Scheduled Server Maintenance [09/12/2017]

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Important Notices*

The Thursday Night Fights Agent issue will be fixed with tonight's maintenance!

Arigora Season 1 starts! Please understand this may impact maintenance times!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion
If you could bring over any mount from our other CN PWE titles (FW, SWM, JD, BOI, or WOI) which one would it be and why? Be sure to include a SS if you're able to!
Tagged:

Comments

• shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    Arigora Season 1 starts!

would you explain more ?
    is it for 3v3 ? 6v6 ? or personal matchmaking ?
    are you going to give the reward to everyone or just the squad lead ?
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    WTB arch bridge, pm offers plz
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    kalystconquerer, Is that a promise with the mount ;) ? if so I would like one of these lol from JD.

33utsue.jpg - Snow Rabbit Pvp Color ( Normal color is White)

Gold Solaris ( thunder strikes come out as you walk with it) - nnrv5v.jpg

Divine Shuttle - 10gco7o.jpg

Spirit fox - this one is the JD version of fox you have here, just as proof it can be done ;)
    2vbjtky.jpg

I think I would want the Gold Solaris because it looks awesome when you move with it and the powerful glow.
    or the bunny because its cool.
    Post edited by deceitsoul on
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • ankfaeriy
    ankfaeriy Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    This Royal Rabbit Mount from BOI looks cool.
    ef6548bf903588ed790073a64888bdfc1331681673.jpg
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    I forgot the mount but you could have more than just 2 people in it at the same time. Think it caped at 4.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @deceitsoul *coughs* I may or may not had emailed CN and I may or maynot have asked which mounts they could bring over. *cough cough*

I believe we share the Golden Riding Dog, recolored Foxes, the Blazing Dragon, and a recolored Ape with JD. I don't recall all the mounts/pets though :O

@ankfaeriy Ok, that's pretty cute too!

@wishes08 was this a PWI mount? Or one from FW or JD? I think those two definitely have multi rider mounts that don't involve embracing to get around the "one rider one mount" thing :P

@shapoopi I think I might have answered this before? I'll have to check my previous comments to see if I've given a definitive on Arigora season rankings and how that's calculated/ broken down because I'm not sure if I did or not yet! (or someone might quote me and beat me to it, that happens alot)
  • reveris013
    reveris013 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    i just want to know when servers are up lol
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer
    Are you gonna look into and change TW times because for EU server we can have both TW and xTW at same time , saturday 20:00 which will make us choose between tw or xtw if factions end up having good fights.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer

it has been asked multiple times but you have not answered if the top 100 reward means 100 squads or 100 players or if you need at least 2200 score to be eligible :/
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    hoshichan wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer

it has been asked multiple times but you have not answered if the top 100 reward means 100 squads or 100 players or if you need at least 2200 score to be eligible :/

There was no mention about a 2200 cap everywhere. Why do you assume it would be needed? Top 100 means exactly that. Top 100. If 5 players have 2200+ and the next is at 1500 then that guy will be 6th. Obviously.

• creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for resetting 3 vs 3 scores. I hope you know that this will become a dodge game by doing that. Whoever has the better times to que up will have way more chance to become first and you can easily dodge a good team to avoid losing -.-
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    so the battle counter in new season is 3v3 teams or personl fights or both?
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    hoshichan wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer

There was no mention about a 2200 cap everywhere. Why do you assume it would be needed? Top 100 means exactly that. Top 100. If 5 players have 2200+ and the next is at 1500 then that guy will be 6th. Obviously.

why would i assume that...HMMMM.. maybe because the official ranking requires 2200? ofc you wont know that, since you play around 1800.
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    @deceitsoul *coughs* I may or may not had emailed CN and I may or maynot have asked which mounts they could bring over. *cough cough*

I believe we share the Golden Riding Dog, recolored Foxes, the Blazing Dragon, and a recolored Ape with JD. I don't recall all the mounts/pets though :O

@ankfaeriy Ok, that's pretty cute too!

@wishes08 was this a PWI mount? Or one from FW or JD? I think those two definitely have multi rider mounts that don't involve embracing to get around the "one rider one mount" thing :P

@shapoopi I think I might have answered this before? I'll have to check my previous comments to see if I've given a definitive on Arigora season rankings and how that's calculated/ broken down because I'm not sure if I did or not yet! (or someone might quote me and beat me to it, that happens alot)

i dont think you answered this since i asked this like 2 times already and another person also asked you in that post and i didnt see you reply there so i am not sure if you reply somewhere else in another thread..

but yea even the thread about the Arigora Season neither the post under News was clear about this..
    i just want to know how the system will work and is it going to be Personal or Squad matchmaking and if its 3v3 or 6v6.

i think we might wnna wait until the season end to figure out how the system work.

tho i wanna remind you that Ranking still showing scores means it didnt reset yet and some squads still having their points which means their score didnt reset yet !? so it means the season started already 4 months ago not this week.

• zeldadoerak
    zeldadoerak Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    The Hornclop (JD) looks fantastic, definitely my favorite of the bunch.

0347ffe6d0c65db257ba86e9fad5c2c31325014408.png

Red version of the Sapphire Dragon (Aohu the Dragon (JD))

bfd7dc72-a14a-412c-b1ff-2e9b4eeaca17.jpg

Frost Wolf (JD) because we severely lack a good wolf mount that isnt fully armored

frost_wolf_2.png

Rising Glory (JD)

rising_glory_3.png

Wonderland Carriage (JD)

wonderland_carriage_3.png

• kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Ahh ok I wasn't sure if I did answer the Arigora thing or not, but in case I didn't -

These placing will apply to both 3v3 and 6v6 squads. There is a pull done at the end of the season which ranks players on the back end. Unfortunately, for NDA purposes I can't show you what that actually looks like. (I was sent a SS from them to illustrate how this looks like)

While CN has a minimum threshold score, I'm allowed to set it lower due to version differences, so players can take comfort that it won't have to be as super high. CN's minimum was 2000. For scoring and ranking, the command will automatically choose the highest score from 3v3 and 6v6, which means players are only going to show up once in the rankings.

Hope this clarifies things!

Season 1 doesn't start until today, as the wipe was performed during maintenance last night. If however scoring is still showing up for players, I'll have to let the engineers know that the wipe didn't go through properly on live D:
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    Regarding rabbit mounts......

...Giant Huggy Hare.

I'm just saying. :wink:
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I WANT THESE WINGS THAT TOON HAS PLS
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    I WANT THESE WINGS THAT TOON HAS PLS

Hmm I feel like your refer to the item on her back and no those are not wings , it's a weapon that is held in each hand.

It's a guess you can say that games version of sin.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    so the battle count is only on teams fights? and now its open only from midnight till mid morning? was hard enough find matches for teams as it was and after few weeks of wait 1-2 hours to try find match in difrent times and days my team just gave up... this battle wins counter event on teams fights dont help if u cant find matches for teams... we cant even find 10 matches per week need for normal reward and get 15 fights for weekly extra reward is a dream...unless you stand wait for matches few hours a day... nice "event"... 99% of players cant benfit from it anything... go find 3 players that can stand 2-3 hours on work day times or in middle of the night to get matches... change it... push the 12 hours more late and open the battle counter for personal fights also... find team for 3v3 in middle of morning or middle of the night? yep right good luck
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    do you know the name of that sin weapon
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Whatever is the deal with the Logitech Puma, the only one true mount I'd ever want.
    39685.jpg
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?