 possible slots. I read where this was suppose to be addressed in a future patch a couple of years ago, but it never happenned unless I don't know where to go/how to extend. No quest is available for me at the bankers. I've been hanging on to the stones for years to get the 16 additional slots.