PWI Wiki updates! (contributors needed!)

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    @kalystconquerer#0876 no worries :smile: it took a little bit for me to get used to the wiki as well. Gamepedia actually does have a decent set of tutorials here:
    https://help.gamepedia.com/Gamepedia_Help_Wiki

It does involve learning wiki markup mainly, rather than using the visual editor. The visual editor is handy but it has its limitations, you can't do a whole lot more than add in text, tables, images, and the like. For images there are some tutorials on how to place them on pages:
    https://help.gamepedia.com/Basic_images
    https://help.gamepedia.com/Advanced_images

I hope those help! Thank you by the way for uploading the pics you've put up so far! I can put them on the page when I get up tomorrow.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2017
    I think that was my problem-I was messing with the visual editor and it prompted me strangely. I'll go ahead and take a peek at those tutorials and then throw up additional images here and there (or link to them here, whatever makes it easier!)

EDIT : Slowly plodding through adding Male and Female Versions for all the Boundless R9 Armors. Links for people to see them if they're curious! Adding to this as I have the time today!
    https://pwi.gamepedia.com/File:FemaleClericR9Boundless.png
    https://pwi.gamepedia.com/File:MaleClericR9Boundless.png
    https://pwi.gamepedia.com/File:FemaleArcherR9Boundless.png
    Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on
  • obielle
    4 days later...

I went ahead and gave the Rank 9 page a big revamp. It has details on first, second, third, and fourth casts and their stats. Plus there's little image previews for rank 9 fourth cast now :smile: all of the ones Kalyst has added so far are on there and the rest can be easily added later. Might even make more previews for the other rank sets in the future.

There's a couple of errors in the page here and there, and some missing information as well. I'm currently fixing some of that right now. However, I am missing information on the gold cost for the rank 9 fourth cast mats since I cannot remember them. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could add in those missing numbers if they know them :smiley:

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    A few updates:

The Perfect Chronicles page is complete! It's just missing the pictures, which will be added soon™.

We've also had several pet pages get an update (example: Florafang (Pet Group)) thanks to @obielle as well as a few early level instances get updated pages (example: Lightsail Cave).
    ​​
  • obielle
    It's been a while again...suppose I'll give this thread a bit of a bump and an update. I've probably forgotten some things since it has been a while.

This was made a while ago, but there is a List of War Avatar Cards now. I'm not completely satisfied with it, but it has enough information for now. It definitely can't compare with community tools we already have for War Avatar Cards.

I've been (slowly) making work on updating class skill pages plus adding glyph skills in as well. So far Archer, Assassin, and Barbarian are complete, Blademaster Skills has been updated but the glyph page is still being created. I am not too experienced with these classes so I can't really provide much information regarding how their glyph skill mechanics function (e.g. Hit Charges for Assassins), so it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could fill in some information regarding those.

I've also been slowly updating various pet pages, though most of it's not really on the wiki right now but rather sitting in a spreadsheet :p I kinda work on-and-off regarding it since staring at beetles and wolves can get a bit dull sometimes.

Also, we've got a Theater of Blood page now!

The rest of the progress has been kind of back-end/off-site though. I'm currently sitting on a large amount of images that I've been working on naming and compressing them like a true amateur (if anyone has some good tips, please share!) As well as this there's just been general cleanup of pages we don't need anymore, planning out various layouts and features (like a news feed and the layout of the fashion previews pages), lots of general wiki research, etc.

As always, if you guys are interested in contributing to the wiki in any way, don't hesitate to do so! Even if you add a little bit of information it helps :smiley: and I'm always happy to assist if you guys have any questions.

• obielle
    Another update!

I went through the image list to try and restore as many images as possible and clear out old ones. We have gone from a couple thousand corrupted images to a bit over 150 since wiki work began a few months ago! The remaining ones are mostly screenshots of pets and other in-game things such as instance bosses which I am slowly gathering. There's also some random icons and such that I have on hand but haven't bothered to upload yet :p

The Celestial Tiger Event page has had a complete revamp as I had a chance to go around and snap some pictures today and used info from an old guide of mine to fill the rest of the gaps.

