test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

xTW Bidding

jorock457jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
Did pwi break xtw bidding again or is it just me? I tried to sign my faction up but it says we're already signed it. Is it going to make everyone attack the same level land again this week by default, and we won't be able to choose?

Comments

• etanasoretanasor Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same to me, i cant bid "already signed up"
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 935 Arc User
    QQ plis no. I wanna have an xTW season again, we can do a season of servercrash roulette after QQ @kalystconquerer#0876 save us!

IGN: Madskillz
  • keihan007#7641 keihan007 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    We too are unable to bid.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

• shopcheeseshopcheese Posts: 757 Arc User
    Arena and now xTW... sigh...
  • unholyalllunholyalll Posts: 14 Arc User
    why arena @shopcheese
  • shopcheeseshopcheese Posts: 757 Arc User
    @unholyalll It was down most of yesterday, people would get battles and being unable to enter, just instant DC.
  • heero200heero200 🇭elper 🇪xtraordinary 🐲💯 Posts: 4,351 Community Moderator
    our faction is getting the same message

Thanks.
  • jorock457jorock457 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Will this be fixed before this week's bidding?
  • heero200heero200 🇭elper 🇪xtraordinary 🐲💯 Posts: 4,351 Community Moderator
    A restart should fix it.

We didn't have a maint that week so odds are yes and that is what caused it.
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    It appears that all the factions automatically bid on the same tier land they did the week prior, I havent heard from any factions that their bid didn't go through at all. It sucks, and I do hope they can fix it, but I wudn't say that we're playing server crash roulette again, damage seems minor. The only faction that could've really suffered from this is Vindicate, since they had another 50% chance to fight Crisis in Dragon's Meet, which I doubt they wanted, but since they got BankaiGod again no damage was done there either.

IGN: Madskillz