So How Much Do YOU Hate or Love This New Expansion and The Changes Made?

sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Yeah as the title says how much do you hate or love the new stuff and the changes made to the game?

For me I HATE the FlowSilver changes. I was a FSD/J farmer it's how I make a bit of coin to help me work on my gear. Before this I farmed TT and before that Nervy. Everytime I find a way to make a bit of coin to compete with the heavy cashers PWI kills the farming. TT just dried up because EVERYONE was farming and we don't really get any new players and you can only make so many g16/T3 toon right? With Nervy it was bring out Nation Wars that killed it and just when they made Nervy caster friendly too! Now it's this change with FS. I for one feel they are trying to make PWI a casher only game. If that is the goal why not just go ahead and make it a Pay to Play game already! So yeah that how I feel. Lets hear from you.

And please I really don't need trolls I know not everyone will agree with me that's fine, just be respectful about it and state your case, your option matters. But if you are going to troll you will be ignored. Thanks.

PS. I have not looked at all the new stuff so I might post more about how I feel about the new stuff.

UPDATE: Okay so I like the new batch crafting, about time we got that!
Post edited by sensualsoul on

Comments

• ahuha
    ahuha Posts: 24 Arc User
    how do "you" disable the quests ~~mob popup ? it is annpying..
  • sensualsoul
    ahuha wrote: »
    how do "you" disable the quests ~~mob popup ? it is annpying..

I haven't run across this yet.
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Okay so first of put the space after our names back in chats, the only one not mess up in PMs. Second, why can't you just add NEW content and leave that stuff that isn't broken alone! Srsly! FSP was fine the way it was, embrace was fine being on the pull down bar for toons. Why change things that have worked fine for years? I sometimes think you guys should interact with your player base some and then go from there, give that some thought PWI!

Maybe it's time to look for a new game...hmm?
  • sensualsoul
    I want an opt out on the whole Elder of Arch shouting my name when I refine! I don't want to draw attention to what I'm doing.
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yea the announcement of refine +8 or more is so unnecessary. Coulda use that time to fix other broken item in game
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Only things I hate are circumstantials so nothing against the new content so far (except the fact that they broke primal by removing all the items rewards)

Transmutation kinda sucks.
    Was fun to get the 10-20 extra bloods, then the rest is just **** apothecary stuff, OR only more of the stuff I just transmutted.
    Dunno if I'm the only one but most of these pots go straight to the NPC.

The rest is just personnal stuff I didnt predict (so my fault/circumstantial);
    Morai brought down to 85 when my alt gets 95 today (Probably nerfed all the morai chain EXP didnt they?)

Books in EU/AEU, when I invested on mysterious pages/ Advance mystical pages.
    (paying the price of my own incompetence there)

FC hypers...well, 90% of people already sucked with their class, lets bring that higher, why not.

For the rest, they bring us ways to progress faster, its kinda nice...
    I'd just wish they would also expand further with more quests/instances.

Now I can get faster to the point where im bored af with no dailies or fun PVE stuff to do.
  • sensualsoul
    edited August 2017
    Trans---why are the Vita Pills not on it? They are useless to those of us that have finished everything in Primal and yet we keep get them. So why would the not be in the trash trade thingy?!

The books in EU and AEU, well I have all my skills but at least I'm told I can sell the skills, thats something I guess.

I agree with coinsrus more PLAYABLE contant would of been way better then this carp they pass as a "Contant" update.

So far all I have seen out of this update is the price on token/lucky coins are insane, which for the non-cashing player means we can no longer afford to buy tokens for things like HP/MP food, tellies or anything useful. Which means given time we won't be able to funtion in the game. Unless we cash but isn't that the point PWI? So you will see more players leave. I mean who wants to play a game directed only at cash players when you can't cash or would rather play the game not buy your way through it? Nothing against you cashers, everyone should be able to play the game the way they like.

