Server lags

Comments

• laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    I jump the whole time from 150 ping up to 7k+ i can't do anything with that XD JFSP timed with count? Impossible with 5,1k ping LOL .... Tower? Not possible to do, thanks to the high ping .... i never had such hard issuses with PWI :(:s
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    I want exp... i couldnt do PV :smile:

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • laluna1990
    :D we get max. a code with a Dreamchaser Pack or Hyper EXP stones :D
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Help us egg-3.gifmouse-5.giffox-6.giffish-10.gifmonkey-6.gifbear-6.gifpig-6.giftiger-7.gifnormal-6.gif
    ZoPMFsA.png​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • unholyalll
    unholyalll Posts: 14 Arc User
    arena ruined, first we coult not enter arena and when the ppopup came, all 3 squadmdmbers go DCed and cant log back.

gotta love the monitoring
  • viviane19
    laluna1990 wrote: »
    :D we get max. a code with a Dreamchaser Pack or Hyper EXP stones :D

Nice that makes up for like 100m exp + that I lose.

• zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Issues started when there was no maint...so better not have no maint again..aside from all the other knoqn issues that happen...just restart dawnglory for crying out loud...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Update :

Our engineers have been working on a more permanent solution, but during this time, there will still be severe lagspikes and disruption to overall gameplay experience. The issues we've been experiencing the past few days has been identified as a DDoS attack on the EU servers.

I unfortunately do not have an ETA for a fix on this, but if they give us one, I'll let you know!
  • meglepke
    meglepke Posts: 19 Arc User
    Issues started when there was no maint...so better not have no maint again..aside from all the other knoqn issues that happen...just restart dawnglory for crying out loud...

Not really, it started on tuesday.
  • viviane19
    Okey. Exp + a new Charm, thanks.
    27zkzr6.jpg

• luckycut
    luckycut Posts: 46 Arc User
    The lag. The lag seems to play an important role in pwi playing experience i have always had although much less with a older computer i used to play on. Newer computer can get rid of it but i have no lag on other games i play so i think it is written into the program
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    yeah mass dc's again, now can't log back in PLEASE fix this before TW... please please please!!!
  • bizzah
    bizzah Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Nice, Ancient gift wasted cause I doubt the lag will stop soon ._. I don't ask for compensation fast but seriously...this laggy mess since the last 4 days has cost a majority of the playerbase alot of time and coins and no, even if it's DDOS, you cant put it on the customers. It is PWEs responsibility to keep the servers up and RUNNING.
  • laluna1990
    2017-10-0718-28-48.jpg

:s:s:s:s:s Do anything but please, that's not funny anymore .. since day's always that laggs ... we can't do **** in this game

• toastcandles
    toastcandles Posts: 22 Arc User
    when weill we be done with this ****. too much full server lag and DC. cant connect to server. just scrap the current server and start new. please FFS can some1 figure this out?
  • regno303#4630
    regno303#4630 Posts: 4 Arc User
    DA offline again, need to fix this plz
  • gonnanailu
    gonnanailu Posts: 6 Arc User
    its getting ridiculous , dawnglory down again
  • sauron3256
    sauron3256 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Seriously this is disgracefull, please do something to fix it. We are getting 2 playable minutes and almost 30 minutes of total lag, I mean come on!
  • laluna1990
    :/ Dawnglory is down ... and that mid in my BH ... thanks PWI \o/
  • regno303#4630
    Think this new player may need to find another game :(
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Sorry guys, but we need some compensation for this unplayable thing.
  • halfelv
    halfelv Posts: 8 Arc User
    Seems u all dont know, what a DDoS atk means. There is nothing to do from our side, just to wait. Nothing more. Be patient :)
  • regno303#4630
    So NK want to stop EU from having fun instead of USA??
  • sauron3256
    sauron3256 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nothing? Like you can't ban/block IPs that send an x amount of requests per second/millisecond for x minutes with the time being incremental per attack? Really?
  • laluna1990
    :D The funny thing, that are always DDOS Attacks ... i stop to believe that :D everytime when we got that huge laggs PWI say > that are DDOS < ... sure ....
  • gonnanailu
    gonnanailu Posts: 6 Arc User
    if there is o protection against ddos attacks the server will go down and goes down fast not the way you see the lagg build up like last days. and during an attack nobody can connect with the server not even the technicians of pwi.

its more likely the game software has a problem in it than a ddos attack

• selvani#4528
    selvani#4528 Posts: 7 Arc User
    sauron3256 wrote: »
    Nothing? Like you can't ban/block IPs that send an x amount of requests per second/millisecond for x minutes with the time being incremental per attack? Really?

The problem with that plan is source IP addresses are easy to fake.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    You cant even open stpud packs..everytime you want to open 500 packs to get an extra DoD/DoT you DC half-way and all the items are gone. Absolutely friggin annoying. I demand my items, if the server spasms out then the customer service has to restore it for me.
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    tuesday nw ruined, tw ruined, timed quests timing out and ruined, i don't normally get annoy about things because whats the point but really not being able to play at all..... i guess i'll take a break
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Server is having a fit. Getting random dc huge lag spikes.