So How Much Do YOU Hate or Love This New Expansion and The Changes Made?

13»

Comments

• sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    nub29#0863 wrote: »
    @furries2
    @sensualsoul yeah the changeling haspon is for r9+12 op people only.
    basically the one who deals damage gets the loot. and what do you know. PEOPLE CAMP THIS BOSS. CHANCES OF YOU GETTING A SHARE ON THIS IS KINDA SLIM. don't worry glyph prices will go down eventually.
    pwi did really a good job on making r9 people camp this and abuse this one. they changed fs where g16 people can somehow get money to get to r9. and they didnt bother setting up rules for this boss. lol.

Yeah they rarely think about making the Events and such something that everyone has a chance at, why would they? They are trying to make the F2P player cash.
    They should of made it where if you get a reward you can only get it once a day or only ever 8 hours or something so that they don't have a reason to camp it and that gives others a shot at the drops. Or just made it where you get a reward like in Tigers based on merit or damage. Oh well, guess it's just another thing that I'll ignore in the game. I haven't played much since the changes and I noticed tonight how few catshop where in west. It use to be packed with them but now it's like 30% of the shops just vanished in to thin air...guess others are not playing much either.

• nub29#0863
    nub29#0863 Posts: 16 New User
    @sensualsoul
    yeah. some catshops are gone.
    and even on my friends list that used to have 20 people online everyday got reduced to 4 people online.
    my guild use to have 20 people online everyday now reduced to 6.
    idk what pwi is really thinking.
    gl to all of us.
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Well I know some of the GMs are trying to get the devs to help out, I hope they listen to them or else I don't see this game moving forwards. =/
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    I wish they fix primeal with the bloods it use to give for my passive skills im told i now have to join a squad and do uch im sorry im a solo person making me farm an instance with a group is kinda messed up.

also if you going to make me do aeu at the very least add sage books in there like you did for EU so i have twice the chance to get an actual skill book i need there is no twin strike or puncture wound sage in AEU.

i USE TO LOVE THIS GAME CAUSE I CAN BE INDEPENDENT AND SOLO THINGS now i have to depend on others and hope they know what there doing a game should be fun not like real life work.

and if you are going to make me have to work in a group just to have the basics i need shouldn't the reward be greater what the hell is the point of doing primals now so i can have access to an area that kills me its like going to nation wars and finding out everyone can one shot you neverfull is literally painful and the rewards after everything you get only two quests day that give you jack like what 1 blood -2 blood a day? ohh but i just killed my charm lol.

• nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    I wish they fix primeal with the bloods it use to give for my passive skills im told i now have to join a squad and do uch im sorry im a solo person making me farm an instance with a group is kinda messed up.

also if you going to make me do aeu at the very least add sage books in there like you did for EU so i have twice the chance to get an actual skill book i need there is no twin strike or puncture wound sage in AEU.

i USE TO LOVE THIS GAME CAUSE I CAN BE INDEPENDENT AND SOLO THINGS now i have to depend on others and hope they know what there doing a game should be fun not like real life work.

and if you are going to make me have to work in a group just to have the basics i need shouldn't the reward be greater what the hell is the point of doing primals now so i can have access to an area that kills me its like going to nation wars and finding out everyone can one shot you neverfull is literally painful and the rewards after everything you get only two quests day that give you jack like what 1 blood -2 blood a day? ohh but i just killed my charm lol.

You do realize that before sins were released and broke the game everything end-game was group content right? Having to work with others in an MMO is pretty standard fair, while being able to solo end-game content is usually considered pretty broken.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I think they fixed a lot of issues that people were complaining about this expansion.

Bloods? Not an issue anymore.

A-set farming? Easier than ever for f2p, slightly harder for CS'ers who want it now.

Time requirement? Not an issue cause dailies suck now. They also significantly shortened the endgame instances and slightly nerfed them.

If they hadn't blown the economy to bits with goldfoils + AH cap and taken away NP promos, I think a lot of people would be very happy with the game right now. It's kind of a shame.
  • tymerules
    tymerules Posts: 4 Arc User
    As a whole the update is good, can't figure out why the majority of rewards from primal were taken away. Also I suggest the automatic switch to current is kinda counter logic, if I'm following active quests, why does PWI switch it to current, very annoying. When "M" is pressed to see the map, please remove the annoying opening screen. Fix the situation concerning the bridges in arch, I do suggest fixing what is there rather than breaking more things.
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    tymerules wrote: »
    As a whole the update is good, can't figure out why the majority of rewards from primal were taken away. Also I suggest the automatic switch to current is kinda counter logic, if I'm following active quests, why does PWI switch it to current, very annoying. When "M" is pressed to see the map, please remove the annoying opening screen. Fix the situation concerning the bridges in arch, I do suggest fixing what is there rather than breaking more things.

Yes they will fix it , right after they fix the bridge in warsong :)
  • furries2
    furries2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    nub29#0863 wrote: »
    @furries2 you should re-word "generous".
    coz im pretty sure 99% of those free stuff you dont have any use for.
    1%(really useful stuff)-starchart items and war avatar cards s(not really s but hey),a (this is really a). this is the stuff that you really need.