Some pages have had a rename as well, mainly Pigments, Mount, Aerogear, Boutique, and Event Boutique, though these pages will probably need a bit more updating in the future.

I started to create the Minions page, but it's still a work in progress. I'm using my own guide as reference but spent too much time getting images of the minions themselves and then trying to compress the images ehehe. I ended up trying to compress using jpgs but I've never been a fan of the "trademark jpg look".

The Cube of Fate page got a slight cleanup done as well, though there's a few remnants from the old guide still in there. I might make a few images as well to replace the old...text art(?) for the Have a Listen and Room 56 rooms etc. Thank you to the person who helped clean the page up! :smiley:

• obielle
    edited July 2017
    The Wiki Style Guide has now been properly updated. It serves mostly as a guideline to help future editors with writing articles, the old one was a bit nit-picky in some places and I also felt wasn't the most helpful. Not every page follows these guidelines right now, so work will have to be done to update those in the future.

I also made an Image Policy page to go with the style guide. We didn't have one and as such images have been kind of inconsistent, with quite a few images purely on the wiki for "decoration". Of course, it was hard to tell because all the images were corrupted when we started :D

If any of the guidelines on those two pages seem a bit strict or unfair please let me know. I am pretty bad at writing out guidelines for things and can be quite bad at seeming super strict :s Also I'll be working on some more guidelines soon, such as one for writing actual guides.

• obielle
    edited August 2017
    A couple of pages were made courtesy of @catgirldesu: Dragons' Conquest (AKA XTW) and Currencies :smile: The Midlands page also has a bit of content on it now. Thanks so much for adding those in!

I made a few quick changes:

1. I've separated the Rank 9 page since it was pretty long - took a while for it to finish loading for me personally haha. Now there's a Rank 9 (Second Cast), Rank 9 (Third Cast), and Rank 9 (Fourth Cast) page.
    2. On those same pages you may notice that there are tabs where the equipment is for each class. If you're viewing the wiki with your mobile you won't be able to see it though. These were recently added to the wiki specifically for the Rank 9 and other gear pages where there's sets for all classes. The tabs are currently plain-colored, one day when I am less lazy I will change the style of them to fit the same colors as the wiki.
    3. We've now got a horizontal table of contents, which you can see on the Abbreviations and Terms page. Again, you won't be able to see this if you view the mobile version of the wiki.

Also the wiki itself is getting a bit of an update right now. You guys won't really notice many differences after it is done, except that galleries (such as the images in the maps section of the Quicksand Maze page) should come up as a slideshow when clicking on the image, meaning you can see the full size of images and swap between them in a gallery, like many modern wikis do. It won't show up until later, though. EDIT: Update got delayed, it'll come by tomorrow.
    Post edited by obielle on

• catgirldesu
    edited August 2017
    Recent updates on the PWI wiki:

Gold page was updated with proper format, information and links. The old page was... terribly outdated.

Title Quest page is now completely up to date.

Nirvana Gear page now has information on the third cast (also known as G16, T3, Awakened) and a proper introduction to Nirvana gear in general. One day I'll add tabs with the gear sets (much like how the R9 page is set up) but for now this should be good enough for any player wondering how to farm their Nirvana gear.

Armor and Weapons now has a proper page. I'm not entirely happy with it, but I'll have to think about how to format it better later. At least it's a "good enough" introduction page for any newcomer.

Identity Stone and Siamese Fruit pages have been created.

In the meantime @obielle has been doing her "behind the scenes" magic updating templates, working on those outdated pet group pages and doing other tweaks.

Post edited by catgirldesu on
  • catgirldesu
    Some highlights of the various changes and updates on the PWI wiki:

1. A lot of new Perfect World artwork has been added in the Category: PWI Art!

2. The Expansions page has been completely revamped! Now we have individual pages for each expansion where we have added the patch notes, news posts, videos and more. This part is still a bit of a work-in-progress since it takes time to track down information on older expansions.

