Current state of the game

Options

Just want to let pwi and pwi community know about the current state of the game. It might be just me feeling this way so don’t be too hard on me lol. Just discuss it nicely and let pwi know how you feel hopefully they will address these issues in upcoming updates.

1.As some end gears are pack based and depends on luck or billions of coins I feel that most people have no motivation in accruing them. Those who can get them.. get it +12 it in the next few min..and afk leading to dead game. What I am trying to say is there’s no actual content for some end gears nothing for 80% for the population to work towards.

2. Good change to UP its quicker now, however the old problem still remains which is the end boss. If the squad is not op or doesn’t have a barb you are really screwed. This is leading to people not bothering to do it and people who want to run it taking forever to make a squad and I mean forever especially when the game is dead.

3. DH was a good edition, I can see lots of people interested in it and running it often need more content like that.

4. Arena times needs to change back to original times I am from EU and it doesn’t work for me at all. This might be a personal issue but I can see many of my friends who used to run it not even bothering or can’t make the new timetable work for them too. It was good before, everyone was there after xtw and got it done fast and it was fun too because didn’t take forever.

5. Pk seems dead lately too (might be just my server) and yes I know people going so say you don’t even pk anymore so why you even complaining. Not complaining here just saying game feels really dead, at least watching pk now and then was fun or even joining in now and then. This kind of goes back to my first point about not much actual content for people to be in game in the first place.

6. The game is too pack based/Boutique based…when I say too much I mean toooooo much. You can pretty much buy everything from boutique and end game… what is the point of that? Come on PWI even pay to win has some kind of limit. This is just silly.

7. That world chat/tele nerf needs to change. This is a social game more than anything else, that nerf doesn’t benefit anyone else other than pwi. If someone was annoying anyone in wc it’s easy to bl them and get on with other things. Again this is leading to a dead game. I’d rather have people talk freely and enjoy themselves then just a boring wc about squad and sht.

8. Please add (go back to pwi) on every neverfall tp npc just like primal world.

9. There needs to be some kind of control over endless pill babies. People too busy with pill babies than anything else (just uninstall if you gonna log your endless pill babies 24/7, play the game ffs :D) If you’re not having fun playing a game or too busy making money 24/7 what is the point? Can’t blame everyone for this, I understand you have to be this way now days and therefore pwi needs to sort this out.

10. Last content update was good need 1 or 2 more like that to sort out rest of it.

Lastly for those who have been here as long as me on and off. I understand we all have grown up now and real life is priority so I wish everyone the best. Peace :)

Comments

• nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    I can assure you the state of the game has been discussed to death at this point. Sadly those that stay are more then happy to pay for a game that alleges to be free, so the game will continue to be P2W until it's end. That's just how things are now, the mentality has been allowed for years and nothing will change that. Most people advocate for a newer player to shill out a regular MMO's subscription cost every month on the game so that you can play, which I personally find hilarious because if you're going to pay 15 dollars a month, why not play a better and more balanced MMO in the first place?

Regardless, you are correct on pretty much all the points you've made, but sadly a good chunk of what you ask for is based on what PWC wants, and they care about their playerbase far more then ours.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Same Group of people controlling group's, economy, farming,, tw's on and on... Nothing personal meant. It's just been making the game completely Lopsided and unbalanced.. won't go on hehe:.

• oldrascal
    oldrascal Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry, I just have trouble taking anyone serious with 14 x's in their name.

The only thing worse than that is 'smexy'.