Pwi Devs & GM Forum Admins,Owner,Friends, countrymen, lend me your ears

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I have been playing this game for i believe more than 10 years before Pwi has even existed. I am originally from Perfect World Malaysian server which lay the way for english patching and why this game is now international or why it may still exist because of how popular this game was made because of that server. That being said i have seen a lot of changes good and bad this last change is what broke me and im sure many others the new BH system

Regular BH Rewards:

x35 Mysterious Chip (30,0%)
x30 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
x2 Ecstasy Card (10,0%)
x1 Nirvana Palace Key (100,0%)
x1 LV1 Bounty Order (100,0%)
x1 Divine Order of the Void (100,0%)
x45 Socket Stone (25,0%)
x1 Reflective Shard (100,0%)
x1 Mystical Pill (100,0%)
x6 Fairy Box Key (100,0%)
x1 War Avatar Order (10,0%)
x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (QSM, JFSP) Rewards:

x95 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
x90 Mirage Celestone (20,0%)
x2 Ecstasy Card (20,0%)
x1 Excitement Card (4,0%)
x1 Ten Million Big Note (1,0%)
x65 Socket Stone (20,0%)
x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (UP, DH) Rewards:

x130 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
x105 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
x3 Ecstasy Card (30,0%)
x1 Excitement Card (8,0%)
x1 Ten Million Big Note (2,0%)
x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Here is the the thing i'm sure you heard of social media right YOUTUBE,FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,TWITTER,GOOGLE REVIEWS because lets face it word of mouth is how any business survives and me seeing what you have done I can imagine every time someone looks you guys up Pwi or perfect world international the first thing they will see on top of the link page is a horrific review of this game on youtube videos web pages etc on all social media saying how bad this game i love has become. Fix the damn game in the famous words of morty cartoon on adult swim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y warning strong language parental advisory

Pwi Devs & GM Forum Admins,Owner,Friends, countrymen, lend me your ears 15 votes

Get rid of gear repair all together
40%
morridunelaiwaisannibblescookiessakaeruvaebeast21gpolliemiggie#6913 6 votes
Reset x2 Ecstasy Card x1 Excitement Card Bounty hunter 1 and its drop rate so we can still fix are gear
60%
celtthundergeochriskyoskedontsmokeannasutrakenshin151samkuoshywa13eliedesu 9 votes

Comments

• nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    Not gonna vote cause I don't think I have a right since I quit the game, but PW Malaysia was released with(or without) an english patch for malaysia only about a year before PWI was, so....yeah it'd be kind of hard to be playing it for 10 years before PWI came out. Even if you meant PW China then that came out in '05 still only 3 years before PWI.

On the subject at hand, any changes have to be run through PWC (that's the chinese version) and realistically speaking there's not much they're gonna change for us, as has been proven throughout the years. They (PWC) balance the game around their version, and pretty much don't give two licks about what happens over here. As for social media, I'm sorry to inform you but the playerbase doesn't visit the forums enough to make any major change. The amount of people that have tried to speak out is plentiful, but by and large the people who can actually make a major difference (our overlords in china) won't do anything about it.
  • laiwaisan
    edited September 2017
    Options
    https://books.google.com/books?id=pmuQBsehqwsC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=Perfect+World+South+Korea&source=bl&ots=YhvCCb7Jar&sig=bWeG6cTyHeAhXiN1nEKV_CsR4To&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWmuC_6cDWAhWMlpQKHZWsCTgQ6AEITDAI#v=onepage&q=Perfect World South Korea&f=false
    I think i started off in korea not sure we had to hide are ip address in order to play. I think we were region band and to buy cash shop gold for the game we had to go thru a 3rd party which was sketchy more people from the states keep invading so maybe your right maybe it was cn all i remember was back then we were moding and patching it with english patches eventually moved to Malaysia: before May 2007 because a few hackers were i guess what you would call alpha testing patching english into the game which was really cool to see a **** and patch version of the game being taken and used by a legitimate company working together threw a community. it still breaks my heart when cn pulled there license from them after all that hard work to make it english its like here do all the work thank you now we're going to rent it out to someone else if you google it and dig deep enough you will find posting how cn screwed over the people that is responsible for you enjoying this today.

quote;

As most will be aware, Perfect World Malaysian server closed 2 days ago.
    Many people with English speaking characters have been made homeless.
    This is due to a contract directly with Perfect World Co, which owns Perfect World International, being revoked by PW Co and given to another company, who can not at this time host English characters.
    Seeing PW Co is partly responsible for this and PWI is a wholely owned subsidiary of PW Co, I believe it would be in PW Co and the Chinese business communities best interest, to SAVE FACE, by offering PW Malaysian English clients an account transfer to PWI at a small administration cost.
    Once this hits gaming forums and the entire gaming community hears that PW Co will not back its customers either directly or indirectly, Perfect World, no matter what the brand will be seriously effected. All the way back up to PW Co. Its time PW Co put there hand out to those that gave them the opportunity to branch out into the English world, as we all know the Malaysian server was the first English speaking PW server created.

sincerely concercned

PS. I have noticed you are closing these forum threads down. No worry, I will repost this on the forums where PWI has just given interviews. END QUOTE

I actualy alpha tested the patching and it was nice not having to use a fake ip like it is now today felt like way more work having to hide the love for a game so you can fact check me all you want all i can say i been playing this game a lot longer then most of you and yes before pwi
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    >Getting mad over an MMO shutting down
    >While every single MMO ever will state they can shut down whenever without notice

Sad truth is, players don't have a single thing to demand when this happens.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• laiwaisan
    Options
    bump