Server lags

Options
124»

Comments

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    why you expect for a solution on the weekend?
    And yes there is no 24hours support if you are thinking like this

just wait till maintenance day and they will look out the problem

considering the fact tha lag goes for week, people, especially those who pay to play the game, are damn right to expect solution as fast as possible.

true but you should know the fast reactions of the support. they cant do much if china doesnt allow, and i guess maintenance/rebooting servers its one thing.
  • laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    i say quit the **** and get with china to get us the server transfer stones!!!!!!!

<.< Use the next War Front Pack and start a new Char on a Server of your choice ... such things like a "Server transfer stone" doesnt exist.
  • toastcandles
    toastcandles Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    laluna1990 wrote: »
    i say quit the **** and get with china to get us the server transfer stones!!!!!!!

<.< Use the next War Front Pack and start a new Char on a Server of your choice ... such things like a "Server transfer stone" doesnt exist.

i know that luna, but i want my toons over there :P Mr **** wont just be given up on
  • toastcandles
    toastcandles Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    wow the filter wont let me say T u r d
  • laluna1990
    Options
    :D TB ... dont give up xD :D:D
  • unholyalll
    unholyalll Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    and "lag" is back. fix your sht.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    Yesterday the lag was completely gone but it just started again. Hopefully this gets sorted out during maint tomorrow.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Lag is back. Tell your tech squad to stop drinking tea and get to work
  • laluna1990
    Options
    :s Laggs while NW??? Really? Yesterday was everything smoothe, and now during NW it start again ... ppl DC, we can't move, can't use Skills and nothing .. please solve that!!!