Not much use to me? How can a Non-Barbarian Sage have no use for it? Are you trying to imply that Cultivation for Sage is not worth the time and effort? I don't see the logic that without the books how am I suppose to do the Sage Skills without being Sage and having the books, Who is more powerful? a Non-Sage or a Sage Barb?

Everyone can easily wipe me because I am not a Sage and I don't gain the extra benefits from it, Heck I don't have the proper gear for my level its all still 70s and 80s and some of my accessories are in there 55 or 34, Not properly geared hinders my overall Barbarian's Performance to do well. If Sage was like Rebirth then I would not target Sage as my Primary goal as being worth it. I am still on the fence about the Rebirth thing. I only like reached level 50 as a Lone Wolf I never gone beyond 50 until I bought a Illusionary Crystal that got me to lvl 95 to help a friend. I have never gotten far as I spent 90% of my time helping others than helping myself advance on because I care that much.

But lone wolves like myself can't tackle everything alone so we have to ask for help once and while. I always work better alone because I don't have to deal with any Cr*p, But when having friends that's less having strangers helping you.

My Secondary Goal is getting to 100 to equip War Avatar Cards I have chock full of them but there no use until I'm lvl 100. After getting boosted I been reading up information that I don't have so I'm prepared for the stuff beyond 50.

If it was not worth my time to go Sage, I would of quit this game years ago, I don't see any reason not to go Sage. It does not effect everyone around me only myself. Going Sage is a Choice not a right. I am a Completion type of guy, I am a Adventurer type of guy, I am a Lore and Questing type of guy, I have no interest in PvP other than private 1v1 Duals.

If I wanted to waste my time to go Sage that's on me, At least I am not wasting anyone else time doing it. Heck Rebirthing is optional but if you wanted the extra attributes you have to go down the Rebirth route.

I am not giving these books up until I hit Sage, I may not be able to use it as a Transcendent but I am not gonna throw them away that be insulting the friend who gave them to me, These would of cost me a fortune off another player to have them for free is something no one ever dose without charging a fee.

[center][b]"[color="#7CFC00"]Sonic Archie Comics[/color]"[/b][/center]
    [center][img]https://s16.postimg.org/cwkmjlydh/3333958818_65e31049dc.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b][color="#4169E1"]Sonic[/color] Vs. [color="#228B22"]Scourge[/color][/b][/center]
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    one thing i should says is that is not actually A-SET FARMING --- but rather WAR AVATAR LEVELING.
    YOU CAN CALL THAT FARMING WHEN YOU GET "A" EVERYTIME but its not the case. ...
    well they fixed mostly stuff that annoys people like guild merit and chat spaces.. but not the bridges. ... broken shaders in game one example is the BRIGHTNESS bug in UCH. another is game Mechanics in UCH the is really buggy... EASTERN ALTAR SEEMS TO WORK // AND NOT WORK MOST OF THE TIME. sometimes the Mob spawns unlimited meteor in 1 spot. .. (1 thing to counter this is to get op people to kill stuff very fast. ) another is sometimes the cyrak and cyclone dragon needs to get reset before getting killed.. there is a bug when people activate the eastern altar + western they will get divine blessing and the divine blessing itself is making the 2 dragons harder to kill. everyone in party is g16 so i dont think we lack damage there. this bug is proven and tested with 30 runs in UCH last month .. we wont bother reporting it... i doubt it will get fixed. ... toad axe invisible axe needs to get fix first or something.
    ANOTHER THING IS THEY NERFED THE REWARDS ON FS.. I THINK ITS ONLY RIGHT TO MAKE IT SHORTER.
    changes:
    FSD
    BAT->MUSHI after then done

FSJ
    DRAKE->BELLE after it instance done.

with the changes on how we get rewards in fs i think this change must be done so we wont search for op person to tank toad for us in FSD. and not a problem if we get dc midway and get booted out in the instance well you will have to restart everything again.

this is the only thing that matters now.
    we do UCH literally with same people. i doubt it will change soon.
    currently this is the most RELIABLE STARCHART FARMING instance there is.
    ITS MUCH RELIABLE THAN FSJ. 30 POINTS FOR 1 BARBARIC BLOOD TO TRANSMUTE. with the chance you get lvl3-4 starchart items thru transmutation.. too bad people still wasting time on FSJ.
    one thing i should say is that
    @kalystconquerer#0876 YOU GUYS SHOULD INCREASE THE REWARDS ON UCH TO DOUBLE. i think its only right to double the rewards you get
    PROPOSED REWARD
    13 PRIMORDIAL BLOOD -> 26 PRIMORDIAL BLOOD
    6 BARBARIC BLOOD->12 BARBARIC BLOOD

PER RUN AND MAKE IT REPEATABLE.

i hear you pretty much abandoned money making on game so i think this is the next best alternative for free players

WITH THE INFLATION OF GOLD AND WHAT NOT ITEMS. i think doubling the reward in uch will make starchart levelling much better.
    seriously i dont wanna run heavenfall temple for MEH REWARDS.