Littlefoot Event

zoube
zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
So Littlefoot npc appeared, but we got stucked on event, on a Lunar-like instance, only got a closed door and Littlefoot npc, without quest.
Someone know if it's broken or if there is something to do?
https://postimg.org/image/f1yyjgz9x/

Comments

• zoube
    Found out, need to be in team to do it.
  • anthony#3944
    anthony#3944 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any Info about how long we will have the Littlefoot quest? I hope it's a permanent daily addition
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    This quest/event isn't permanent and will be going away after a few weeks! A Newspost will be going out that will touch upon this instance a bit.

If anyone has entered with a squad, you've probably noticed something the moment you enter *grins*
    I highly recommend going in with as many people as possible, because you will need as much help as you can get!
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    I never even got that far! I did the part where I "dug" the dead wolf and turn it in then nothing. Lovely how some people can get +10 orbs but some of us are glitched and can't get ****!

• zoube
    sensualsoul: Littlefoot doesnt give you any quest?
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    One problem I noticed with this chain is for the dungeon you pretty much have to have the same group each day, since you get a different part each day you do it. Also noticed that it's a real pain to even find people to party with for it, probably because this is the first time in years that I remember the Littlefoot npc actually showing up, so most people might not realize it works. Also if you miss a day, then you have to find another party that also missed a day. It would be much better if you could do all the dungeon parts in one day, or could have other people join you no matter how many days they've done, or be able to do it solo to catch up.
  • sensualsoul
    zoube wrote: »

No, after I turned in the dead wolf part it just poofed. No quest no items.

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User

have you tried to check in with the adventurer npc after delivering the dead wolf to the hunter?

Also, did you do the other parts of the quest?
  • sensualsoul
    ailiadrake wrote: »

have you tried to check in with the adventurer npc after delivering the dead wolf to the hunter?

Also, did you do the other parts of the quest?

The adventurer was the last NPC I talked to and I did all of the quest given to me.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    After you speak to the Adventurer, you should get a quest to talk to Littlefoot. Then you talk to Littlefoot two more times.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    You can party with people who are a stage or two behind, they just won't be able to continue on.

Once you've gathered all the friends of Littlefoot, return back to Littlefoot to get your Approval Letter. If you didn't get that quest to go talk to her, make sure your questlog doesn't have any lingering tasks you didn't complete on accident and has 1-2 free spots.

If for some reason you're still experiencing issues doing the first part of Littlefoot's quest, please post some SS's of where you're stuck!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Go back to each of the friends and see if u forgot to pick their quests.
  • vcbrain16
    vcbrain16 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    How many weeks will the event go for exactly? After soloing it up to stage 7 (I had help on stages 1-3 though) I got the wraith one for the next day so I'm assuming we start back to stage 1? if so, we only get 77 of the items a week and we need 400 to get 1 +10 orb. so 2 weeks would be 154, 4 weeks would be 308 and 5 weeks would be 385. so we'd need 6 weeks for 1 +10 orb at least. Would really appreciate it if you responded since a lot of us are doing the event for the orb it can give us.

edit: nvm it ends in October 17. Will there be an increase in rewards if we have to start from stage 1 again? or will it be 77 per week for sure?
  • sensualsoul
    edited September 2017
    You can party with people who are a stage or two behind, they just won't be able to continue on.

Once you've gathered all the friends of Littlefoot, return back to Littlefoot to get your Approval Letter. If you didn't get that quest to go talk to her, make sure your questlog doesn't have any lingering tasks you didn't complete on accident and has 1-2 free spots.

If for some reason you're still experiencing issues doing the first part of Littlefoot's quest, please post some SS's of where you're stuck!

Tried that too, even squad with my alt and had her do what my main did and followed her and still nothing. Guess I'm just not going to get to do this quest. And again my toon is not the only one that has this glitch, most just know you guys won't fix it so are not bothering to post about it. *shrug* We have no faith in the GMs power to fix stuffin any timely manner. By now it's not worth doing since there is not any way to catch up and get the jades needed to get the +10 orb we are want.

As for posting a screenshot...what of that there is nothing in quest log and nothing in quest tab? Pictures of the NCP not having the shield. What pitures do you want? I don't have all day to play as it is and you want screen shots of....? Give me an idea what screen shot of nothing being there you want please.

Sorry if I sound a bit ticked because I am. =/

• eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    It's a quest designed for players that are on almost 24/7. As usual, the casual players get screwed. Another slap in the face from PWI management. :#
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Everyone here complaining about the +10 orb and how they're not going to get it because they can't do the instance.

First of all, NOBODY is gonna get it because the event ends before it's possible to get enough for the orb.

Second, why do people always have to complain? You guys can form squads for it, but no, you don't even try.

Third, why is it other people's fault that you cannot play on some days? It's not like the instance is time limited, you can do it anytime in the day, heck, you can even stack it, if you don't have time one day, you can pick the approval order and do it the next day twice in just 1 run.

Always someone complaining about how they missed out on x event, like PWI is going to design events with just your little snowflake self in mind ofc, **** everyone else, events have to be on the time that suits you only.
    Also, the quest is NOT glitched, haven't seen ONE single person besides you complain, not even 1 apart from you.
    You grab the quest, it has 4 parts, talk to 4 friends, do their mini quests, come back to littlefoot and turn in and then you can enter the instance.
    Gotta love how people always complain about glitches when they can't understand something as simple as doing a quest.

Mr. Justice
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Also, the quest is NOT glitched, haven't seen ONE single person besides you complain, not even 1 apart from you.
    You grab the quest, it has 4 parts, talk to 4 friends, do their mini quests, come back to littlefoot and turn in and then you can enter the instance.
    Gotta love how people always complain about glitches when they can't understand something as simple as doing a quest.

I know a few other people who are having the same issue, I tried to help them but they said they already checked everything and tried everything, to no avail. Worked just fine for my toons so I really have no clue what's going on. All I can say is to doublecheck ALL the NPCs from which you received quests (the ones in Lost City, Plume and Etherblade) to make sure no quest was left undone. If that doesn't work either, I'm all our of ideas. Strange that it works for most people and for some not
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