Everything costs more but we have less and less ways of making coins. Way to go PWI, you killing the game for us non-cashers. *thumbs up*
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Just tried FSD...now I understand why people said it sucks...got fortification essences

Anyone can tell what a fortification essence is?
    Cant find anywhere u_u

EDIT: nevermind, found it.
  • sensualsoul
    edited August 2017
    So he only real NEW content is
    the new world boss Changeling Commander Haspon
    Faction Battles (Only promised to us what 4 years ago? Or has it been longer? One forget so many things are promised!)
    Transmutation (just another coin sink)
    A few title quest

So really not much new content at all. When I hear new content on other games it means new instance, new quest chains, new things to do that are fun and challenging, and are not over in one day.
    For PWI? Well for PWI it means, "Lets mess with old content and see how bad we can mess up the game for people that don't cash!" or "Lets change things on old content, that works fine and call "New Content".
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    @teabagg , LOL, i think i did PV a couple weeks ago for the 1st time in probably a year. Not my favorite thing to do for Exp. I got as much or more exp doin bh, lining up my dailies plus stacking collection quests and turning them all in using ancient gifts. Plus of course, you got items from primal dailies(notice I used past tense there :o I got SS X recently but I was doin EVERY daily just about plus the NF culti for the past month and a half, and whoopdy freakin doo, I got 1 A card and 2 B cards I didn't have before, LOL. But back on topic, FCC might be a more enjoyable instance to run, plus shard drops at the end.

@coinsrus and @sensualsoul , more actual content would be nice in the world map, aka the Midlands. As for Neverfall, I got the culti done, the new skills and glyphing them is OP, nice adds to hp n phys/mag def but other than that, meh. Not interested in DHD/J, tried it once and that was enough for me. And no one runs regular DH, even though you get badges and glyphs from it. It's kind of an exclusive run(DHD/J), not dissin on peeps that can run it, ijs "powercreep"? maybe? Some content change that would be more of at least making some instances/areas more viable would be maybe adding Nirvy to the bh mix plus revamping OHT, maybe add dailies and quests there as well. As it stands now, PWI is Hurry, get to 100, reawaken, go to primal, then eventually Neverfall. Hopefully the game is done updating by the time I post this(I have 2 days to use up my challenges in HS Pet Arena, hehe, and 3 days to get in some nuema runs). Good luck to all in game in the near future with this update(hopefully they do bring back the item rewards for primal). :)
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    This is not an expansion. Expansions bring new things. Content updades change already implemented things.

This thread seems to be just a hate-the-content bait to feast and boast on. More adaptation, less whining.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • sensualsoul
    @Joshuason Yeah I have suggested they revemp some stuff. New drops in Nervy to bring it back to life. I was sad when NW killed that instance. If they want to mess with what we already have in the game they should look to things that where fun once before they unthinkly killed it by bring in new stuff that made it obsolete. Like I said they add/change things without looking at how things will be influenced by them. Here is another one. They took out Tiger Event? Why people enjoyed doing them as they did the other events like the attack one on Arch. Instead of taking them out they should of taken out the part where everyone knows when the event will be and have them be random, a surprise. Something unexpected would wake us up form thebordom of repeating the same stuff over and over as we try to farm for gear. That's pretty much all the game is for a lot of people. Do dailies, log of. Rinse and repeat the next day. Oh well. I guess I'm just a whinning wanting to get some fun stuff in the game and having them stop messing with stuff that was just fine the ways it was! Fix stuff that needs fixing, like Nervy!
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    I love the patch. The one thing I hated most about this game was the fact you were forced to log 10 chars and solo an instance as if you're playing a single player game if you wanted to reasonably keep up. With the changes to FSP/FSJ they've changed one major offender in that. The instances are done a lot faster now which is nice I guess, as well as they've really made it easier to make new alts. But not to abuse them to make more money, but to actually play them. I think these changes are about 7 years late, but still very much welcome.
  • implode
    implode Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Love:
    * I don't know what they did to the graphics, whether they removed unncessary lightning effects or actually gave the graphics engine a major overall, but one way or another I get almost twice the FPS that I did before the patch, everything runs so smoothly now, its just beautiful :)
    * New "interactive actions", but please couldn't you have called it something less... dry sounding than this? Why not "pair actions" or "show affection" or anything lol. "interactive actions" sounds like a website design, not making out :P
    * Nuemas as BH reward
    * Taking pink bloods as reward from UCH (didn't actually verify this yet but its in the patch notes)

