[OFFICIAL] TW Season Rewards System Discussion

13»

Comments

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    we are heading on the 3rd week of the new season but still last season rewards hasnt been sent or officialy anounce
    whats the problem of that?
  • berrynl
    berrynl Posts: 21 Arc User
    I would guess the patch has pushed back most other stuff a little bit. Possibly the staff is looking into specific details of the season to determine who is eligible and who isn't based on ToS and such. So it could take a bit longer, I'm sure they'll get round to it eventually.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    berrynl wrote: »
    I would guess the patch has pushed back most other stuff a little bit. Possibly the staff is looking into specific details of the season to determine who is eligible and who isn't based on ToS and such. So it could take a bit longer, I'm sure they'll get round to it eventually.

A word bout it would of been nice though. Generally they send the tickets contacting faction leaders in time and then announce it on news item like a week later when its complete cancer to get say 200 codes distributed in a week cause they love giving codes only short time before they expire. But least this confirms we arent the only ones who havent gotten the rewards aka we werent forgotten but they are just being slowpokes with it.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • hakundo
    hakundo Posts: 33 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876

could we get a word on what's happening with the tw/xtw rewards? even a "we're looking into it" would be great!

you guys are usually on point with these, but you're a couple weeks late now..
  • luckycut
    luckycut Posts: 46 Arc User
    Now i am not sure What is to be done with this subject. The game has changed Stronger players tend to go to the strongest faction for xtw leaving a huge void in server tw. While the xtw faction basically rolls every faction in its server. The lesser factions just have no chance in going anywhere in game. The prizes often are not needed by the xtw faction on a server bases. I would suggest changing the tw system. The whole system. While what your using now works somewhat its not really very competitive. Every so often 2 opposing factions will meet in xtw of equal strength an numbers. That will never happen in server tw anymore.
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    luckycut wrote: »
    Now i am not sure What is to be done with this subject. The game has changed Stronger players tend to go to the strongest faction for xtw leaving a huge void in server tw. While the xtw faction basically rolls every faction in its server. The lesser factions just have no chance in going anywhere in game. The prizes often are not needed by the xtw faction on a server bases. I would suggest changing the tw system. The whole system. While what your using now works somewhat its not really very competitive. Every so often 2 opposing factions will meet in xtw of equal strength an numbers. That will never happen in server tw anymore.

I agree. The way things are right now, even if a faction does get manage to do ok in tw, the most geared people leave because they want xtw sooner or later. It's understable because they've spend all that time gearing up so they want to make the most of those toons.

The problem is this - those people cluster in the top 2-3 factions and leave the lower factions because there is nothing holding them there reward wise. Great for the top 2-3 factions, but for all the other growing factions this means they will never really be able to gather the numbers or streight to compete with the top factions. They will never be able to defend themself against them in tw. It's leading to a really unballanced TW map and for what? The top factions dont really enjoy TW anymore, because they dont have any real challenges on the TW map. Only fun they'll have is monolizing helm in tnf (which shouldnt happen in 1st place) and going for xTW.

This means it's extremely boring on both ends - for the top facs and for the lower facs as the game doesnt allow the players to grow more and enjoy the endgame events. Even if they participate in them, there is no more thrill, it's just going through the motions.

And that means the playerbase isnt offered what the game should be about - a fun experience!

Fix the game, get on schedule with the normal things, communicate more to keep the players updated. Enough new expansions, what's the point to just cluster more bugs to fix, when you dont fix even the old ones?
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    So can we talk about 6v6 squads...

How are players with no gear and betting non rb'd allowed to get rewards from actual active players...
    I had no issue with the devoted players getting a speed up on arigoria coins via alt squads but, I felt as if the gear of the actual toon and ip of said toon would of at least been checked before just sending out prizes to one player with 40 alts...

Kind of defeats the idea of competition if it's just going to be one person and there 39 alts...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    Sadly old again as of 05/24/22 unsticky.

Will note this in Thread that could be of use tho.

Thanks.