vinnny Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Post edited by vinnny on

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Photobucket's bandwith could not handle a 300k HP barb apparently :P

Think you could repost with imgur or something? I'm rather curious to see!
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Options
    Actually, Photobucket revoked the ability for free users to hotlink images about 2 months or so ago.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    I think 100k is possible, if not exactly feasible. But 300k? I'll believe it when I see it (and then probably be depressed that it exists). Seconding an imgur request, or better yet a pwcalc or mypers link.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think 100k is possible, if not exactly feasible. But 300k? I'll believe it when I see it (and then probably be depressed that it exists). Seconding an imgur request, or better yet a pwcalc or mypers link.

100k+ base and then use all possible HP increase ****, including ToP.

Clickbait title it is for sure, but I suppose the few seconds of 300k will be useful for... pretty much nothing unless you're being attacked by a lot of people at the same time
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    100k is like a normal full vita points barb with +10 gems full refines a decent reborned card set plus if r8 weapon provides any vitality stats there.
    At the image you can see full buffed plus NW wine plus Cleric ulti
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Clickbait title it is for sure, but I suppose the few seconds of 300k will be useful for... pretty much nothing unless you're being attacked by a lot of people at the same time
    Butbutbut 300k HP Armageddon!

(Disclaimer: I have no idea how effective this would or would not be and have never used Arma in PVP under the assumption that this would be profoundly stupid in 99.999% of situations)

But yeah. All kidding aside, cheating HP total is cheating.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    Record some footage of 300k hp arma on people (with ZC) I'm so curious what the damage is like
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    could actually be higher if you were using the pot from Chest of Dreams that I've been trying to get an answer from @kalystconquerer#0876 for months to see when they are in boutique again... If ever.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Butbutbut 300k HP Armageddon!

(Disclaimer: I have no idea how effective this would or would not be and have never used Arma in PVP under the assumption that this would be profoundly stupid in 99.999% of situations)

But yeah. All kidding aside, cheating HP total is cheating.
    npc15 wrote: »
    Record some footage of 300k hp arma on people (with ZC) I'm so curious what the damage is like

He can't pull off a 300k arma, because true form.
    Would still be fun to see an arma of whatever the HP will be outside of true form​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Options
    There a footage of a 50k HP Arma

arma.jpg
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone