Bug Report [is this really a bug?] Latest patch PWI v1038

limit1#4879
limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Items from Primal World Quest is missing. coins astropira 1 and such. is this a bug?

taken from patchnotes
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1207633/pwi-v1038-patch-notes-released-august-29th-2017

*XP, Vitae, and Item rewards have been increased for Primal World daily quests.
it didnt say it was removed.

then coins from fsd only gives 5 atm no npc after each main boss killed.

weird movement bug below boutyhunter npc in center of archo. try moving in pathway/bridge below u will experience it.

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    yeah the bridges in arch are all glitched out cant go on the ground over them
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

The bridges under Archosaur is a very strange one! It seems flying will be fine but mounts and walking don't work, and this seems to be affecting the upper bridge (I was able to ride along the "bottom" one, below the BH guy just fine).

I believe coming in from the side where the Elder of Archosaur is (around 566, 652) also causes some issues?

For FSP, they changed the process of the instance. The ghosts are the ones not spawning right? You should be getting an NPC at the end that gives you a token and some additional rewards.

Some of the quests in Primal World were changed - boosted Vitae, but rewards did seem to be changed.
    I haven't done these dailies in the days leading into the expansion, so I don't remember what Raccoons used to give, but according to CN, Rescue the Raccoons and Raccoon Alliance Pact for example should be giving 550 Vitae base each and 500k EXP with x2 Primordial bloods per.

Does this sound correct?
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Racoons gave 2 P bloods each with an item to either increase apitutde or exp on chart. One gave one, the other gave the other. But there is also the other option, of I think a C pack or something, the chart item and old book page but I've never picked that one so I don't remember exactly.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30670
    Oh sorry, the pack was from Secret Princess of a B pack. Soo many
  • limit1#4879
    edited August 2017
    Basically on primal quest no flowing silver coins on heroic warsong (2) and liu soo plea (1) i can't remember
    and no starchart items on other quest. is this a bug?
    coz in the patch notes it says

*XP, Vitae, and (Item rewards(didnt increased but starchart items are removed)) have been increased for Primal World daily quests.
    * bloods remain the same didnt increased either.

2. basically FSD gives 5 coins + the (other rewards( war avatar pack C.)
    (did they nerf the flowing silver coins per day from 20 to 5) i will confirm this again i will run fsd again.

FSD rewards:
    prolly 20+ cpacks
    5 coins
    (will run again to confirm)

FSJ rewards
    20 c packs / 3 a packs
    x4 nebula dust orbs
    30 r8 thingies
    8 coins (from 25 before to 8 now)
    2 astrobana pearl level 1
    2 astropira level 1
  • limit1#4879
    thank you very much irmoose for linking rewards so devs can see what's missing
  • irmoose
    edited August 2017
    Also, in world chat. There is no space between Player name, the colon and what they are saying. It's like a run on sentence but with words. It's bugging my eyes.

Welcome too.
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/36258 no reward for this one too

• irmoose
    Seems there is no rewards but exp.. period.
  • limit1#4879
    edited August 2017
    FS coins from liu soo's plea and heroic warsong are gone
    and basically all starchart related items from primal quest are gone except the starglade chest from This War O Mine

the patch note clearly says:

*XP, Vitae, and Item rewards have been increased for Primal World daily quests.

clearly xp and vitae is increased but the item part is missing.
    bloods on quest still the same not increased whatsoever and items are removed.

Has this been nerfed?

FSD
    5 coins (decreased from 20) daily
    FSJ
    8 coins (decreased from 25) daily

can u confirm if they indeed reduced the coins u will get from fs?
    kalyst pls respond here so i know what to do in my future.
    Post edited by limit1#4879 on
  • irmoose
    edited August 2017
    I was just informed any FS higher than D is giving 8 coins only.

Does this mean my db is stuck with a low chart? Does this mean I need to charge just to increase my star chart?

