Echo vs Karma 23-09-2017

Comments

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    congrats on the victory, a good 10-point week for echo.

meanwhile: https://imgur.com/a/Ee79e

it would have been a 30 min war if it wasnt for SweeatyPea terrain-glitching our only barb. oh well, Karma :)
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Yeah, it was an unfortunate match-up this week, but I think we performed quite well. Echo isn't the kind of faction that would celebrate winning a season of no-shows and easy battles, it's weeks like this we are looking for. Actually having good fights takes priority over a news-post on the ARC website. Good Fight to Karma and Requiem :)
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Yeah, it was an unfortunate match-up this week, but I think we performed quite well. Echo isn't the kind of faction that would celebrate winning a season of no-shows and easy battles, it's weeks like this we are looking for. Actually having good fights takes priority over a news-post on the ARC website. Good Fight to Karma and Requiem :)

the fight was fun for sure. anyway, we checked video footage, it was 4 x Michelita and SweatyPea once. all on purpose with the intention to get him stuck tho, not just random transpositions.
  • dingo488
    teabagg wrote: »
    mmo videos like pw just blow

1370323773770.jpg
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Good Job Echo and TT server. We have 2 factions on tier 4 now, lets go for top 2 :)
    Nice that you guys can have 120 signups, we lack on that in Vindicate actually.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited October 2017

When you actually have a winning season, you can celebrate however you like. We had some fun fights though. Vindicate lasted an hour versus Crisis. Remind me how long Echo lasted? Oh wait, I remember. 20 minutes.
  • dingo488
    edited October 2017
    capnk wrote: »
    When you actually have a winning season, you can celebrate however you like. We had some fun fights though. Vindicate lasted an hour versus Crisis. Remind me how long Echo lasted? Oh wait, I remember. 20 minutes.

Im happy for you man, after a season of doing literally nothing but afk your way through a servercrash you finally had a fight! I dont remember fighting Crisis for 20 minutes, I mustnt have been there. All I remember was the 2-hour war against them, though that was back in Origin. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=676we4GkROA) Im looking forward to fighting them again though. They are probably the most geared faction, it'll be quite a challenge to overcome that through planning and strategy.

Having said that, I rather celebrate 1 single fight than celebrate winning a season that came down to server crash roulette after a season of beating nothing but half a faction. I wouldnt be able to clown my way through that and pretend I actually deserved to win, thats too embarrassing even for me. If you pay attention most Vindi members have moved on as if the crashed season never happened and are ready to actually deserve a title, its just the same clowns that keep bringing it up as if its some major achievement.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    its just the same clowns that keep bringing it up

Well that I agree with.
    Echo isn't the kind of faction that would celebrate winning a season of no-shows and easy battles

• dingo488
    capnk wrote: »
    Sometimes when I'm bored i paint myself orange & dye my hair green then dig a hole get in it & pretend that I'm a carrot. Please dont quote this out of context

Ok