move secondary tw slot back to friday

okay its been 4 weeks of having local TW at same time as xTW on [Da] server now, can we please finally move that timeslot back to friday 10:30 pm? fridays are kind of boring anyway, so why not..

Comments

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Ah yeah was about to edit my original reply since it looked like our internal scheduling listed DC in the wrong timeslot for some odd reason. (think this happened when we redid some scheduling).

Changing it in the middle of the season will cause issues, so there will be a scheduling change after the season wraps up.

We'd be looking at two options - moving the conflicting TW slot to a different time or moving DC to one hour later. It might be problematic to not leave appropriate squad up times between events when we change the times again, so I'll double check what the current slots are in relation to local times vs DC times.

I think they dont understand that this isnt a small issue xD
    Replacing 2nd for 3rd or 4th priority TW slots would proly solve our issues and should be doable without much problems.
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    I personally like the time slots the way they are with TW, xTW, NW, and xNW. Works out perfectly for my work schedule.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    I personally like the time slots the way they are with TW, xTW, NW, and xNW. Works out perfectly for my work schedule.

sure, come play on Dawnglory and have local TW and cross-server TW starting at the same time 8 pm. i wanna see you work with that :D
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    Oh i could BUT im not moving servers ^.^ It still stands though, everything time slot wise is perfect for me :)
  • scythepwi
    scythepwi Posts: 5 Arc User
    3rd post in the original announcement thread I notified Kaly of this issue and yet nothing has happened.

People don't seem to understand that it is not abput comfortable time slots and if they work out for some people or not. The 2 major PvP events of this game fall on the exact same timeslot. THE EXACT SAME. So you gonna have to split your faction ibto people for TW and maybe upto 3 xTW AT THE SAME TIME.

What is so hard to understand about that? Ofc it needs to be changed.
  • sin20
    scythepwi wrote: »
    3rd post in the original announcement thread I notified Kaly of this issue and yet nothing has happened.

People don't seem to understand that it is not abput comfortable time slots and if they work out for some people or not. The 2 major PvP events of this game fall on the exact same timeslot. THE EXACT SAME. So you gonna have to split your faction ibto people for TW and maybe upto 3 xTW AT THE SAME TIME.

@kalystconquerer#0876
  • sin20
    scythepwi wrote: »

@kalystconquerer#0876
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Spam tagging me pushes down notification on other threads, PM's, wall posts etc. I get about 400+ notifications a day.

This means I miss other things and act much more slowly on issues that shouldn't take too long to address.

Times will NOT get changed in the middle of a season, if I had not made this clear already. This causes issues for other factions who have a set expectation on a schedule. These times will be changed when the season is over.

Please keep an eye on announcements for that time change announcement as the season draws to a close!
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Then please finish the season already. It is totally stupid to have tw and xtw at the exact same time. There was no reason at all to change the timeslots in the first place.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Middle of a season? Ppl said about this issue before season starts, right after you announced the new shedule.
  • sin20
    Spam tagging me pushes down notification on other threads, PM's, wall posts etc. I get about 400+ notifications a day.

This means I miss other things and act much more slowly on issues that shouldn't take too long to address.

Times will NOT get changed in the middle of a season, if I had not made this clear already. This causes issues for other factions who have a set expectation on a schedule. These times will be changed when the season is over.

Please keep an eye on announcements for that time change announcement as the season draws to a close!

Well first of all we have been pointing out to this problem ever since new time slot was announced.

"This causes issues for other factions who have a set expectation on a schedule."
    If you just change 2nd for 3rd or 4th priority time slots it doesnt change a thing nor it creates any issues for factions from the other servers.
    Bigger issue here is that 1 server will have to choose what to focus on : TW season that just had buffed up rewards and are actually worth or will they have to ignore it to focus on xTW that lasts 6 months and is potentially like every season so far gonna get bugged at one point and fk up someones chances to get top 3 and its gonna be awesome when they loose out on both xD

But hey lets be mindful of servers that arent affected by this issue at all nor will the time slot change make any difference for them.

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    More reason's for all the PWE server's to be in USA, West and East xD. Run's for cover lol
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    kaly are you serious now? like did you actually understand what the whole problem here is about? idk what other issue for you is more important than this, that you miss out on, but if you had to choose between MAIN TW and MAIN XTW due to this completely unacceptable rescheduling of a working system you would probably pay more attention to this problem here.
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    This shedule bad for WHOLE server. Before update this 3rd slot even was at 18.30 to avoid this problem in most situations.
    Well we can do arena instead of broken TW/xTW season...oh wait we cant :D
  • only0newish
    only0newish Posts: 15 Arc User
    From the bottom of my heart i feel bad for the people from Dawnglory and all the EU people who the pwi devs just forgot about and completely refuse to accomodate. TW and xTW messed up, time frame for arena messed up so that again they cant go. Those people deserve an apology. Eu people also pay for the game, pwi as a company should give them same chances to attend and enjoy the game as USA people. The way things are right now is just completely unfair!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Personally i enjoy both tws being on same day as xtw. I find it less stressful.
    But i agree of course TW needs to be moved so it doesnt conflict with xTW for dawnglory.

Oh and can we have arena open 24 hours again? Or open it 3-4 hours earlier >.>