Title Quests Guide

124»

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    darklavits wrote: »
    Where are the Tome titles? they were on the old site but not here... example Tome: Archosaur

What do you mean? They are on first page, archosaur too
    ​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    All the new titles added: Can check pwdb - cn version for how to acquire

Title: Appearance of the Orbs
    Flavor Text: The mysterious Dragon Orbs have finally appeared, and you'll be the first to witness the miracle!
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the first Dragon Orb.

Title: Unknown Fortune
    Flavor Text: Time to step up to the plate and claim your booty, treasure hunter!
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the second Dragon Orb.

Title: Ancient Relic
    Flavor Text: There's no time for stragglers in this quest for these valuable Dragon Orbs.
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the third Dragon Orb.
    Stat: acc +8

Title: Treasure of the Winged Tiger
    Flavor Text: Your struggles of today will soon be overshadowed by your everlasting legend!
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the fourth Dragon Orb.
    Stat: eva +6

Title: Turtlemaster's Treasure
    Flavor Text: Was the Turtlemaster able to foresee today's fate, when he decided to leave behind this valuable treasure?
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the fifth Dragon Orb.

Title: The Grand Devil Lord
    Flavor Text: When he turned to a life of darkness, the Grand Devil Lord gave up all right to keep such a valuable treasure.
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the sixth Dragon Orb.
    Stat: pdef +3

Title: The Same Dream
    Flavor Text: I vow to protect Perfect World, no matter what it takes!
    Description: Title Event: Acquire the seventh Dragon Orb.

Title: Dragon Summoner
    Flavor Text: Now is the time to witness a miracle!
    Description: Title Event: Collect all of the Dragon Orbs!

Title: Star of Phoenix River
    Flavor Text: If you want to get something done, you've got to do it yourself...
    Description: Title Event: Release the Phoenix River seal!
    Stat: mres +3

Title: Archosaur Guardian
    Flavor Text: Protect Archosaur City, at any cost!
    Description: Participate in the Smoke Over Archosaur event!

Title: Supreme Dedication
    Flavor Text: Miss less than 3 sign-ins a month to earn this title!
    Description: Participate in the Annual Sign-in event!

Title: Supreme Lord of Dedication
    Flavor Text: 365 days in a year, 365 sign-ins!
    Description: Participate in the Perfect Attendance Reward event!

Title: Title 041
    Flavor Text:
    Description:

Anyone discover which is the new title quest in silk ridge that was released?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1201601/pwi-content-update-riptide-v880-patch-notes-released-august-18th-2015

Quests
    *A new Title Quest has been added in Silk Ridge.
  • rawrux
    rawrux Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Go to Silk Ridge to get Seal: Silk Ridge, no coordinates for the exact spot.
    394 680, title - Shrieking Banshee
    383 677, Strange Fur behind the house, title - Crime Scene Detective
    372 674, kill mobs, title - Inescapable Justice
    Can't seem to find the popup for next one, tried the star in the lake nearby but nothing.​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    rawrux wrote: »
    Can't seem to find the popup for next one, tried the star in the lake nearby but nothing.

It's probably broken, me and a lot of other people have been all over it either by land, water or air and nothing... If it's not broken then please someone show us the light xD​​

Mr. Justice
  • prometeea
    prometeea Posts: 6 Arc User
    just go to the first set of coords and you'll get the seal too
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    356 633 - Determined tracker
    355 667 - The Loner
    320 609 - The One and the Only Truth - dig chest at 307 609
    372 620 - Star of Silk Ridge - dig at 338 620 alt 50
    ​​
  • comrox2
    comrox2 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    nbreaking wrote: »
    rawrux wrote: »
    Can't seem to find the popup for next one, tried the star in the lake nearby but nothing.

