PWCN Expansion Release : PvP Discussion

This discussion was created from comments split from: 09/19 PWCN expansion release, fantasy theme park.

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    More for the thread:

Changes in old skills.

Blademaster.
    Valkyrie's Might : During using this skill, every atk skill will increase damage of next skill for 20%(was 10%), stacks up to 100%.

Barbarian.
    Cornered Beast: Red: For 50/60/70/80 sec (was 10/15/20/25) user gets immunity to any debuffs.
    Stomp of the Beast King: Silver: Bonus damage = used hp x 5/6/7/8 (was 3,2/4,8/6,4/8).
    Mighty Swing: Blue: Bonus damage = used hp x 5/6/7/8 (was 3,2/4,8/6,4/8).
    Berserker's Rage: Blue: Bonus damage = used hp x 5/6/7/8 (was 3,2/4,8/6,4/8).
    Flesh Ream: Red: Bonus damage = used hp x 5/6/7/8 (was 3,2/4,8/6,4/8).
    Devour: Green: Bonus damage = used hp x 5/6/7/8 (was 3,2/4,8/6,4/8).
    Devour: Silver: Bonus damage = used hp x 5/6/7/8 (was 3,2/4,8/6,4/8).

Mystic.
    Voidbringer : HP and Attack are twice more. Ansorbs 100% of damage. While pet is alive, mystic is immuned to any negative effects.

Cleric.
    Pantheon's Blessing: Now it puts buffs that restores 10 HP and 10 Mana per second instead of 20 Mana per second.

XDDD Just what the Eff..this update is a joke. April fools anyone?

I love that mystics ulti will finally be useful but upto 80 second consecutive Tidal for Barbs? What the hell? xDD kk sins and seeker, gtfo I don't care anymore..numbers seem accurate tho because it also states that in the original file...friggin insane xDD
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Opinion on db skill "update"

once agian db get complete let down skill upgrades the last good thing db ever got a cooldowns reset from first HS update but then weakening our overall damage output quite a bit by increasing ppl survival via crit and def lvl passives with no damage increase to actual skills really but then increasing Sins damage excessively then agian in the second half,Lovely. Then they nerf sleep cooldown, quadrature which evidently the 20 chi cost causes quite a bit of issues for demons and just gg umbral. Now to give almost every class a extremely useful skill and give us pretty marginal nearly useless ones lol sins lose aps get then gain stupid damage take their tidal away for a few seconds and you give them more ability to kill. At this point every sin can go devil and apply the whole "kill before killed first" mentality and get away with it lel and yet ppl say dbs are the biggest problem gg. Before everyone QQ db are fine let me ask you, you name me 1 even 1 marginal gear db so +10 vit stone db who can cause you to die without massive support? @jsxshadow db? Besides 1 v 1 purge it once and cc past genie and it will easily drop no issues. Everyone wanna complain about endgamers but average gear db are legit no real threat unless they have outgear or a ton of support. Even vit stone sins can hit a endgamers 7ks with a proper set up constantly unless we count 2 quadrature every 5 min "consistent" as 2 spark subsea elimination every minute or so gg come on. I'm not asking for more damage or cc just better chi management or stop touching skills

Shadow prey in comparison to demon in what way is this even useful? Give up range for a small amount of chi? Or keep range but cost 30 less chi this is a waste of a glyaph slot when other skills do WAY better man. Really lmfao or perhaps weapon damage because weapon damage is op right seriously put down your crayons dev. Blinking movement is only halfway decent if it remove ALL debuffs and I mean even gg ones like sb ulti which I doubt it. Also you would need lvl8 for it to be anywhere near dependable come on.

All in all give us survivability if you refuse to match our damage output to sins at this point Sins have damn near equal cc lock ability than us. They already have a better lock to damage ratio come on devs either don't add skills or stop letting kids make decisions!

Personally I don't even think I'd even bother learning shadow prey demon works fine because I'd never glyph this compared to my current 6 and losing range for only 30 chi is not worth it at all. Heck I would have preferred they made moon chant give 10 atk lvl and 50% chance to give 75-80 chi over this trash shadow prey update

Opinion on Sb

Monsoon not even ganna attempt this

Tidal force is eh I rather they made it seal a 100% chance 2 second seal over this smdh I feel like the gms aren't going for balance but writing off sb/db this update *facepalm* :(

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    It's beyond stupid they are glyphing knockback arrow without enabling the knockback. The reason no one ever uses it is because it doesn't work and so it sits in the dustbin of worthless archer skills alongside others like Winged Shell, Kiss of the Snake, Whisper Shot, Stormrage Eagleon, Blessing of the Condor, and Galvanic Aura (do other classes have this many?). Glyphing it was the one chance they had to fix it and they blew it.

