Bug Report [is this really a bug?] Latest patch PWI v1038

2»

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    i don't do fsp it sucks i like getting the pages from the regular primal dailies it was noob friendly try doing fsp as noob totally sucked big you know what also i like to solo things like a lone wolf fsp isn't that like a full freaking squad have to totally depend on others not to mention its the only other place other then arc by the cat shop that gives me lag and rubberbanding
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    meanwhile on Dawnglory...

https://picload.org/view/rwplowdw/twtimes.png.html

same time as xTW. great update.
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    This is such a joke.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    aphrodita wrote: »

I brought this up when the announcement of this update came... the only way to get it changed is to encourage your guild mates and server to complain to PWI about it.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Guess what. TNF doesn't work. And I pay money for this bs :( Time to rethink life choices.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    tricksie wrote: »

I brought this up when the announcement of this update came... the only way to get it changed is to encourage your guild mates and server to complain to PWI about it.​​

so did i, so did asterelle and so did a few others, but someone said "i cant make changes based on the opinion of a few"

• baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    tricksie wrote: »

so did i, so did asterelle and so did a few others, but someone said "i cant make changes based on the opinion of a few"
    it's ridiculous. It hurts the whole server.
  • duty2
    duty2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Is anyone else getting the Lv4 Glyphs drop from DHJ? Our squad has done three runs the last few days and no Lv 4 Glyphs has dropped. Before the update, we would always have at least 2 Lv4 Glyphs dropped.
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    discovered another bug *wallled stronghold. the whole thingy made of wood is like the bridges on archo city*

so. even if we complain about many things... pwi still doesnt respond.

well kinda stopped playing my main since i dont have money anymore.

i get a total of about 1 - 2m per day on 20 coins of FSD. Now I priced my coin to 1m per Coin. thank you pwi for ****-ing (when did this became a bad word) everything ......... (not the skills u did great there, not the loading . u also did great there, not the genie chi since u did great there) but everything else related to PRIMAL u just screwed up.
    for newbie who doesnt know. In primal we can only get our aptitude of our starchart to 15.00 coz it doesnt have astropira level 3 that u can get for free in anywhere. even the freakin FSJ doesnt have astropira level 3 and 4 .
    free players have to work hard in order to be able to afford the astropira level 3.. ..
    now that major money maker is gone. ..... im back to creating jolly toons and not 'ENJOYING the game'.
    fSD havea fair share of flaws and what not. but somewhat its not broken (toad has endless bugs that pwi still hasnt fixed( invisble axes, among other things )) even if i play with the same people everyday... (this is literal i play with somebody else alt. atleast the AFK people are gone within 2-3 months of me playing FSD it just got better and this happen. )
    i would've reacted differently if @ the end we would get the usual coins and not the darn c packs. even if we max our **** . it wouldn't make a difference coz we dont have coins (well coins to sell to get money) to refine gears and what not.

**5 Golden Splendors** to create a Flowsilver Prince or Princess Treasure, which give extra rewards when turned in after completing the dungeon.
    - the funny thing is i have a feeling that this item can only be bought from boutique. somebody arque with me if we can get this item for free.
  • error404#5149
    error404#5149 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I do not have grass on the ground at all. What do I do? Play not So nice((( Before the patch was bushes and flowers, now just a green carpet.
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    irmoose wrote: »
    Also, in world chat. There is no space between Player name, the colon and what they are saying. It's like a run on sentence but with words. It's bugging my eyes.

Welcome too.

this is whats killing me it hurts my brains nd eyes just to look at the game atm
  • hi1233
    hi1233 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Anyone else try the Faction Battle and realize it tells you nothing about entering, the red chat makes a lack of sense, and your battles disappear completely from the menue and dont even tell you if they accept or decline it?
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    My game just crashed while trying to teach a pet a new skill. :/
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Hello!

The bridges under Archosaur is a very strange one! It seems flying will be fine but mounts and walking don't work, and this seems to be affecting the upper bridge (I was able to ride along the "bottom" one, below the BH guy just fine).

I believe coming in from the side where the Elder of Archosaur is (around 566, 652) also causes some issues?

For FSP, they changed the process of the instance. The ghosts are the ones not spawning right? You should be getting an NPC at the end that gives you a token and some additional rewards.

Some of the quests in Primal World were changed - boosted Vitae, but rewards did seem to be changed.
    I haven't done these dailies in the days leading into the expansion, so I don't remember what Raccoons used to give, but according to CN, Rescue the Raccoons and Raccoon Alliance Pact for example should be giving 550 Vitae base each and 500k EXP with x2 Primordial bloods per.