It's probably broken, me and a lot of other people have been all over it either by land, water or air and nothing... If it's not broken then please someone show us the light xD

It's not broken. The coordinates I used to start the chain were (402, 642) ↑ 25. Started the chain on both my main and alt. ^^

On another note, the only titles that give stats are:

[Crime Scene Detective] (accuracy +8)
    [Determined Tracker] (physical attack +2)
    [Star of Silk Ridge] (physical defense +4)​​
    Post edited by comrox2 on
  • armoftheland17
    armoftheland17 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    > @asterelle said:
    > 356 633 - Determined tracker
    > 355 667 - The Loner
    > 320 609 - The One and the Only Truth - dig chest at 307 609
    > 372 620 - Star of Silk Ridge - dig at 338 620 alt 50
    > ​​
    ty :)
  • loveabella
    loveabella Posts: 8 Arc User
    It's once again possible to recieve the [Doom of Eminence] and [Perfect Inhabitant] titles, now from the final room in the new Flowsilver Palace, Judgement Mode. It's from one of the sub bosses, which I'm assuming is the boss from the original Hidden Dragon Den. :)
  • comrox2
    comrox2 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    To add to the above, the boss you have to kill is called Skyscreamer. Like the mini Mushi, it has 6 mil HP, and comes down to the platform (with all of its immunities gone, of course) when Belle is almost dead. It must be killed within 60 minutes.​​
  • aliwamaher1
    aliwamaher1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    356 633 - Determined tracker
    355 667 - The Loner
    320 609 - The One and the Only Truth - dig chest at 307 609
    372 620 - Star of Silk Ridge - dig at 338 620 alt 50
    ​​
    i did try to go this coordinates but i cant get any of them so if anyone pls can post all silk ridge titles becasue i just got 3 titles and other doesnot work for me :smile: cz i donot know how many titles even in this seal xD

• meel37175978
    meel37175978 Posts: 22 Arc User

Announcement:

10. Seal of Emerald Dragon Gulf
    (i) Head towards the NW Ship east of Archosaur City to pick up the book (630 651). -no title-
    (ii) Find Imperial General Wu (628 657), on the ship to pick up the next quest. Talk to him to finish the quest.[All Hands on Deck](Accuracy +10)
    (iii) Go to (630 651) to pick up the next quest. Kill 15 'Barnacles'.
    (iv) Go to (655 641) to pick up the next quest. Kill 10 'Clam Scout' and 10 'Drifting Hex Lantern'.
    (v) Go to (668 627) to pick up the next quest. Collect 3 'Kerosene Residue' - Dig the lantern at 659 618 three times.To dig the kerosene lanterns, be on the ground, walk into the hut, and then fly whilst inside the hut [First Mate](+3 Mag atk)
    (vi) Head towards the Village of Naught (676 619) to pick up the quest. Talk to the 'Crippled Solider' to complete the quest.
    (vii) Head west towards the gulf (673 616) to pick up the next quest
    (ix)Go to 639 615 (18) to break the seal. [Lord of Emerald Island Gulf](+3 phy-att)

I'm having problems to pick the quest at 676 619. I go there run around, but nothing. Help?

• liethuania
    liethuania Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Seal: Silk Ridge

Fly over Sparrowmark Beach/Silk Ridge to pick up.
    Find the scream at 394 680
    383 675 after that.
    Behind house, dig the fur. 382 676 (Crime Scene Detective)
    373 675
    Kill Tarantulax and Ursog (Inescapable Justice)
    356 632
    Kill wolfkin (Determined Tracker)
    352 669
    Talk to Sumonbot (The Loner)
    319 613
    307 609 dig chest for yellowed scroll (The One and Only One Truth)
    372 620
    Break Seal on top of rocky arch. (Star of Silk Ridge) 339 620
  • poisonxivyrose
    poisonxivyrose Posts: 1 New User
    I am doing the Seal: Originia River quest line. I am at the part for Philosopher of Purity, and the final step for it is to "disperse the antidote into the drinking water" I assumed it meant the river, so I went back to the original bank (used the coords provided) but nothing happened. I tried standing on the wells, swimming up and down the river. I thought maybe I was supposed to have something in my inventory to click on but even after abandoning and retaking the quest I didn't have anything. There is a Seal at the bottom of the river but I can't click it or mine it. I'd appreciate any help so I can continue. Thank you.
  • zefyrin
    zefyrin Posts: 16 Arc User
    I am doing the Seal: Originia River quest line. I am at the part for Philosopher of Purity, and the final step for it is to "disperse the antidote into the drinking water" I assumed it meant the river, so I went back to the original bank (used the coords provided) but nothing happened. I tried standing on the wells, swimming up and down the river. I thought maybe I was supposed to have something in my inventory to click on but even after abandoning and retaking the quest I didn't have anything. There is a Seal at the bottom of the river but I can't click it or mine it. I'd appreciate any help so I can continue. Thank you.

