Homestead Prosperity(Sigil of Elysium)

endezechein
endezechein Posts: 26 Arc User
I'm just want to find out at what prosperity will someone be able to get the Homestead daily quest that gives sigil of elysium (mats used for crafting profane wood for g17 wep)?

Comments

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Check this link, it's a spreadsheet made by Asterelle with all possible homestead data. I'm sure you will find your answer there​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • endezechein
    thanks, it was very helpful :);):)
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Check this link, it's a spreadsheet made by Asterelle with all possible homestead data. I'm sure you will find your answer there​​
    This is interesting stuff, and I must've missed where it was first posted. However, I wouldn't say it has "all possible data." For instance, I'd be very interested in how much it would cost to maintain a HS capable of farming the sigils OP wants. Asterelle lists the base cleanness for each HS level, but I didn't see (unless I missed it) any calculation for how prosperity impacts cleanness.

For instance - after I stopped doing contracting due to a bug which kept clearing all my profits out (one which CN is probably never going to fix), I took down my prosperity as low as I could. I put in one pumpkin/goat per day or two and farm mulberry dailies only (I'm doing this very casually). At peak, I was approaching 2k prosperity and my cleanness bill was twice what it was, which I found interesting - ~530 prosperity comes out to 3600-ish cleanness, while over three times that much prosperity comes out to 7000-ish? This would suggest to me that your cleanness bill levels off as your prosperity grows, but do you have to constantly be putting new pumpkins/goats in to do that? In short - what kind of a gem bill would be necessary to sustain 4050 prosperity (not counting the HS level)?
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Shouldn't have taken my words literally...yes of course it's impossible to have EVERY single data in game about homesteads. But it does have the main info that people often need or ask for. ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Anyone happen to know the prosperity amounts needed for every additional 5 units of energy? Just need another 5 to contract 3 lv10s per day but don't know how much more prosperity that's gonna take.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • endezechein
    edited August 2017
    I thought energy unit depends on the level of your homestead. Although I'm not really sure.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    I thought energy unit depends on the level of your homestead. Although I'm not really sure.

it's both level and prosperity.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105