Did pwi get rid of Ecstasy Card's from Bounty Hunter 1?

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
SO me and several of my faction members notice we all been geting sockets,mirages,chips and avatar crystals basicaly garbage espechialy those chips as there bound?

use to get 2 Ecstasy Cards of 1 mill which wasnt much at all but it allowed me to keep playing this game by allowing me to fix my armour which g-16 is anywhere from 300k and up after few warsoul runs like almost a mill theres also a rummor going around the rare 5 mill card is gone ? and now theres a so call Mega Bh that in order to do i need acess to neverfall a op group just to atempt it plus im guessing the repair bill realy sucks then.

i also notice world chat on etherblade some one had ran a ungodly amount of bh's and not one person got the the 1 mill Ecstasy Card? I personaly have wc asking if any on the whole server goten one? my replys were no?

so is it true pwi has become so cheap that the messily 2 mill that you might get is gone i mean how despreate would a company have to be to do that?

I literaly cant afford to play this game because i literaly will go so broke trying to fix my gear .

lets say i grind mobs for coin to repair my gear ok but now my gear from grinding has goten worst? mobs give not so good coin the repair bill is almost always more then the gain.

And now i feel like why pull out my debit card to spend its like buying into a bad investment so what am i supose to do stand around in my fash all day because i cant quest cause my gear is broken?

i just want to know for sure pwi Ecstasy Cards is really gone and only one u can get is in a place that is literaly a coin sink hole which not every one has acess to nore any real incentive to get there?

Update : THANK YOU FOR GIVEING ME THAT LINK

Master BH - Regular BH

• DH (Natya Veda, the Great Advisor) - EU (Ghost Wing)
• JFSP (Belle Leun, the Mad Princess) - AEU (Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor)
• UP (Lord of Paradise) - JFSP (Tyrant Prince Mushi)
• QSM (Quicksand Banner) - WS (Snakefist Guardian)

Regular BH Rewards:

x35 Mysterious Chip (30,0%)
x30 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
x2 Ecstasy Card (10,0%)
x1 Nirvana Palace Key (100,0%)
x1 LV1 Bounty Order (100,0%)
x1 Divine Order of the Void (100,0%)
x45 Socket Stone (25,0%)
x1 Reflective Shard (100,0%)
x1 Mystical Pill (100,0%)
x6 Fairy Box Key (100,0%)
x1 War Avatar Order (10,0%)
x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (QSM, JFSP) Rewards:

x95 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
x90 Mirage Celestone (20,0%)
x2 Ecstasy Card (20,0%)
x1 Excitement Card (4,0%)
x1 Ten Million Big Note (1,0%)
x65 Socket Stone (20,0%)
x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (UP, DH) Rewards:

x130 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
x105 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
x3 Ecstasy Card (30,0%)
x1 Excitement Card (8,0%)
x1 Ten Million Big Note (2,0%)
x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

DEAR GOD WHY?

actually i think there being generous with their percentages on this info because i feel it's actually worse than this.

Unbelievable

This is also why they brought back Fc with hypers im guessing because not all have access to primal and neverfall i remember for years this company told us that it was a glitch and they didnt know how to re -enable it yet here we are today enabled.

Post edited by laiwaisan on

Comments

• mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    I got 2x yesterday but the drop rate seems way lower than before the introduction of master bh. I used to "farm" bh warsong on several alts but now i rather just skip it.
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    They did indeed remove the 5m card from normal BH, but the 2m ones are still there, they just nerfed the rates of getting them. It's a pretty low blow to newbies and f2p players in general, but not the first of its kind either, can't say it surprised me ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Instead of increasing the drop rate of the cards, they decrease... it was to be expected of these devs.

they need to understand, the rest of the world is the rest of the world, not China. If they want to sell a product abroad, they need to adapt it to different regions.