There's something you have to dig at the shore. It glows and there's text, so try shifting your view around the designated area a little bit until you can see it.​​
    periapt - 103/102/101 sage mystic on Tideswell
    Zero_Phoenix - 102/101/100 sage cleric
    Lambent - 101/101/101 demon cleric
  • sexybitch#8159
    sexybitch#8159 Posts: 1 Arc User
    where do i find walk thru for King's feast seal?
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    EDIT: Oops apparently this is the old Title Quest guide. tiger-32.gif

Seal: Stairway to Heaven
    Go to Gate of Antiquity to get Seal: Stairway to Heaven.
    Talk to Kid Kuang in Gate of Antiquity.  [Survivor]
    Go to (396 505) or the surrounding area above the river water to pick up next quest.
    Kill 10 Riptide Tortoises to get Riptide Tortoise Shells.  [Shellshocked] (+8 accuracy)
    Go to Rook's Valley (416 482) to pick up quest.
    Speak to Keman the Wealthy at (416 482) and pick up the quest again in same spot.
    There will be two options here:
    "Fine, what do you want?" and find 5 Perfect Stones to bribe Keman the Wealthy.  [It's Only Money]
    "No way!"  [Deal or No Deal]
    Go to (423 490) near waterwheel to up the quest. Rubberbanding is very bad near to waterwheel so move with caution.
    Kill 7 Torgirn Warriors.  [Unstoppable Force] (+3 phy-def)
    Go to (436 514) or the surrounding area on one of the slopes of Stairway to Heaven to pick up the quest.
    Dig 5 Heavenly Herbs around the (451 519).  [Harbinger of Miracles]
    Go to (447 540) to pick up next quest. Dig 5 Chistream Crystals.  [Soul Purifier]
    Go to (428 553) to pick up next quest. Speak to Mo Tien at (426 561).  [Enlightened]
    Fly up to (423 548, 33) for the next quest.
    Dig the seal at (423 518).  [Star of Stairway to Heaven] (+2 phy-att)

Seal: King's Feast
    Go to King's Feast to get Seal: King's Feast.
    Speak to Errand Knight Fei at (469 424).  [The Anxious]
    Go to (460 425) down the road to pick up the quest.
    Go to (470, 429) and kill 5 Hens.  [Chicken Slayer] (+6 evasion)
    Go to (459 419) to pick up the quest and then talk to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Justice Bringer]
    Go to (446 420) to pick up the next quest.
    Collect 10 Jade Vase Shards from Shrunchkin Berserkers in the area. Once completed, return to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Hot-Tempered]
    Go to (428 432) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill 10 Shrunchkin Sharpshooters in the area.  [Fearless and Merciless] (+3 mag-def)
    Go to (440 403) near the entrance of Valley of Disaster. Dig 10 Jade Vase Shard in the surrounding area.  [Artifact Mender]
    Go to (460 406) to pick up the quest. Return to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Seeker of Truth]
    Go to (484 414) to pick up the quest.
    Fly to the top of the peak and dig the seal at (474 409, 50).  [Star of King's Feast] (+2 mag-att)

