Server lags

I wonder if PWI staff is aware of the situation with server lags on Dawnglory, and if there's something that's going to be done to fix that?
Tagged:

Comments

• imstretch
    imstretch Posts: 90 Arc User
    If PWE did Server lags they would probably be the best server lags in the world!!!!!!!!!!..........oh wait nevermind, thats an advert on TV for a drink.
  • unholyalll
    unholyalll Posts: 14 Arc User
    the lag seems to increase with the difference in servertime and real life time. servertime is about 1 minute and 5 seconds ahead now.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Seems to be something going on with our datacenter in EU, but I don't have much information at this time.

If the server crashes out entirely, please let me know! I'll be monitoring this on and off throughout the day.
  • ilmforever
    ilmforever Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hello!

Seems to be something going on with our datacenter in EU, but I don't have much information at this time.

If the server crashes out entirely, please let me know! I'll be monitoring this on and off throughout the day.

Your answer is so good, that I am not actually going to comment on it. Just hope other players will see your approach to solving this issue.
  • unholyalll
    still laggs, servertime and real time now already 1:32 apart.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    most of the time it seems fine, but then there are those moments that the server gets these lag spikes out of nowhere
  • unholyalll
    edited October 2017
    still laggs, its cool that you guys monitor is, but will you actually fix?

edit: worst lags so far, its literally unplayable and people disconnect left and right.

a multimillion dollar company should be able to provide decent servers.
    Post edited by unholyalll on
  • sinisterstealthy
    sinisterstealthy Posts: 1 Arc User
    Two hours this morning i spent trying to get into the game. Kept getting network server error or a different message. I can log to any other server just fine i cant log into my main server.

Also. The unstableness of this latest patch is riduculous. I will post the response to my ticket about the instability.

Ticket Reference
    Removed ticket number.
    Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.

Response By Email (Codex) (10/02/2017 10:44 PM)
    Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about your concern. I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue after the recent update.

Please report this on our official forums so our developers may be informed and fix this issue as soon as possible.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/post/discussion

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Removed name for GM identity.
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
    Customer By CSS Web () (09/30/2017 12:04 PM)
    Hi there, im noticing alot of my guildmates including myself are having an issue with the new update being unstable. Most of my guildmates who are having issues are using WIndows 10/8/7 My issue is with windows 7, while theirs are with 10. The Game is unstable everytime we load into another city like 1k or plume. we crash and our toons are stuck online. and the force logging doesnt work half the time. even tho it tells us our accounts are still logged in. and we have to wait til the server realizes we are offline to log back in. sometimes it half an hour sometimes it is up to an hour, Is there anything we can do or have sent to the GM's to look into the matter?

• viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Server is dead. 17:45pm (Server time) - at least it showed no ping or that its online - couldnt login -

Server back up 17:50pm (Server time)

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • olzidon
    olzidon Posts: 5 Arc User
    Perfect Trash World.
  • bizzah
    bizzah Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yeah, please fix the lag already @kalystconquerer#0876 There is not much difference between lagging and Server is completely offline anymore. The Server is atm unplayable.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Server just died on me and my friends, took a very long time to get the disconnection message and can't log back in
  • evilhearted22
    evilhearted22 Posts: 14 Arc User
    It's showing as offline completely in the unofficial server status thread.
    Characters:
    JustAllEvils, Dawnglory veno
  • sinisterstealthy
    sinisterstealthy Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still showing as down for me. I got kicked and i cant login still.
  • laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Iam online, but have huge laggspikes, first normal ping > ~150+ then 5,6k+ and higher ... sending Messages in chat need like 5-10 seconds same with switching gear and stuff .. also start the Server Reset which should be at Mignight already 2 minutes before EU Time 00:00 ...
  • goodjob2
    goodjob2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Dawnglory server is lagging as hell , it has lags period every days and since few weeks !!!

Please get issue about it in the next days it's vital !

Maybe some pepople are DDOSing the serv ? idk but i know there is solution to counter it.

Thanks PWI to do the job.

Enjoy!
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    having fun *monitoring* , Katalyst?
    You guys plan to actually solve this problem, or you need permission from China first also for this?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @scruncy I wasn't getting much spikes in office yesterday, but office net might be giving false positives.

General Thread - Our engineers in house are taking a look right now. If I hear anything more, then I'll post an update!
  • bizzah
    Was ok for a while and down the drain it goes again ._.
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    I dont understand how often people need to complain here to get sht fixed
    Fix your damm game its been DAYS
  • bizzah
    The most important thing about it all isnt to realize "oh, atm everything seems to be fine aka fixed!" No. if there are constant issues it is neccesary to investige and to KEEP those issues from happening, just saying.
  • littlezoe77
    littlezoe77 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Issue still exists. I getting every evening these lags.
    Do you need tracert route information for investigating this issue or any other information to fix it?
    It is obviously, that this issue has an impact on a large number of player community.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    i suppose it will be fixed with the maintenance
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Alright ... just DC now. Lag is awful... Screen freeze for like at least 20sec to 1min... people get ported back. Nothing is doable.. How to do PV like this, or anything else? This wont work. Fix it or give me the exp back I lose because of this. It getting worse and worse from day to day.

Logged back at 21:55pm Server time, certain people just DC.

22:07pm server time.
    rk0kcy.jpg

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • cefre
    cefre Posts: 23 Arc User
    looks there is not enough income for ddos filter, the linksys router still burning over the racks and roots even havent enough brain just nullroute the unwanted traffic.... do i apply for linux root in perfectworld.com? :disappointed:
  • meglepke
    meglepke Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hard to log in even 1 account. Best was the neverending waiting, then dc before connect and a report bug at same time.:D Kalyst, please try to log in and get an experience by yourself. I have been playing for 6 years but never seen this lag and connecting problems before.
  • rallick#5268
    rallick#5268 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Currently on Dawnglory:
    * constant 4k+ ping
    * spikes up to a few minues
    * frequent disconnects

All the major PvP events of the week take place tomorrow and on Sunday. Hopefully xTW and xNW will be fine... they are on a different server after all.
  • unholyalll
    cant enter arigora collosseum due to serverlag, nice.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Please help us GM Dawn Glory Server is going under ... ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bizzah
    edited October 2017
    Wow...just wow @kalystconquerer#0876 Just wanted to open 500 packs to get the bonus DoT/DoD from the additional pack items (yes they vanish if you trade or log-off but the npcs are there to trade the items into the items you can use to get a DoT or DoD so it is legit). Now ofc, due to the massive lag and server issues the items are gone..any chance to get my DoT/DoD if I screenshot or if support sees that I've opened those packs? Cause lets be honest, it is not my fault and the server issues have cost me a DoT/DoD, nothing I could've done about it. kinda sucks.

PS: The server is completely down now ._. Thanks alot ._.