Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 9/05/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a PATCH!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

What's your favorite (or upcoming) part of the Anniversary so far?
Tagged:

Comments

• mzlogo
    mzlogo Posts: 16 Arc User
    Favorite part? that after years, they still haven't managed to correct misspellings on the "tips" at the bottom of the screensavers, i.e., 'watchout', 'keyborads', and 'safty'. B)
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for the heads up :)

For me it was the free mount + the amount of people that got on.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • de4dp00l#1332
    de4dp00l#1332 Posts: 7 Arc User
    the mount and the smoke over archosaur event and 2x as well as Tigers every day
    1zxlap0.jpg
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Any chances for fix rewards from primal dialies?
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    the patch doesn't seem to have fixed the guild screen where merit over 5 figures doesn't show. :/
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    hi, has the odd secondary tw timeslot changed back from saturday 8 pm to friday 10:30 pm?
    otherwise the new tw/xTW season is pretty much not winnable for Da factions.

also, TNF didnt work last week, was that already reported/fixed?

• ankfaeri
    ankfaeri Posts: 3 Arc User
    The basic dungeons (EU + AEU) and FC of course <3.
    If PWI would have focus too much on higher instances, DDH + Up I would have rage quit game because I hate them.
    I will not go waste my time in there and hope Glyps can be trade for Lucky coins soon.
    I already stopped on 2 characters for that reason and play a lower level now.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    Dont we get quest reward from Primal World quest any more , only Exp and vitae ?? , or did i miss something ??
    atm it look like i only get reward from , this war of mine , quest, mabye i should fade away , and fade to grey :'(
    btw i still glitch on bridge area in archosaur around platform . also its something wrong with NPC Banker in walled stronghold
    its look like Banker is fly away lol , and the ground have been lifted .
    the best wheelchair in forum .
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Not sure if it's intentional, but noticed after the last patch that you can type really long messages but when you hit enter it clears the box and doesn't post them to chat. Almost as if the chat box has a longer character limit than what chat currently allows so it just wipes what you typed rather than stopping you when you reach the maximum character limit for chat. Or perhaps chat is using the old limits while the typing box is using the newer longer limits.