Seal: Swamp of Wraiths
    Go to Whetstone Keep to get Seal: Swamp of Wraiths.
    Speak to Iron Axe Chang in Whetstone Keep.  [Loser]
    Go to (537 425) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Resentful Heathens and Ravaging Yayuan in the surrounding area until you collect 10 of each drop.  [Famed Wraith Slayer] (+9 accuracy)
    Go to (545 440) to pick up the next quest and kill Wraith Commander Scorch nearby.  [Unstoppable Warrior]
    Go to (548 455) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to the Celestial Scholar on top of the Altar of Disbelief.  [Prince of Assassins]
    Go to (555 483) to pick up the next quest.
    Go to (586 435) and wait for the timer to run out to receive the Sealing Energy. Right click one of the items in your inventory to combine them.  [Destroyer of Worlds]
    Go to (571 476) to pick up the next quest. Players can choose one of the following:
    Kill another player.  [Bloody Fullers] (+1 phy-def, +1 mag-def)
    Kill 30 Headless Knights.  [Chevalier] (+1 phy-def, +1 mag-def)
    Go to (610 458) to pick up the next quest and meditate.  [Calm and Thorough]
    Go to (598 428) to pick up the next quest and dig the seal at (583 412).  [Swamp of the Wraiths Star] (+1 mag-att, +1 phy-att)

Seal: Peach Blossom Grove
    Go to (645 562) in Sanctuary to get Seal: Peach Blossom Grove.
    Speak to Lady Mu in Sanctuary.  [Nosy]
    Go to (656 578) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to Peach Fairy at (656 588).  [Harebrained]
    Go to (658 588) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Celestial Hexoc until you get 15 Carrots.  [Carrot Vendor] (+6 evasion)
    672,570 for pop up and
    Speak to Lustrous Rabbit at (669 567).  [Visionary]
    Go to (673 562) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill Huggy Hares until you get 10 Queen's Treasure.  [Domineering] (+3 phy-def)
    Go to (657 544) just above the water to pick up the next quest.
    Dig 3 Transformation Stones underwater.  [Very Transformative]
    Go to (643 556) to pick up the next quest and transform into a Giant Bunny.
    Speak to the Queen in Sanctuary at (642 562). The quest fails if the transformation runs out but you can re-pick the quest at (643 556).  [Irresistibly Cute] (+3 mag-def)
    Go to (637 531) to pick up the next quest and dig the shard at (651 533).  [Peach Blossom Grove Star] (+9 accuracy)

Seal: Valley of the Hidden Orchid
    Go to Hidden Orchid to get Seal: Valley of the Hidden Orchid.
    Go to (576 544) and dig the Wounded Woman.  [Sharp-Eared] (+6 evasion)
    Go to (577 572) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to Shuang in Hidden Orchid.  [Asked and Answered]
    Go to (574 556) to pick up the next quest.
    Dig the Unknown Man's Body underwater at (573 545) and speak to Shuang in Hidden Orchid.  [Courageous and Cunning] (+2 phy-att)
    Go to (575 568) to pick up the next quest.
    Speak to Chuko Junior at (574 568).
    Go to (569 562) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill 10 Abyssal Mystery in the river.  [Love is Eternal] (+3 mag-att)
    Go to (576 578) to pick up the next quest.
    Kill 10 Undine Princess in the river.  [Undine Scholar]
    Go to (574 576) to pick up the next quest.
    Dive in the river to dig:
    Essence of Fragments (female characters).  [Passionately Devoted] (+4 phy-def)
    Soul Essence (male characters).  [Soul Collector] (+4 phy-def)
    Go to (546 570) to pick up the next quest. Use the Kiss action to complete it  [Tender Kisser]
    Go to (545 532) to pick up the next quest and dig the seal at (537 564)  [Hidden Orchid Star] (+2 mag-att)​​
  • hotgirl9x
    hotgirl9x Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Seal: King's Feast

Go to (446 420) to pick up the next quest.
    Collect 10 Jade Vase Shards from Shrunchkin Berserkers in the area. Once completed, return to Fei's Brother inside the house at (460 419).  [Hot-Tempered]

Should be (444,428) -> That is where i got my quest pop up at.