3. A proper page for Perfect World International has been created.

4. The Nation Wars page has been updated, though it is still missing some information.

5. Miscellaneous pages like Assassin Skill Books and Archer Skill Books have also been updated.

6. There have been various other updates here there. Feel free to check the Recent Changes in the wiki!

​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Just as a note about Expansion Stories - we do get lore woven into the patchnotes we receive from China (most notably for Neverfall, for example, we got a introductory lore bit!) , but these tend to be detatched from the patchnotes we publish here, as it becomes difficult to discern whats a feature and what's story. Also, the patchnotes contain massive spoilers in them about the particular content update it's attached to.

Most of the world lore has been summed up in the Chronicles for the most part, but if the lore we get from CN would be something interesting for players to have access to, I'll see what we can do for the next content update (without giving massive spoilers out ofc!)
  • catgirldesu
    edited August 2017
    Just give all the expansion story stuff to me in secret. tiger-37.gif *bribes with Skittles* Show me the forbidden text.

But real talk; I know a number of people who are interested in PWI lore (myself included) and wish to know more of it. That's why I've done everything I could to document the (currently available) lore and the stories of PWI on the wiki for players to read.

I have to say, older GMs were very inconsistent with how they posted the patch notes. It gave me a headache trying to put them on the wiki until I gave up and decided to to go through them some other time and give them a consistent format. Please tell Surtr he is the patch notes MVP for being the only consistent one.

While we are at it, we'd appreciate if you could provide us with transparent versions of all PWI logos because we couldn't find them all. monkey-40.gif

​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited August 2017
    CN also does some interesting story bits on their forums, if rough Google translate has anything to say about it.

Perhaps I should ask them if they could give us a digestible format for these when I go on my trip there this year!

Ha, I'm sure that will brighten his day a bit knowing that it's appreciated. Going forward, I might just see if it's easier/more accessible for the patchnotes on major content updates/expansions to just be its own stand alone blogpost. That way, players can gravitate to the newsposts if they don't want to venture on the forums.

For logos, hmm, that might be currently living in a drive I don't have access to for now. I might be able to pull those down in the future!

EDIT : NO! No secrets for joo!
  • obielle
    edited August 2017
    Also, the patchnotes contain massive spoilers in them about the particular content update it's attached to.

As an option, I can make up a spoiler template so that any lore on the expansion pages that could be seen as a spoiler is hidden by default if that helps, kinda like the spoiler tags we have on the forums here. These could also be applied to other pages such as quest chains if it's needed, and then with lore pages in general a notice would probably suffice since most of those pages have plenty of spoilers :p anyways, I'll see about making one up in the next day or so, since I'm sure it'll be needed later down the line.

As for the patch notes themselves, it's not too realistic to put them in spoiler tags however they can be trimmed down to contain only basic information about what was added or changed to reduce the spoiling, since more detailed information would go on their own pages.

EDIT: I could have also possibly misread your post and only realized after replying, HAH! I may be a little bit sleepy. But hey, it reminded me to make a spoiler tag template so...yay

• catgirldesu
    edited September 2017
    Time for some wiki updates again!

1. Several pages have been updated to match the changes brought by the latest content update. I won't be listing each individual page and some things are still missing, but know that we have been working on updating the information.

2. We have a page for Skill Books and at the bottom you can find links to individual class skill books pages. Players can now find all the information they need regarding acquiring their skill books!

3. Transmutation page is up! It includes all the reagents and products so players won't have to constantly run to the NPC to check on them.

4. Dragonbreath Weapons aka G17 weapons page has also been created. It still needs an addition of tabs to include each weapon with stats and all that fancy stuff, but for now this page should work fine. We'll probably re-format the page in the future to something better when we figure out a good format for it. We do have pictures of the weapons though! :3 Stolen from the arc news page.

5. I realised we were missing a proper page for Lycaeum of Cultivation so now we have one. It had been sitting in the "Venomancer Pet Evolution" page for a long time, but it deserved its own page.

6. The individual expansion pages are still being worked on as well to include all the expansion related information.
    ​​
  • catgirldesu

1. Once again, several pages have been updated to match the changes brought by the latest content update. Most of these are small updates so I won't be listing individual pages.

