Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 8/01/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a PATCH! <--click for patchnotes!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

Merchant NPCs will sell the following items in the next content update!

ccw61d7ne5ul.png

Also, here's a sneak peak at some of the new Lucky Coin exchanges coming in the next content update!

1wcu0qu7xpd6.png

zf8dtxjdt0rm.png
Tagged:

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Sweet i can finally be lazy and stop farming morai dailies on alts :D
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • de4dp00l#1332
    de4dp00l#1332 Posts: 7 Arc User
    RIP Lucky Coin Prices
    2yx2psn.jpg
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    those p stones in the merchant npc... please tell me they not gonna be stupidly cheap and kill the p stone market.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    LMFAO THIS UPDATE IS AMAZING. Now on DA Americans can actually get rw pot/ancient emblems/ I love this. The ability to finish Meridian faster now will help Alts too I'm stoked
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Sweet. Thats actually pretty nice..especially that you guys really increase the chat limit. Was about time!! <3

@kalystconquerer#0876 The new LC Items will be in the same expansion as the "turn trash to new stuff" or is it not linked at all?
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 any word you can actually share on the lucky coins for glyphs?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @jsxshadow The Lucky Coin exchanges will be in the upcoming content update along with the other fashion/systems I've been leaking the past few weeks!

Unfortunately that emblem is NOT the Ancient Emblems, but I'll still be poking at more sources for this! (I need to recount how many we have currently, since they upped the amount of Inkdragon's Blood sources and I almost keep getting those mixed up.)

Apparently the chat thing is an easy fix, and I feel silly that it hadn't been upped but I'm glad that they were able to do this for us!

However, some chat types are locked on character limits and I can't change those because they're hard coded (i.e. Faction Chat, Horns and Chat Rooms for example) Then again, I think people would be grateful to not have people cross server horn spam lyrics.

@hocic0 So I shot over the SS that was linked here to CN, and it's a real thing.

This exchange however is NOT in the upcoming content update, and will probably be in the one after that. Personally, I have mixed feelings about this, but until I see the update for context, I don't have much more insight than "This is a real exchange and I'm not sure why they did it".
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    Ok good to know, that 50% of this helps for the cash shoppers, 50% don't help for the farmers out there.

1. Pstones, GREAT.. but damn, there goes pstone market if they are cheaper then the ones getting sold in Servers.. which will probably be cheaper..

2. Seeing TT and Lunar Hats and Capes.. for starts mold service/craft service from Full Warsong has already dropped dramarticly.. this can either work in huge as favor.. or just become over farmed.. too easily.

3. Lucky Coins for Glyphs really? Honestly these people are so F*ing lazy, go get a squad and farm that ****. Legit this game has just come pay too play.. How hard is it to just go do a DDH for 45mins-1hr... not that hard, its like UP, UP took a bit at the start, then people understood it now its easy af for 15min-30min runs..

So yeah, good way to take away farming. Cause adding these Hats and Capes, also ruin the TT farming market for those that farm 3-1.. -.- Cause TT 3-2/3-3 Gold mats are useless, of people make 15-30 pill babies, then leveling their tailor up. To make the bound TT99, into Nirvy which = Tradeable..

Way to go PWI!
  • ealdorman
    ealdorman Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    The emblem like icon looks like a Phoenix Valley token. Wonder what level range it's for and how long it lasts.
  • blazerboy
    @sinchalla your first two arguements are I suppose solid but the 3rd I think is great for Americans stuck on DA or Euro on the other servers who's time zones make it very difficult to get a squad to do that instance which takes 45min-1hr. The only drawback is ppl can't sell their lvl4 runes for obscene high prices I see this helping more overall, unless you think it's fair some ppl need to stay up until 3am which some do just to get stuff done.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    these are molds of the gear or the actual gear with random stats?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Decided to update the pwcn client to answer these questions.

Here is the cost of the new stuff sold in the merchant:
    tmKnXKD.gif
    Mystical pills are 10k
    Holy pills are 200k
    perfect stones are 1k

Here are the lucky coin costs for all the new stuff in wang tsai.
    Notice there is some kind of new Treasure Key, not sure what that's about.

yqz1Cm4.gif
    The brown token is indeed a lv100 phoenix valley token. The description is the same as http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/34973
    but there is no mention of there being a 15 minute limit.