I don't see anyone wasting a glyph on Alacrity either considering its a 3 minute skill and the only interesting effects (the AoE and the vertical jump) drastically lower the duration from 10s to 4-6. Who wants to spend a full spark for 4s of antistun every 3 minutes? That's the quality of skills archers get. Compare that to unglyphed Churning Vortex or something to see how new classes get treated.
    ​​
  • jsxshadow
    @asterelle I agree. Archer updates are disappointing, but so are BM, DB and SB upgrades even tho i admit Archer is yet again the end of the line.

@blazerboy Nah bro, just because seeker, sins and barbs get buffed like crazy it doesnt mean that DBs are not fine the way they are. Purge + Quad can kill any caster/LA, hand's down.

Sure, DBs are not as stupid as sins and it keeps getting worse but it won't help completely breaking DBs beyond belief as well. DBs have enough immunity skills and even now I would opt for the Devs to remove the Cooldown reset completely and still DBs wouldn't be balanced imho. DBs appear to be easy peasy compared to what Barbs and seeker will be (especially for 3v3) after this update but well xDD

Giving effect immunity to barbs for 80 seconds (YOLO) is ultra-dumb. That pretty much means 100 Def level blood rushed, full vit, serenity barbs with purify spell will never die. xDD 1v1 vs a Barb...gg, go kite it completely or get rekt. In 3v3. Roll full deity barb and watch how 3 people can't do anything to stop you GGing their support chars. Any caster will get obliterated and there is nothing the team can do about it xD Wanna fly? Berserkers Wrath says NO. Raw damage? Try that through Solid shield and invoke without debuffs and CC, heck can't even purge xDDDDD Get caught once and get gged by 100% crit arma with 60% damage boost due to violent triumph..seriously...those CN dev are smoking the best Pot available xDDD
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    The new Venomancer glyph skills have some interesting effects, but I feel like they will be situational. The skills have a 2 minute cooldown so I'd personally prefer to use my glyphs on skills I use more frequently. I feel like this is a more beneficial overall glyph use, than having a neat gimmick every now and then. Though I'll wait to try them out myself before I draw any definitive conclusions.
    ​​
  • jsxshadow
    The new Venomancer glyph skills have some interesting effects, but I feel like they will be situational. The skills have a 2 minute cooldown so I'd personally prefer to use my glyphs on skills I use more frequently. I feel like this is a more beneficial overall glyph use, than having a neat gimmick every now and then. Though I'll wait to try them out myself before I draw any definitive conclusions.
    ​​

If you have perfect timing then using the MP drain Glyph (level5) and using Chaotic Spirit directly at the 6 second mark (2nd MP drain after charmtick) you can instantly kill people. Done correctly this is extremely Overpowered. You can also combine it with Soul degens HP charm block if you feel bothered by the potential 500 MP that are left due to possible MP pot ticks if you are not on point with chaotic. Built a CC chain around it and let your pet deal the final blow. Extremely OP if pulled off correctly, just saying.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »

If you have perfect timing then using the MP drain Glyph (level5) and using Chaotic Spirit directly at the 6 second mark (2nd MP drain after charmtick) you can instantly kill people. Done correctly this is extremely Overpowered. You can also combine it with Soul degens HP charm block if you feel bothered by the potential 500 MP that are left due to possible MP pot ticks if you are not on point with chaotic. Built a CC chain around it and let your pet deal the final blow. Extremely OP if pulled off correctly, just saying.

I know that combo, but as I said, I prefer using glyphs on skills I use frequently rather occasional gimmicks. Similar reason I chose to remain Sage and give up on Demon Ironwood.
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    @jsxshadow db only needs some kinda defense against sins, because when you can be endgame and sins who aren't even devil or NP can 1 shot you like nobody business through full buffs this is the quality of the game we get no man no way you can justify this maybe in 1v1 dbs good but in mass they really keep giving us the middle finger. How many immunity do db truely have to Sins? Shadow form? Lmfao gg just gg.