2. Some more artwork has been added to Category: PWI Art.

3. We've had a few updates in the Quests department!
    - @obielle has made proper pages for every Primal World and Western Steppes daily quest. You will find the links in the respective pages.
    - A proper page for Weekly Quests has been created. Feel free to add any that may be missing.
    - The Daily Quests page has also been updated with some quests that were missing and some corrections to level requirements.
    - Roll Call got a better looking page, along with some updated information.

​​
  • obielle
    Quickly putting this here since the event isn't permanent and started a couple of days ago. A page for the Gauntlet of Nemesis event has been added to the wiki. It currently only has the first Nemesis stage on there though 3 of them are currently available. I am working on adding the 2nd one but I have not tried the 3rd yet. Feel free to add in any info about those upcoming stages if you have any, as I usually don't get to try the Gauntlet until evening west coast server time.

Also a Wraith Hunters page has been created, since it's a currently ongoing event.

I would like to eventually add a section to our front page for ongoing events so they're easier to find when they are happening, however it's starting to run out of space...I'm going to temporarily add it for now, but I am going to look into finally giving the front page a makeover since I'd also love to put a news feed on it but there's no space with all the links on there right now.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    The Newspost that would have been scheduled today for Nemesis Gauntlet is getting delayed until Monday and only covers the first three stages anyways.

However, please feel free to use the photos on there when that post goes up to cross post to the wiki! :)
  • obielle
    edited September 2017
    Thanks, I'll be happy to use those! I was considering sacrificing one of my poor alts to get some images but your idea is much better :p

EDIT: Since I'm too lazy to create another post I just figured I'd edit this one. The Gauntlet of Nemesis page has information on all stages on it now, sorry for the delay! It might need some tweaking here and there because I admittedly was writing the rest of the page at 3am. I've also been making progress on that new front page but it might not be finished for a little while since I want to add some missing pages before I put it up - no red links this time!

Also thanks Kalyst for the images on that news post, they were really good! It also helped inspire me to get images for the rest of the instance though I sadly couldn't fit all of them in.

• obielle
    edited October 2017
    Oops, we haven't posted a wiki update in a while :p not sure if I'll remember all we've done recently but let's see...some of these I think happened before the last update post but I kinda forgot haha.

1. The Dragonbreath Weapons page got a bit of a reformat, and also has the weapon stats of each weapon type all in their own tabs at the bottom of the page. There's a bit of experimentation there right now with some item icons, they might be changed later in the future.
    2. Some progress being made to update all the Rank pages. Ranks 4, 5, 6, and 7 have been revamped. Just Rank 8 to go! Rank 8 first and second recast will come later on.
    3. Some progress is being made to revamp the front page. It's looking pretty decent so far, however it is missing some pages that haven't been created yet. I won't be changing the actual front page until there are no missing pages! This front page will include a video of the most recent expansion/content update, a twitter feed and a news feed, as well as some useful quick links.
    4. The Faction Exam Room has been moved to its own page after being on the main Faction Bases page for many years. All questions and answers have been updated to the current ones in the game.
    5. The Lothranis and Momaganon pages got split up into their own pages since the old title was pretty long. They also have a couple of pictures and a bit of an origin story as well.
    6. A growth chart template was created with most of the values for pet growth (which means how much of a stat a pet will get each time it levels). Not all the stats have been added since I appear to suck at math.
    7. A couple of Star Chart tables were added which shows how much EXP is needed to level a Star Chart and how many Horoscopes are needed to increase Astral Energy. I do have some data on the probabilities of getting an x-stat Star Chart but again I suck at math so this isn't on the wiki yet.
    8. The Mystic page has begun to gain some handy information thanks to a new contributor! They also created the Mystic Glyphs page as well. Thanks so much for your contributions so far!
    9. Some other skills/glyph pages were added - Cleric Glyphs, Duskblade Skills, Duskblade Glyphs, Mystic Skills, Psychic Skills and Psychic Glyphs. On the note of skills pages, I'm currently not satisfied with their format. I do plan to revamp them further at some point in the future which will also include tooltips.
    10. A Heavenfall Temple drop table was added.
    11. All Skill Books pages should now have all methods of acquiring skill books, including the new EU/AEU methods.
    12. The full question/answer list for the Scholarly Challenge (sometimes known as Naturalist's Challenge) was dumped onto the wiki. The rest of the page still lacks info.

