akkah220 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any notice about DA? i want to play :s
  • gonnanailu
    gonnanailu Posts: 6 Arc User
    same problem here can get into login screen but then it stops
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Hmm, it showed uptime, though when I came in today to check on my GM's shop, I was DC'd.

I'll see if the engineers are around, since I can get to the login screen but just hang there.

When I get an update, I'll post it! But for now, we're aware of the situation.
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    great when i was about to reach lvl of my alt D;< does anyone know something about Da?
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hello!

Hmm, it showed uptime, though when I came in today to check on my GM's shop, I was DC'd.

I'll see if the engineers are around, since I can get to the login screen but just hang there.

When I get an update, I'll post it! But for now, we're aware of the situation.

Good to know something is happening! Thought it was just me stuck at log-in screen
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    my main account got booted and will not log in, my alt account is still happily auto-culti'ing away in Heaven/Loth lol
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Sweetiebot, please reboot the Dawnglory server again...

Damn thing is fully frozen now. The Momaganon area lasted a little longer then Morai and the main map but also froze up. Worldchat and Factionchat also broken. UP instance is still active but... well, not all players there anymore so no point to try and continue...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • steve#8053
    steve#8053 Posts: 2 Arc User
    stuck on char screen now
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    An official announcement thread is up and alive. Unfortunately, I don't have much information at this time other than our teams are looking into it.

So please hang tight while we resolve this issue! :)
  • akkah220
    good news, i'm on! :)
    Its fixed?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Should be at this point!

I'm still monitoring the server from my catshop in Snowy Village so if anything else happens, I'll be able to tell.
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Should be at this point!

I'm still monitoring the server from my catshop in Snowy Village so if anything else happens, I'll be able to tell.

Down again! @kalystconquerer#0876
  • akkah220
    so... i'm off again :(