Nobody cares about 1v1 ffs nerf it for dbs to the moon and back and not many will bat and eye but mass pk we just keep getting arrows to the knees china ffs it's not as bad as archer but I swear pwi is straight hating on LA except sins their pride and joys. The name me the last time db truely got something good besides ulti which in all honesty if they took the CD and made all melee and range damage reduced by 99% I would be 100% good with that gg. All it truely takes to kill a db is force genie 1 good cc toon and ppl not stupid enough to stand out of 8m and that's game. Don't even give us more escapes just make demon get as much chi as sage or make dragon trap glyph the same as demon and settling ripple glyph keeping all the demon benefits but less damage because ripple damage trash anyways so we can all swap to sage and 3rd spark freely for the damage reduction :D
  • jsxshadow
    edited September 2017
    @blazerboy but dude xDD you are right ofc, BUT this getting insta-killed by sins applies to any LA/AA class..sometimes even HA xDD so don't buff a class up, just nerf the **** out of sins.

If any Dev is reading this xD I know I am repeating myself but oh well:

1. Remove Chill of the Deep.
    2. Remove Base damage multipliers from Elimination and Cursed Jail and add 750% weapon damage for each and scaling of this weapon damage for glyphs.
    3. Make tidal a transformation - No changing gears while using it - most important actually. If sins wanna tryhard with getting nearly no CC then have repercussions please. Having to use the same bles/gear/weapon for the entire duration of tidal will break many sin's necks. Wanna purge? Sure, but nothing else. Wanna def? Sure, but nothing else. Wanna have damage? Sure, but no purge and glass cannon mode for realz. Wanna switch weapons and ****? Don't use tidal and Learn to play, ijs.

This god damn easy mode for sins has to end.

PS: It is possible to balance this game for 1v1 and any form of PvP all together. CN Devs just lack the knowledge and experience to even balance it. They can hire me and I balance it for them. The current easy gamer will quit and new, decent gamer will join and might revitalize the game..or just release it as a new game with better graphics etc. Same game just graphics and balancing. I'd roll instantly.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Wow as a seeker who went China R9 all I can say is thank God I can finally make use of the APS on 5 piece set bonus and APS on weapon
    I mean sure I trolled with it and had a 4.0 seeker and was gonna have 5.0 once I had g17 4th cast wep with -int and purge ppl but...

I guess just gg now time to get dietys in my 2x int APS chest and diety my full APS set since I can roll full JOSD china armor drop ur defense level and mouse macro into APS set for insta deletion...
  • jsxshadow
    nunuator wrote: »
    Wow as a seeker who went China R9 all I can say is thank God I can finally make use of the APS on 5 piece set bonus and APS on weapon
    I mean sure I trolled with it and had a 4.0 seeker and was gonna have 5.0 once I had g17 4th cast wep with -int and purge ppl but...

I guess just gg now time to get dietys in my 2x int APS chest and diety my full APS set since I can roll full JOSD china armor drop ur defense level and mouse macro into APS set for insta deletion...

And why would you do that? With full r9 and r9.4 even you are at 1.0 base aps. Even if the skill is a typo and is 100% increase instead of 10000% you are still at 3.33 after a 100% increase. 3.33 is the damage cap for aps anyways, no need to use any sort of aps gear.

If you don't have the r9.4 dual swords and just regular r9.3 single hand sword you are even at 5.0 instantly with that glyph xDD
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    My best guess is it's just a translation error since APS is highly unlikely for a seeker...

Might be insta cast channeling but even then that is still broken aff for a seeker

Either way disarm a seeker =gg so seekers will need a constant way to nuke with lvl 10 glyphs
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User

Let me correct =) It sounds brilliant in theory, but in practice...

First of all you need full strength genie, because chaotic is str based. It will regenerate slowly and you won't even afford to have (or use) occult ice on it (like life saving low energy consuming skill with fast cd) since it's dex based.

Second of all, it's % based. It won't always work successfully.

Then you need to know exactly when is mana nullified. For example you cast antinomy while your enemy's mana charm is in cd and your antinomy triggers autopot. You wait 3 sec to make sure he has no mana and next tick mana charm works. But you don't know that and cast chaotic. Result: chaoic wasted, antinomy in cd for 2 minutes. You are without genie and your enemy knows that. Maybe you will manage, maybe not, depends on who you are fighting against. Some classed won't let you get away after such fail easily.