Hate:
    * Dragon temple being gone
    * FF being back
    * People who still call it FC :P
    * Item rewards gone from primal dailies, there is now literally no point doing them on chars who are 105x3 and twilight sky 10 (I used to still do them a) to farm OBPs to sell and b) to farm FSP coins to sell, and c) because my alts were doing them anyway so l may as well squad with them to make it easy for them)
    * NW in middle of the week when everyone has to get up for school/work the next day

Undecided whether I love or hate:
    * Not being able to 1 shot princess with death chain
    * Change in way FSP rewards work... get more... but can't sell it
    * UP weekly... you eat up a whole weeks worth of keys in one go BUT if you're somebody who doesn't actually go very often maybe that's not too bad of a thing. And that "chance of zenith skull" is so enticing, even if low chance.
    * UP only taking 1 intermediary boss instead of 3. Faster run yes, but less drops.
    * Batch crafting. Yes crafting 2000 cannies at the NW forge is unbearably slow but... man... if you make a mistake now you're just screwed, you can't make one item and go OOPS and cancel it before you do them all.
  • sensualsoul
    Ty implode I can tell you gave your post lots of thought. I have to agree I like the batch crafting but they might of had a undo that you can use in the first 10-15 sec after crafting.
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    zentfamily wrote: »
    This is not an expansion. Expansions bring new things. Content updades change already implemented things.

This thread seems to be just a hate-the-content bait to feast and boast on. More adaptation, less whining.

IF SWIPING UR CARD = ADAPTING. GOOD DAY. TO U! HAPPY PLAYING THE GAME YOURSELF COZ FREE PLAYERS WONT BUY YOUR **** COZ FREE PLAYERS DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY YOUR EXPENSIVE ****.

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    implode wrote: »
    Hate:
    * FF being back
    * People who still call it FC :P

*coughs*

UHAwHYM.png

since its hard to read, the random area is called The Forgotten Frostlands, which is what I assume you think the instance is called?
    Post edited by dingo488 on
  • limit1#4879
    changes on how to get skills no greedy trolls
    = GOOD
    Mystical Pills and Perfect Stones on merchant etc
    =GOOD
    Flowing Silver Coin NERFED -
    = GAME ENDINGLY BAD (THE ONLY COIN MAKER ON GAME IS GONE WTF)
    Turn Your Trash into Better Trash
    = semi good semi bad = WILL TURN INTO COIN SINK @ the END they should've selected ONLY USEFUL ITEMS TO PUT INTO HERE
    and NOT require coins to turn trash. that's just BAIT.
  • toughguy24
    toughguy24 Posts: 34 Arc User
    What excatly did they change is fsp/j? Why is it no good at coin making now???
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    Its been nothing but positive changes for me so far. Good job PWI staff!
  • limit1#4879
    if ur Flowing Silver Coin farmer.. its now gone. ... FSD now gives 5 coins , FSJ now gives 8 Coins.
    what did they changed?

FSJ gives alot more stuff than before.
    but for normal people who doesnt have r9 and can't join FSJ.
    and the update changed HOW 1-shot SIN works. it doesnt work anymore. so g16 sins are basically useless now.
    they will only search for r9+12 truly now.

FSD gives war avatar Pack C no star chart items.
    Primal Daily doesnt give Starchart Items anymore.

so. what does that mean for free player...........
    Buy R9 to get to FSJ to level your starchart.
    Buy Gold to get star chart items.

I Dont know what PWI is really thinking giving war avatar pack c to FSD
    thats the only way of earning money into this game.
    300k rep is really cheap. AND THEY DONT BUY IT!
    THEY ONLY BUY WAR AVATAR PACK C to buy EXP for their nub alts now that its gone.
    BYE PWI.

