XNW

Hiyo guys,

what was ur opinion on the first come back X-NW.

My first comment is, it was fun BUT it needs work
with other words, a player cap is required.

If u look at the screenshot its stupid how many DA had. if cap was like 300 for example it would balance out more.
Opinions?

25qt3lz.jpg

Comments

• baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    omg, that thread again. Noone pw version has a player gap. Its stupid like making 30 player gap for tw because your small guild cant fill all 80 spots.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    a player cap?

I dont think thats an option. for a number of reasons.

Im happy to have XNW back but this was something that was going to cause a problem.
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    I wish we could just mix all the servers up instead of each server being a nation
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    npc15 wrote: »
    I wish we could just mix all the servers up instead of each server being a nation

This.. and please NO commander
  • fanzzz
    fanzzz Posts: 8 Arc User
    +1 and make it so you cant enter with a pt so ppl have to be forced to go either solo or with ppl they dont know

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator

Its been suggested many times.

It would require extensive recode of that event. Which is unlikely to happen.

But it was the most supported idea.

For now this is something we are just going to have to put up with.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User

PW said long ago they cant do it.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    The only issue I have with xNW nowadays is the meta..or what it seems to be. Back in the day you could do very well with decent gears (full +10, Vits/Drakes, decent card set) but now...this decent has been upgraded to full +12 josd/deity with 20 apti chart and full 2nd rb CF set at minimum. Seriously..what killing this game is the player-suggested mentallity that you need to at least spend 20k on your gears and have a bunch of friends doing the same OR GTFO.

Seriously...I wanna plant my head on my desk everytime I see these try-hard squads bundled together..everyone better gears than the next..I mean whats the point? Where is the challenge? There are other squads like that in every nation...so you waste 2 hours to maybe have 1 decent fight +sigh+. Sometimes I forget that people want domination more than decent, challenging fights.

Thank god there is still 1v1 <3
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I'm happy to have xNW back. If there are too many complaints they'll just take it away again... ​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    In all honesty, when it comes to reward, the fire nation was probably best off in that screenshot. Even though they didn't "win".​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Some servers are more populated, some got timezone advatage, but in my opinion this is not a problem.

Why?

1) I play Nation War to have fun fights, any land have a cap (20 bridge, 30 flag, 40 crystal) so when you fill a map with 30v30 if the other server have 200 more people that doesn't count.

2) "I want to win to get more Supply Token QQ". Well, to farm Supply Tokens there is local Nation War also. So you have 3 Nation Wars (2 local and 1 cross server) to farm.

To end... what's the problem? Just QQing about your server lost?

I was playing for Twilight Temple, we got last place, but I had alot of fun and alot of epic 30 vs 30 fights. What I can ask more?
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    The only issue I have with xNW nowadays is the meta..or what it seems to be. Back in the day you could do very well with decent gears (full +10, Vits/Drakes, decent card set) but now...this decent has been upgraded to full +12 josd/deity with 20 apti chart and full 2nd rb CF set at minimum. Seriously..what killing this game is the player-suggested mentallity that you need to at least spend 20k on your gears and have a bunch of friends doing the same OR GTFO.

Seriously...I wanna plant my head on my desk everytime I see these try-hard squads bundled together..everyone better gears than the next..I mean whats the point? Where is the challenge? There are other squads like that in every nation...so you waste 2 hours to maybe have 1 decent fight +sigh+. Sometimes I forget that people want domination more than decent, challenging fights.

Thank god there is still 1v1 <3

I agree that some squads are really too OP, but you have alot of lands to find your better spot.
    I personally enjoy to find strong squads, ok that i'm high geared, but I was going without a squad this time.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @jsxshadow you can't expect anyone to still play the game keeping their gear unchanged game gets boring really quickly hell doing dailies now on 2 toons for me is a total chore and I hate it xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    Why are people crying so much about xNW numbers, tokens and even gears. It was pretty much expected when it got announced that it would end up again with Da having the number avantage in it, their server is the most populated by far and with the smoother timezone for it. No use crying over it, was like this in the past and pwi wont change it. Being on tideswell, we definitely felt that number diff but hey, we had FUN doing all that pvp, its more challenging honestly fighting outnumbered fights xD +with the caps on lands numbers, full fights dont come down to numbers in those situations. My squad of 4 damager dealer, 5/6 endgame players had a blast fighting etherblade all xNw, even won a flag battle 11 vs 29 or something with some tryhardness xD.

For the tokens, think my squad got about 400-800 depending on gears and class of the player, so not seeing the point of crying about that unless we wanna say Da getting way more... which just mean their token price gonna drop like hell.

and for gears @jsxshadow , its simply a matter that a lot of people prefer having 1 strong main character, with how silly costly gearing up can be
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @blazerboy that I understand. Dailies are...welp but at least you can get bloods ridiculously fast now..so thats really nice <3

I shouldnt always expect anyone is like me, rolöing more chars instead of maxing gear to keep some balance and challenge alove xD but do they have to come in squads? XDD

Ah it's fine. To each their own :) I will still enjoy 1v1 most cause there you can make a difference without max gears if skilled enough.