And one more thing: you overestimate pet's damage. It won't deal any final blow unless hp is on 2-3 digits mark xD

You can see your opponents' mana on arena, but there you are not alone, your team mates depend on you. Will you afford to risk and invest your survivability into 50/50 combo? For better chance to succeed you need to CC your target and then apply the combo, but if you have no problem with control, maybe it's easier to kill using traditional means?
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    you have it the opposite way. its occult thats str and chaotic thats dex. You can get a 100% success rate at 120 dex.
    Im not really sure yet what I feel about the veno update. Mixed feelings. Im sure it would be fun to mess around with, but I dont see myself using it in arena or smaller type pvp.

Im probably gonna start wearing a MP charm however. Just in case..
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Why bother with timing and mp-switch combos? It's extremely easy to mess this up and leave yourself defenseless. And also countered by pretty much any class that uses mp charm or mp pots which is like everyone.

Just build full defense and spam for 0def proc while keeping genie energy for survival. There will never be another strategy for veno so the changes are moot unless they help with survival or help you proc faster.

Also sin/archer/db are going to start crying if the 1000% acc buff is for real :smile: .
  • vampibr2015
    vampibr2015 Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @dregenfox said:
    > Also sin/archer/db are going to start crying if the 1000% acc buff is for real :smile: .
    its 10.000% but idk if its aps or acc.. I hope it acc
  • blazerboy
    @vampibr2015 I highly doubt that sin/db/archers don't even count on evasion to ever work if it does op if it doesn't adjust. It's still great to have but doyou come in a fight stating "ok it's HA it will nearly always miss I'm good" that stupid mentality will get you killed tbh
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    seeker dont remotely care about accuracy anymore with argent glyphs on some of our main skills xD. only skill i miss sometimes is arme nier because cant glyph it if want to keep the disarm. Otherwise, gravel blade, windblade and gemini slash argent have a 'Never misses' add-on for them. This is kinda a moodkill and im only gonna bother for rewinding gesture glyph on the 100% crit for pve nukes, because if i read right, its useless in pvp for the duration because you lose the unfetter+voidstep reset effect. On the other hand, blade affinity is legit hilarious on how broken it can be xD Alrdy the basic upgraded version move from 6 sec -85% chan and 6 sec tidal to 11 sec -85% chan and 5 sec tidal, you cna either make the tidal move from 50% to 70-80-90-100% or make it last longer at 50%.
  • jsxshadow
    https://youtu.be/WVBYLcNsJzU

Made a commentary on the changes for all classes. Dunno if anyone can bare my voice (cant even bare it myself but I guess the own voice is always annoying even tho I believe it's my voice in general :D) but maybe you find it useful.

As for Antinomy MP combo. I would not use it on anything that is not a caster..since it's too risky vs HA since a single pot tick brings them back to 7kish HP on endgame after Chaotic. For Caster however, with the massive MP pool they have, it is very unlikely that the mp charm is just ticking out of the blue.

Also, you don't even have to kill someone with it. In 3v3, if you are a pretty tanky veno in general...you can destroy a cleric with that pretty fast. Even if you just tick the HP charm..with support that could get someone killed pretty fast but yeah, it will be tricky to pull off..as OP stuff should be. This level of difficulty..thats what sins would need for their BS skills. Pull something like this off and you deserve the kill ijs. Besides, a dex based genie for a very tanky venomancer is not bad at all. Like if you are fully jaded and add a 30% damage reduce wind shield on top then you will survive quite a bit. Also longer Expel...and a veno just doesnt casually die because the genie is empty..cause then, every faith/AD usage would het you killed 6 seconds afterwards. Just saying.
  • dregenfox
    https://youtu.be/WVBYLcNsJzU

Made a commentary on the changes for all classes. Dunno if anyone can bare my voice (cant even bare it myself but I guess the own voice is always annoying even tho I believe it's my voice in general :D) but maybe you find it useful.

As for Antinomy MP combo. I would not use it on anything that is not a caster..since it's too risky vs HA since a single pot tick brings them back to 7kish HP on endgame after Chaotic. For Caster however, with the massive MP pool they have, it is very unlikely that the mp charm is just ticking out of the blue.