They should've made star chart items drop in FSD instead.
    r8 fortificaitons is useless. in this game nobody uses r8 anymore.
    the game is either g16 or r9 now.
  • limit1#4879
    toughguy24 wrote: »
    What excatly did they change is fsp/j? Why is it no good at coin making now???
    u should play the game for once for you to see whats happening. pls.

• limit1#4879
    afkitsune wrote: »
    Its been nothing but positive changes for me so far. Good job PWI staff!

THE only positive one is the SKILLS .
    everything else is a fail.
    FREE PLAYER = FAIL.
    you will achieve better war avatar levelling . u will lose on star chart levelling unless u spend gold to buy star chart items or be r9 to join power hungry FSJ squads " PM WEAP here. "!

R9 Paying Player = WIN? idk they will prolly spend a lot more money now.
    Gold - Coin value will drop for sure. (kinda win @ first but when u think about how much for u spend to buy stuff it will be a fail)
    5 coins produces 5x12 = 60 Warsong Emblems
    Paying players will buy rep from directly from the BOUTIQUE now
    Players selling warsong emblems is way much cheaper than their gold counter part.

Tokens & Lucky Coins Hoarder = FAIL! They hoarded a lot of stuff thinking Lucky Coins exchange to lvl 1 glyphs.

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Honestly one of the changes that surprised me the most is the whole primal quests item nerf/removal
    I mean I understand some of the other changes (even though I don't agree with many of them). But on the case of primal daily quests, almost all those items are bounded, also why is so terrible that maybe some undergeared person that probably will not even get invited to fsp or some other dungeon get 1 or 2 fsp coins or book pages, heck the star chart items can not even be sold to begin with. That kind of change will only enrage most of the players In my opinion.

Just to give you my case as example: A few months ago, when I was playing this game more actively, I only did JSP on my main
    (r9 veno) + the neverfall quests and now and then some UP and DH runs.

On 2 of my alts: an aps sin that i was thinking on gear up, and my g16 storm bringer, was only doing primal daily quests, mostly for the star chart items and the bloods. But now that those quest are no longer giving those items, there is not much incentive for me to even go to primal anymore.

I know that many people here dislike the big amount of daily quests this game have, but at least in the past there was a small incentive to do them, now that is not the case anymore.

• kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    I like update very much.But why on earth have you nerfed the archer??? Other classes are OP imbalanced for years, and you do f***** nothing about it. And archer get a usefull thing and you have ruined it immediately. Whats wrong with you PWI ???
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    Yeah not much reason to play now, unlike some people I can't throw money in a game, I'm disabled and don't get much money. This game was a fun way to pass the time for me but now it seems if I want to keep playing I would have to cash and I would rather pay my bills! So for me at least this is goodbye was a fun 5 years PWI but I'm off to play a new non-Arc game. No sense in try another of your games, figure if you mess over us here in PWI you'll just do in your other games too! So yeah goodbye all.
  • sensualsoul
    So, this is the last thing I'm going to say. I wasted 30m on a 3v3 squad and your time change for that has made it so that my squad can not get the 3v3. Do you not get that not everyone is on the same time zone? And people have to work and go to school so your time for 3v3 is stupid beyond belief! Put it back! I wasn't getting any fight before but at least I had the chance that we might now there is NO WAY to get any fights!
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    IF SWIPING UR CARD = ADAPTING. GOOD DAY. TO U! HAPPY PLAYING THE GAME YOURSELF COZ FREE PLAYERS WONT BUY YOUR **** COZ FREE PLAYERS DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY YOUR EXPENSIVE ****.

I know this. I'm f2p. But I learn to adapt. :) #WhySoOffended
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • geochris
    geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
    Here is the problem with removing star chart items from the dalies is newer players are always playing catch up. As ne content is added older content should be made easier to acquire not harder. Older players had years to acquire star chart items. By removing the items from the daily you have deceased the suply not expanded it.