Also next Monday (16th of October) the wiki is going to be migrating to a new server so it won't be able to be edited while the migration is happening. After it has been moved hopefully there will be no more server crashes and the like.

• obielle
    Just bumping to let you guys know that the wiki is now editable again! The wiki was migrating to a new server over the last week and it took a little longer due to some unexpected errors. There might be some errors here and there but they're working through those at the moment.

Happy editing!

• obielle
    edited November 2017
    It's been about a month since I last posted so I thought I'd post an update.

For the new front page, I'm hoping to have this done soon, once I've finished making the missing pages needed for it and am 100% sure about the links going up on the front page. I had to put it to a halt for a while since I had a lot of projects happening at once.

EDIT: IP issues were fixed just today it seems, so you should be able to edit without issue if you aren't logged into the wiki. Don't know if the wiki itself is still being slow still but it has improved over the past few days.

With no further ado, a list of stuff that's happened over the past month or so.
    • The Boundary page got a bit of a makeover with information on vitae pills and vitae required to level each boundary level.
    • Armor and Weapon pages were created to separate the old Armor and Weapons page that was made a couple months ago. @catgirldesu is also working on making a gear progression guide so that players of all levels can access nice up-to-date information on what gear they can get for their level.
    • The Heavy Build Venomancer page has gone through a revamp to include up-to-date information on how to build a Venomancer with heavy armor, including gear recommendations.
    • Many pages were added or updated for Creatures of Perfect World, or in particular the types of enemies we face in PWI. The pages added or updated were Wraiths, Changelings, Luneskans, Nightspikes, Nightmares, and Shoka.
    • The Mystic Plants and Mystic Summons pages were created/updated, so you can find more info on the various summons Mystics have. More information was also added into the Mystic class page.
    • The Rank 8 page got revamped, so that's all rank pages done except for Rank 8 first and second cast.
    • The Age of Spirits and Eclipse expansion pages got a revamp.
    • Lots of images have been categorized. This mostly makes it easier to find things like skill icons for making/editing pages.
    • I made some navboxes some months back that I thought were pretty ugly. Navboxes are the link boxes at the bottom of some pages that take you to similar pages, for example a link box containing all the dungeons. Anyways, I gave them a bit of a makeover so they look a little bit nicer, though it is kind of hard to accomplish because the wiki site is varying shades of brown.
    • Some more navboxes were also created. There are now navboxes for the Old Heaven's Tear maps, equipment, expansions, and regions. There will be more navboxes to make it easier to find stuff around the wiki.
    • I started creating lots of redirects for wiki pages, so that pages are easier to find when searching for them. These redirects include common misspellings as well.
    • Some pages have been made in preparation for the new front page: Stats, Star Rewards, and Events. The Events page is pretty bare bones at the moment and so it doesn't include a lot of events right now but will be added to later on.
    • Seeker Skills, Seeker Glyphs, Stormbringer Skills, Stormbringer Glyphs, Venomancer Skills, Wizard Skills, and Wizard Glyphs all added or updated. This means each class skill/glyph skill page is done! All-Class Skills aren't on the wiki yet but will be soon. The skills pages will also be going through another revamp in the future since they don't really have full descriptions for sage and demon skills.
    • The style of pages for pet groups is changing again, some pages have been updated to this new style (see Monkey (Pet Group) and Monkey Baby for examples). Basically each pet will have its own page again and a bit more info will be going into groups pages. Not many pages have been updated; the rest won't be getting updated for quite some time.

I hope I didn't miss anything there - there were a lot of updates it turns out! Thanks to everyone who has been helping contribute to the wiki thus far :smiley:

• sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    All you guys are very dedicated to this game and it’s nice. Very much appreciated for all ur volunteer time.
  • catgirldesu
    I thought it might be time to give some updates!