Other companies do this, why do they just refuse? If this continues, the discontent of players will only grow and everyone knows where this can end.
  • laiwaisan
    Actually I have lots alts i'm on the special account that merge two servers so that's 14 alts total i believe plus 1 more account with only 1 alt its pill baby. I got it for the pwi special giveaway pills. I get maybe 4 mill every 2- 3 weeks total i know it's not a lot but it helps fix my gear so i can go on runs with faction members or helping strangers asking for help in world chat like instances and bosses. You also have to remember that's to fix my g-16 dex str and magic class armor sets obviously I wasn't making any coin and that's when the percentage was higher then the new updated one which translates to your screwed now
  • kruxdelupe
    kruxdelupe Posts: 2 Arc User
    there are ways of making coin in this game and you only do 1 that is just a chance, i would prefer creating alts for jolly old jones.
  • cefre
    cefre Posts: 23 Arc User

This is also why they brought back Fc with hypers im guessing because not all have access to primal and neverfall i remember for years this company told us that it was a glitch and they didnt know how to re -enable it yet here we are today enabled.

There is a line in config file in serverside about map limitations, like for low jump, allow duel and shiets and also NO-MULTI-EXP... if they delete this and restart the map... sort out the rest
  • xbodacious#3358
    xbodacious#3358 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hypers in FC was the glitch, it wasn't that they didn't know how to fix it, it's that china said "No, a player shouldn't be able to skip 1/3rd the content in the game, fix it." AFAIK our CMs have been trying to get this reinstated for us since it was turned off due to popular demand. I'm kinda curious if this will be temp or permanent for us, or if CN will make us disable it again at some point. Also curious if it's for our servers only or if CN is experimenting with it on theirs.

Pitty about the 5m cards. I've been curious about this myself.
  • laiwaisan
    will from what i remember it started off as a glitch then what you said above kinda happend but not exactly so pwi kept it and it disappears once and pwi ask for it to be re enabled by demand. Then on one off the content updates it went away again and we wanted it back then cn said no for what like 2 years not sure its been a long time then some where on newest content kayla said we would be getting hypers back and we did.

Old mods said it was a glitch and they didn't know how to re enable it and yet here we are so im happy its back but now i know they know how to turn stuff on and off

• sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    I used to be excited to do BH.

Lately, I could give a damn less, and I guess this is part of why. I seriously have no use for Mysterious Chips. I've been saving them since 2008, and still have well less than the number required for a GST, so it's not like it's a valid method of farming them anyway.

Guess I'll just stop picking up BH 1.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Iaiwaisan, just try to have fun in the game, work on your toon, and begin trying out higher instances, more you go, you learn, to get higher rewards. Thats my game plan. Becasue it is what it is. Its not best, but I love game and my toon. I steer clear of too much drama in game helps also. Game on!!!
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    about the FC stuff that some people are talking about.

The devs, mods or gms that said about FC hypers being an accident clearly were lying. It was pretty obvious that hypers on fc was something intentional at the time, even if it started as a glitch. Remember that during that time this game was more crowded and a lot of those people actually cashed, I can guess the main reason for them to allow fc during a long time was so many of those people could power level really fast and then get r9. If at that time a few houdreds of people bought all needed for r9 per server, that is hundreds of thousands of dollars ( :D if not millions)

I honestly believe that even when they shot down fc hypers, they most likely did it to make the game more similar to China (since they are really lazy about fixing stuff) and maybe also to remove the competition of their power level pills that were introduced later on game. Another reason also could be to force all those fc sellers to cash of course.

I know I may sound really negative on this topic, but im pretty sure that the important reason to kill fc at that time which was the fact that fc was killing the low level content, was the last thing PW China would care about. :D

• laiwaisan
    yup i use to cash more back then the game plan was sale hypers teles and crab meat in snowy and sale big room or private full runs. The problem is now every one lv to 100s with free pills lol and the only ones buying fc power lv are people that Rb 2 that just want to get just enough of there stats to equip their op gear so they can fc hyper and solo it themselves.

so in reality there isn't much towards making any real coin on this any more same with skill books now most worth 200-300 k if u can even sale it but i had to npc like 12 books today lol there isn't any real way to make any kind of coin. I feel like they have to put coin at 3x permanently just so anyone above lv 90 can repair their gear the easiest solution to stop everyone from eventually quitting is to just get rid of repair gear all together