Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

14567810»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @asterelle do you by any chance knownif china has the +20 vit stones also if they finally coded sovereign stones to be able to be flipped to genie stones via flowing crystals our version still lacks that and curious if china has fixed this in thier version.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • alyssagirl#1141
    alyssagirl#1141 Posts: 2 New User
    hey a question? is there a place on the form that tell you about gems, and how that works. new to game and need help with that right now, i am lost with the gems. thank you <3
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    hey a question? is there a place on the form that tell you about gems, and how that works. new to game and need help with that right now, i am lost with the gems. thank you <3

Jewellery NPC ?
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User

https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Socketing
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • alyssagirl#1141
    alyssagirl#1141 Posts: 2 New User
    thank you
  • rougwe1
    rougwe1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    How we get the " 9 Years With " title , it says it's a 9 years anniversary but can't find anything on how to get it , and also it's different from the ones from spending gold.

ty ty in advance for answears, if anyone answear <3
    Untitled.jpg
  • trytoforget
    trytoforget Posts: 1 Arc User
    rougwe1 wrote: »
    How we get the " 9 Years With " title , it says it's a 9 years anniversary but can't find anything on how to get it , and also it's different from the ones from spending gold.

You get it when you get the aniversary pack from the code out of the mail.

• rougwe1
    rougwe1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    rougwe1 wrote: »

You get it when you get the aniversary pack from the code out of the mail.

ty ty :)
    Untitled.jpg
  • babyjairo11
    babyjairo11 Posts: 17 Arc User
    what happened to torpht mode in lunar??? where can i see what changed, since pwi wiki is out of date
  • kasumi19
    kasumi19 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Have a question how many players still playing this game now then ...As i do not wish to play if it dead as i could go play in china ....Where it much more alive an kicking ..I check back on friday when i get back to oska japan
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 , please consider this and check if its feasible. In Dawnlight Halls we get a good amount of Dim Songflow Ringstones ( R8 Recast2 mats, same as in QSM) and it takes like 5minutes alone to open them to not lose them when you quit the instances. In QSM however, you can instantly exchange Dim materials for bound ones and with batch crafting it only takes a few seconds. Is it not possible to Add an npc in DH or add the feature to the already existing NPC at the entrance? Seems to me like something like this should already exist. ( also if it feasible for DH , consider the same for QSM lv50+ drops, Dim Ancient Transcripts and those low level mats also do not have an npc to autocraft.)
    Thanks for reading, hope you can do somethin abt this Kalyst c:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 32 Arc User
    Real noob question here regarding blacksmith skills (I never ever levelled them for some reason), how do I manufacture 1 copper bar??

Thanks!
    B)
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    When u click on the copper bar in material tab(I think haven't done in ages) it will tell u the required item
  • sbforfun
    sbforfun Posts: 2 Arc User
    How many Skypool Scriptures we get after the expansion?