Edit:
    Look in the Event Calender. Even the items that would had been listed on the right side of the the quest selected is gone.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Guild Roster

Chat Box

Archosaur road

Seems to be missing a texture - on full graphics it no longer has a reflective shine to the road for light bouncing off the shine of the cobblestone and now only is a dark shineless **** road even on full graphics. The missing graphic is what is causing the glitch of rubber banding through it at the bridges in central arch.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • irmoose
    Yeah, I mentioned about World chat.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    gear simulator miss gear what got use and t2 t3 and r9

and NEXT WB Sonic Oppressor is on title **** why !!!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    oh boy not sounding good at all i been trying to lv star chart and get a good one forever now that will be impossible gulp and now missing items from dailys? dailys take most of my day now i don't get stuff i need?
  • irmoose
    edited August 2017
    I don't get the C pack and chart exp item out of Stronghold Assault. I got the grain bag but nothing out of it. I took a screenie. Got 1 A sack of grain.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30535

Bag itself
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/40983
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 As I havn't seen it in the Patch-Notes, can you please confirm: Is the way FSP is atm really the way it is supposed to be? Wasn't it supposed to be an increase in rewards and not a massive decrease?

If it's a mistake I'm sure it can be fixed.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876 As I havn't seen it in the Patch-Notes, can you please confirm: Is the way FSP is atm really the way it is supposed to be? Wasn't it supposed to be an increase in rewards and not a massive decrease?

If it's a mistake I'm sure it can be fixed.

its funny, 10 hours ago i was laughing about Joe in guild chat, how much he kisses Kalysts booty, how mmuch he praises this update, how "awesome" the arena change is and now his only money source was removed :D

its intended by china, its just part of this update being a massive coin-sink and CS-bait. you get more stuff for your own char but less options to actually earn additonal coins.

• joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Well, just got home an hour ago and game updating atm. Looks like I'll be taking a break from ALL dailies for a couple days, if rewards items are missing! I have over 100 challenges left in HS Minion Arena anyhow before monthly reset. :D Ah, of course I will go get my 2 badges in NF(shoot some more Annoying Pests hopefully)! B)
    BTW, can anyone tell me if 2x will be happening soon, this weekend or next? Thank you! :)
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    So...so far:

Broke primals > No item rewards from dailies

Broke FSP > no coin rewards, only bound stuff, RANDOM REWARDS, and if you're like me, 2/3 you cant use.
    (got fortification essence for R8, wich idgaf about R8)

Going to break DH> Glyphs for lucky coins will probably make it far more profitable.

Yeah nice content update.
    Time to delete pwi.

Cause i dont see whats left to do tbh?
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ I was thinking the same thing - what incentive do free to play players have if every method of making money to improve gears is being redacted.

Please @kalystconquerer#0876 , explain how does a free to play player continue to compete with pay to play players if things continue as they are?
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Missing old book pages from primal racoon which is used for advance arcane pages from primal for skills and the Ra 2 stone so without it you can't reborn your second time
  • irmoose
    They'll tell you to just use your fs coins to get them now. They know primal is pretty much completely broken. They won't comment about it now.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    5 coins sounds pretty bad but the price might raise for those coins but overall its a nerf for farmers i strongly agree here. On the other side, if you just farm fsp for yourself you have now way better rewards like 3 a packs each day. The stuff used to drop in Primal dailys can now obtained in Heavenfall Temple its not gone it got just relocated. I personally hate this instance because its too boring to endure because of zero variation and i will not pick it up so its my loss here. You can also get star chart items out of your homestead quests + minion battle rewards and you can still choose the starchart items from the fsp reward over the packs. Also the new Recycling system seem to produce an ample source of starchart expirience items. So it got more easy to reach a high level on your chart but it got harder to increase aptitude unless you do heavenfall temple and homestead and horroscopes got shafted.