Also, you don't even have to kill someone with it. In 3v3, if you are a pretty tanky veno in general...you can destroy a cleric with that pretty fast. Even if you just tick the HP charm..with support that could get someone killed pretty fast but yeah, it will be tricky to pull off..as OP stuff should be. This level of difficulty..thats what sins would need for their BS skills. Pull something like this off and you deserve the kill ijs. Besides, a dex based genie for a very tanky venomancer is not bad at all. Like if you are fully jaded and add a 30% damage reduce wind shield on top then you will survive quite a bit. Also longer Expel...and a veno just doesnt casually die because the genie is empty..cause then, every faith/AD usage would het you killed 6 seconds afterwards. Just saying.

For mystics, gaia's blessing ticks a total of 5 times - the duration doesn't seem to start until the first tick. I remember this because there's a post on the mystic forums with a 3-4 page argument over the semantics of the skill. If they keep it working the same then the 24 second duration would actually last 9 ticks, which makes the mystic pretty much unkillable almost half the time. I'd say it's pretty strong, since most of the time you spend a spark for this it's to keep yourself alive under heavy focus fire/cc.

I would really like to know exactly how the argent glyph for bramble works as well. If it just changes the skill into a leap then that would actually be amazing, because one of the mystic's biggest issues in pvp is how easy it is to just kite away from them and get outplayed.

If it's a pushback + leap back w/ cast time it's still decent to reset a fight but it would have some serious drawbacks as well, which makes it not so good.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    shopcheese wrote: »
    you have it the opposite way. its occult thats str and chaotic thats dex. You can get a 100% success rate at 120 dex.
    Ah yeah, I didn't clarify it before posting, just remember they are different stats based.
    dregenfox wrote: »
    Just build full defense and spam for 0def proc while keeping genie energy for survival. There will never be another strategy for veno so the changes are moot unless they help with survival or help you proc faster.
    Lolwut? What a nonsense. Sage venos and venos who upgraded their Ironwood should probably delete their toons since they are unable to do anything else in game? :D

Lol cat xD Were it a wall of text, would be easier to quote and argue tiger-2.gif
    As for Fossilized curse and argent effect, I doubt it will be a paralyze. My guess it's just a simple stun. Terminology for control skills in game is pretty messed. There are "paralyzing" skills from 2008 which actually stun or even only freeze. Our Natural synergy was described as "grants immunes for all debuffs" while it's only antistun, for example.
    But we'll see. Sooon™.

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Just to add some clarification on the mana swap combo it can't kill with timing alone because it will always leave the target with at least 1 point of mana. I have performed extensive testing and pulled this combo off several times in nw with a full dex genie..It is extremely high risk high reward. There are many factors that contribute to it like ping for example. The only way i have sucessfully pulled it off was in one of those casual 1v1 you run into in nw sometimes. The combo only yields a .5 sec gap to bypass an HP charm unless you have already ticked the HP charm from the start. To do the combo, start with pet stun, stun scarub, or bewitch while your pet is untargetable for extra safety. Have a pet with at least 10k hp use consume-->sacrifice---->devour---> chaotic spirit while channeling any scarub. Consume will drain 2.5k mana ticking the mana charm on any HA/LA class. Sacrifice will then cause your pet to lose 75% its max health. Devour will then drain mana = to 50% the pets missing health. On average this drains anywhere between 3.5-5k mana(remaining hp dependent). Auto pot has a delay just like domain(thats why you see some ppl die with domain going up sometimes in mass) It's not instant which is why you must cast chaotic as soon as the pet starts devour(when the mana drain icon appears on the target)while simultanously casting a scarub in order to bypass. I would also like to add a 1% mana for hp swap on a target with 100k hp leaves them with 1k hp. I doubt anyone is running around with that much hp so generally after a swap every target is a 1 hit. The new glyph just enables casters to fall victim to the combo. I would never use this in mass unless you have the proper support. The mana swap and drains can also be blocked by tidal or faith.
  • dregenfox
    shade13 wrote:
    dregenfox wrote: »
    Lolwut? What a nonsense. Sage venos and venos who upgraded their Ironwood should probably delete their toons since they are unable to do anything else in game? :D

I never told any sage veno to delete their toon. Why do that when you can buy a celestial schism instead for like 15 gold?
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Ridiculous changes in BM's Skils.... :/

Dragon Rising ... no one is going to get it. It's an absurdly no-gain nerf in this skil. 2 seconds of immune (just in the lvl 10) is useless in this ability. and the worst ... REDUCE STUN TIME? for what? Stun in distance can be useful, but only for 6 seconds, losing EVIL 7.5.

Tsunami for BMs full Str does not compensate any of the glyphs, because there are more useful skills to use in the 6 slots glyphs. For BM's full Vit can compensate to use the rune without HP restraint but still, I find a little pointless.