Does this mean you can just stay in pv for a few hours and hit 105x3?
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    @asterelle for 100 lucky coins I hope it's an hour that's quite expensive for 15minutes
  • asterelle
    It doesn't mention any time limit whatsoever. I think it's permanent. ​​
  • blazerboy
    @asterelle even if it's bound to your character it would be amazing many ppl won't be able to complain 105x3 is hard anymore and imo it speeds things along with Alts. I'm assuming on the second row next to the pv token is a sky pill for 1k vitae which is eh since there's no point in buying such things when bloods are still a nightmare imo but what is to the left of that do you know?
  • asterelle
    This thing? X8eQR5l.gif
    It's some kind of r8r mat though I don't recognize it. I see the word rank 8 on it though.
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    @asterelle ah I see one more question do you know by any chance what happens to HA classes skills? I know umbral and quadrature for db, metal defense reduction for archers, tidal on sin but no idea for HA
  • shush#7988
    shush#7988 Posts: 2 Arc User
    If p.stone is going to be in a merchant then i demand gold be sold at a merchant too, otherwise no dice.
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    1. Keys system need blue keys which is bound to char and its 1:1 exchange rate. You cant make key tradeable again after it.
    2. This PV token opens secret room in 100+ PV(think everyone saw door in the end of PV) where you can call mob.
    Mob gives 6.944m exp and 1.388m spirit without hypers. Guess item dissapear after using. Can be done up to 10 times per day.
    3. Its new main item for crafting r8r since they closed faction base event and Monday-Wednesday events closed too(tigers,ruins etc)
    44bcfaa82c3b.jpg876d1e9c2d89.jpg

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    wow... 7m exp without hypers, if someone uses all the amps possible for exps this would make it nearly 90m~100m exp, without counting the normal PV exp itself, you could basically Hit 105 from 104 in one day if you have 1k lucky coins lol.

There's Also a new dailly coming for flowsilver Palace giving some pretty decent rewards, far as i could understand it can be done twice a day on each Mode, Deicide and Judgement, Deicide giving lower rewards than judgement, Couldn't find an image for the Rewards on Deicide but you can check the Judgement ones here. https://ibb.co/ddfa9v
    Those Daillies are separeted from the usual Dailly that gives 25 FS Coins + starchart stuff, so now farming A cards will be pretty decent if you don't have alts to spam FSD Alts run, i like it.

• mars19
    Normal gives 2 coins+16 C packs/2x War Avatar Pack B/if rep<200k then 1x2500 rep item, if rep>200k 10 items for r8r
    Deicide gives 5 coins+32 C packs/2x War Avatar Pack A/if rep<200k then 2x2500 rep items, if rep>200k 20 items for r8r
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    mars19 wrote: »
    Normal gives 2 coins+16 C packs/2x War Avatar Pack B/if rep<200k then 1x2500 rep item, if rep>200k 10 items for r8r
    Deicide gives 5 coins+32 C packs/2x War Avatar Pack A/if rep<200k then 2x2500 rep items, if rep>200k 20 items for r8r

lol ? C packs tradeable ? or bound ?

what about the upgraded version of the fortune key ? whats the difference ?

from ast Gif i can see a Big note there whats the ratio for that or what it take to exchange that ?is that with lucky coins too ?
    one more thing
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    All these interesting things, guess I`m updating my CN client.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • mars19
    C packs should be bound ofc.
    Big notes old stuff we have it alrdy.
    Keys system now use only this blue untradeable keys. So you either stay at npc and bound them for every try or change lots of them without ability to sell them.
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Keys system now use only this blue untradeable keys. So you either stay at npc and bound them for every try or change lots of them without ability to sell them.

thanks for the info, last question on my server i noticed that all of a sudden mirages gone up in price from 11k to 25k-30k each !! is there something we dont know ? or something new ?
  • mars19
    shapoopi wrote: »

thanks for the info, last question on my server i noticed that all of a sudden mirages gone up in price from 11k to 25k-30k each !! is there something we dont know ? or something new ?

Maybe because Coming of Age chain giving bound mirages since Chinese were botting this chain hard.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I dont understand the point of the blue keys unless they plan to never sell tradeable keys in boutique anymore.
This discussion has been closed.