Does this sound correct?

Did FSJ the ghost spawned just fine. As said before I hate this update.

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    TW and xTW can potentially be at same time for Dawnglory server , saturday at 20:00 , this was mentioned a few times but overlooked so far.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Honestly I was loving the new update until I realized that a bug preventing cultivation to celestial saint occurred which now renders a majority of new toons useless.

Due to this bug it deletes progress upon previous cultivation and submitting a ticket sadly just gets you linked to a wiki page...

I can no longer claim dawnlight feathers and every area I unlocked previously are now locked.
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    Honestly I was loving the new update until I realized that a bug preventing cultivation to celestial saint occurred which now renders a majority of new toons useless.

Due to this bug it deletes progress upon previous cultivation and submitting a ticket sadly just gets you linked to a wiki page...

I can no longer claim dawnlight feathers and every area I unlocked previously are now locked.

i think you should consider your life choices. :>) coz i did. and half happy and half sad about it. hahaha

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Regarding the grass and so forth* I noticed the same thing No grass brush ect... Check your setting's, for some reason after the patch the setting's changed to middle of the road lol... I know I did not set mine back, probally happened to many besides myself:D. so yeah check your visual setting's probally did the same for you. *Never used edit before so... lol. Changed my setting's all the way up, no grass so my bad, typically info above would be valid xD.
    Post edited by wettstyle on
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    duty2 wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting the Lv4 Glyphs drop from DHJ? Our squad has done three runs the last few days and no Lv 4 Glyphs has dropped. Before the update, we would always have at least 2 Lv4 Glyphs dropped.

I did two runs of DHJ yesterday with x2 on. First run dropped 0, next run 1. I thought it was just bad luck, I hope they didnt nerf the droprate.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Now that the Egg smiley set is back after so many years, a correction needs to be made. The one in this update is the China version. We need the International version that gives KO instead of Chinese symbols : EXAMPLE OF PWI EGG SMILEY egg-33.gif

Also. In the Uncharted Paradise I noticed the fire "lava phase" disappears if you look left or right - there seems to be a cropped section of the screen happening for graphics like the lava. This is an issue as you need to be spatially aware in this instance for DODGING the fire and lava and if its busy being invisible this makes it a bit difficult to avoid the obstacles.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • miruna555
    miruna555 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Doing Heavenfall temple, the increased chart items are no where near what one would get from a week of primal dailies, not to mention it is tougher for a basic geared char to do, even if they buy buffs. Raising aptitude to 10 is going to be a ridiculously long winded process, to 15 even more so than it was before.

I do hope that gets adjusted or rectified, this is a major setback to new characters
  • duty2
    duty2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    duty2 wrote: »

I did two runs of DHJ yesterday with x2 on. First run dropped 0, next run 1. I thought it was just bad luck, I hope they didnt nerf the droprate.

I did another run of DHJ yesterday and again 0 drops of Lv4 Glyphs. It looks like it is nerfed or the drop rate is bugged just like the primal quests. According to pwdatabase, DHD you get the Golden Jade Chest (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/54652) compared to the DHJ's Shining Eye Chest (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/54653) which has a higher drop rate than the DHD. Before the update, we used to always get a minimum of 2 to 6 Lv 4 Glyphs dropped. And during 2x drops, we would get up to 12 Lv4 Glyphs dropped. Now even on 2x drops, we don't get even close to that.

• matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    World Boss is in bug old name Sonic Oppressor after patch new name Wraith Commander Scorch 23 977 103 HP same what normal WB but 0 Drop boss on title or is bug please some1 reply.Next is new World Boss in primal CHANGELING COMMANDER HASPON relly is good drop from boss rune + relevetion pots ?
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    i like it that kalyst purposely ignored this thread with almost 2k views. hahaha.
    is it a bug? when will pwi fix the bugs or it will stay there for a while?
    same stuff for 9 years still brings me dissappointments.
    i login everyday to see if they fix the bugs. still not.
    i will continue to login and update this thread for information. since the op isnt here.

im not playing playing anymore. i just login to see if the bugs still there..

update september 7,2017 - bugs still there. can somebody confirm.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    That wraith commander is a bit much for a title quest.
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    They should make the new Flowsilver daily quest not fail if you leave instance :s disconnect at one boss and u have to restart all till your squad picks you up before timer. Also cant stack the quest for tomorrow when i'm low on time