The only cool change in this update to BM's, was to pass of 10% to 20% on the ultimate.

BM's has skills that need to be updated, such as Diamond Sutra (more healing, immune, damage reduction), Star Smite (merge), Dragon Bane (remove attack reduction, increase damage, reduce wait time, give anti stun, anti target or something cool like that)

PS: Barbarian is becoming a GOD with these runes and with the changes that the class had in the past skills

Sad :|
  • jsxshadow
    @dregenfox I still pray for the day IW is removed completely or fixed to 180% as well.

In 1v1..a veno that actually plays decently, lile kitashi, is alot more dangerous than a veno purely going for IW. All you need to do vs those venos is keep your pdef def charms up and keep the pet dead and those venos can't do anything. Antinomy isn't strong enough (even after that update) to kill someone through a def charm, just saying.

As for anything that isn't 1v1 xD well...if anything physical DDing on you and it procs you are insta dead. This skills is by far the lamest skill in the game (after cursed jail) cause it relys solely on luck. Nothing else. No setup, no strategy, just luck which is also why I don't like psys (SoS) and Tidal.

0 def is a legit playstyle, true, but it has nothing to do with skill aka any veno using it solely can't claim to be a decent player, i am sorry but that is how it is xD since I am lile 1 out of 1000 players that actually cares about pride and stuff I think most won't care but...welp.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    joe, i beg you, can you just take vacation from the forums pls? you are garbage, kitashi is garbage, ruby is garbage and your arena team is an occult ice and ulti spamming joke. nobody wants to read your messed up personal opinions, just LEAVE these threads alone and go back to your excuse corner QQQQQ
  • jsxshadow
    aphrodita wrote: »
    joe, i beg you, can you just take vacation from the forums pls? you are garbage, kitashi is garbage, ruby is garbage and your arena team is an occult ice and ulti spamming joke. nobody wants to read your messed up personal opinions, just LEAVE these threads alone and go back to your excuse corner QQQQQ

And who made you the forum sheriff? I don't want to derail this thread with garbage like you but let me ask you some questions: Have you ever shown/proven that you are any good? Have you ever contributed anything even remotely useful on these forums? Does anybody know or care about you at all?

I get several dozens of request for doing what I did and it is only your own derailed and delusional opinion that I have no place here. Maybe, just maybe, remove yourself from the forums because you are just as useless as any random curse-word on these forums. Thank you very much. (same is applicable for ingame purposes, all gear, no skill and not even cashed so absolutely useless in any sense of the word. Get rekt.)

Now may I ask you to kindly let us return to the skill and update discussions please?
  • blazerboy
    And the thread is headed to a toxic direction please stay on topic
  • jsxshadow
    @shade13 Venos got enough already. Purge is relyable and even has it's CD reduced again. Venos save skills got a massive buff as well and the CC is also not that shabby (if done correctly venos have the best CC lock of all AA-classes by far (single target)).

As I've said it's not that big of a deal in 1v1..but any endgame phys class hitting on you while IW procs and you go down instantly..nothing you can do.

Have you seen kitashis videos? As a sage veno she really got her CC down. Venos are one of the strongest 1v1 classes cause they can perma take away your buffs (nearly), can CC you to oblivion and still deal astronomical damage (tho, for extreme damage myriad needs to proc and is luck based as well..but if it does and Nova hit ya...byebye). Venos are also extremely versatile because you can kill people with magic and physical damage, depending on the situation.

Evading Nova isn't easy at all...look at kitas videos..you can always interrupt nova if someone uses will surge or Nullify poison and use regular stuns/wait for WS and Nullify to run out and use nova then. Not as effective on caster, true, due to purify spell, but HA classes without defensive procs...damn..get caught in nova cause you messed up Nullify and your next best genie skill might not be ready in time to save your butt.

IW is broken in mass pvp cause predicting it there while being pressured by x-amount of people is nearly impossible xDD In 1v1 it's ok-ish but don't imply that venos are weak in any way, with or without IW, cause they are not. Purge alone is OP for mass pvp xDD
  • hawke1000
    hawke1000 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    aphrodita wrote: »

You, sibyllin are the real Joke here, 24/7 Nuema Portal CatShop garbage. Stick to your CatShop or uninstall and **** off. ^^

~ Ruby_Inferno
    Post edited by hawke1000 on