Old book pages still drop in Fsp , i dont see a problem here that people are unable to get second RB

If you twilight 10 and maxed out your primal related skills and passives you are FREE from this dailys. You never have to do them again exept this war o mine for the starglade chest. I love that part especially that i dont have to do the minni primal worldquest ever again. Not long ago people complained the ammount of dailys is getting out of hand. Now they changed and people still complain :)

Before you say fsp coin farming is dead lets see were the price for those coins will settle in 2 months when all pre existing coins in circulation are used up.

• tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    From where do you get fairy box keys now ? Or did they remove this source of mirages ?
  • irmoose
    edited August 2017
    So, you're saying they are enforcing us to use their content update of Heavenfall? Sigh... I like choices. My choice was doing all my primals.
  • limit1#4879
    tolots wrote: »
    5 coins sounds pretty bad but the price might raise for those coins but overall its a nerf for farmers i strongly agree here. On the other side, if you just farm fsp for yourself you have now way better rewards like 3 a packs each day. The stuff used to drop in Primal dailys can now obtained in Heavenfall Temple its not gone it got just relocated. I personally hate this instance because its too boring to endure because of zero variation and i will not pick it up so its my loss here. You can also get star chart items out of your homestead quests + minion battle rewards and you can still choose the starchart items from the fsp reward over the packs. Also the new Recycling system seem to produce an ample source of starchart expirience items. So it got more easy to reach a high level on your chart but it got harder to increase aptitude unless you do heavenfall temple and homestead and horroscopes got shafted.

Old book pages still drop in Fsp , i dont see a problem here that people are unable to get second RB

If you twilight 10 and maxed out your primal related skills and passives you are FREE from this dailys. You never have to do them again exept this war o mine for the starglade chest. I love that part especially that i dont have to do the minni primal worldquest ever again. Not long ago people complained the ammount of dailys is getting out of hand. Now they changed and people still complain :)

Before you say fsp coin farming is dead lets see were the price for those coins will settle in 2 months when all pre existing coins in circulation are used up.

you dont know what you are saying. cpacks are the only real economy on coins.... coz rep its not that hard .. r9ing it is hard. and rep is kinda useless. basically they killed it by giving c packs. I'm happy they give cpacks and what not but wtf fortification that no one uses.. wtf people are either r9 or g16 ... only trolls use r8 now.
    what they did is counter productive.
    they will reduce the current inflation thats goin on... @the same time commit people to buying gold so the game stays alive.
    less coins in the market people buy gold..... gold will sell for less coins .... and everything will sell for less coins. people will have to buy gold to counter the less coins market. and their you go... people forcing people to buy gold is the trend. spend ur money.. GG
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    new neverfall world boss might be glitched, or we are all stupid, but our entire server has not received the quest reward for killing it. this includes people that were alive, dead, even the ones that got the boss drops (calm down, just pots and weapon runes).

• coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    irmoose wrote: »
    So, you're saying they are enforcing us to use their content update of Heavenfall? Sigh... I like choices. My choice was doing all my primals.

Floor 50, so far i havent seen any difference for the HFT rewards.
    Got some Starchart items, the usual /usual amount, nothing exciting.

I'm not sure if its supposed to be a reward at completion or what I'm supposed to be looking for, but so far, havent noticed anything making up for everything they removed
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    If you do FSD then go to FSJ you do not get any rewards.
    Prior to the patch if you did FSD then later FSJ you could get only the unique FSJ rewards such as the starchart etc.
    Now-- nada. I guess this was intended.

Also you do not get the quest in your log that you are running FSJ anymore...so if you enter the instance after judgement/decide has been activated you do not know what instance you are in until you hit Mushi (if you get rewards or can proceed). Also if you go to Decide kill Mushi-- and DO NOT pick the rewards then go back into FSJ you get literally nothing.
    When FSJ is opened some people saw in the red text that Judgment has been activated, while others standing in the same room did not have the message via red text at all.​​
    Post edited by tricksie on
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.