1. Gear Progression is mostly finished. It's just missing some of the lower level content.
    2. @obielle kindly made pages for all the Christmas events: Present Delivery Race, Christmas in Neverfall, Emperor's Cruise and Frost Kirin's Quest.
    3. For a complete list of events you can check the Events page.
    4. We also have a page for the upcoming expansion documenting all the news releases.
    5. Other small updates include some new artwork added to the PWI Art category. Some artworks were re-uploaded with clean, logo-less versions as well.
    6. A page for Hotkeys has been created by @obielle as well in preparation for... something exciting. mouse-34.gif

​​
  • obielle
    edited January 2018
    Time to update this thread again!

Update on the front page situation, going to attempt to have it up around the same time the expansion comes out. This pretty much includes adding a bunch of pages we don't have yet, but getting closer to having the ones we need.

Also I did attempt to update my projects page a bit to include a longer list of things that can be done to help the wiki. If you guys are interested and have any questions, feel free to ask on my profile or in this thread. You can also check out help.gamepedia.com for resources on how to make and edit pages.

Here's a list of other updates that happened over the past month.
    • The expansion page mentioned above was moved over to PWI Wonderland once it got an official name. Here you can find a collection of all the news posts and most images from said news posts.
    • We now have an Arc Codes page which contains current codes, and later, archived ones. Only people with accounts can edit it to add or remove codes. The formatting of the way we put codes up might change but haven't put much thought into it.
    • A page for the Sign-In Event (or Check-Ins, or whatever you might call it) has been created. It has EXP/Spirit values for several levels, more still need to be added. It will contain prizes that can be received each month as well as previous months when we get there.
    • @catgirldesu has added more info about Creatures in the game. Some new pages have been made such as Mirrorflower Citizens, the Raccoon Alliance, Snow Apes, Oren, Riptide, Sky Owls, Ice Goblins, and the Tyrant Army. Other pages were updated to include some more information, check out all of the Creatures on the page. Turns out there's a looot of different species in Perfect World!
    • Season Rewards have been updated for Dragons' Conquest as well, to reflect the rewards for the next season.
    • The Mini World Bosses page has new images now, though the information on it is still inaccurate in some places. Eventually I will be doing the same with World Bosses, though I am getting the images myself so in order to do that I need to actually find the World Bosses.
    • Also a lot of the dungeons pages (mainly the FB ones from level 19-89) have images of their bosses now. Again, most of these pages are not actually revamped; just image replacements.
    • Many pages were either created or got a revamp, as part of me overhauling UI pages for the front page which include Mailbox, Character Info, Chat, Storage, Pet Bag, Inventory, Skill, Macro, and Wardrobe. These pages aren't super important but pretty basic ones that we didn't have before.
    • A bit more work on updating old expansion pages, the PWI Elysium page has now been revamped. PWI Neverfall will be getting its revamp very shortly. Only two more expansions after those.
    • The Abbreviations and Terms page got moved and the formatting has been updated. The old page had a lot of opinionated text and super duper old abbreviations so I took those out. Lots of abbreviations are missing but will be added after the expansion stuff is out. I also plan to make another page like this one but categorized instead so you can find stuff like class-specific abbreviations easily.

That should about cover things for the past month.

Once the Wonderland expansion comes out we will be hard at work to add or update things relating to the expansion, so keep an eye out for those! We'll try to update here a bit more regularly for you guys so it's easier to find some of the newer stuff.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    Popping my head in here to say thanks so much to everyone for your continued contributions!

@obielle or @catgirldesu would you happen to have a Dropbox or something I can send you all our high res artwork we received for this expansion? The original file sizes are huge and can't be sent by normal means (email and such)

These collection of images would include -
    Casual General Summer Art
    Casual (Maid) Astrid Art
    Adventure Kingdom concept art
    Chibi's of the 4 Nation leaders (used on wanmei's official launch site)

I believe (?) you should have a good sized image of the logo already from the blogposts (when I right click save or copy it it gives me HUGE images)
  • obielle
    edited January 2018
    Yep, I have an old Dropbox laying around, I think I still have a message thread open so I'll send you a message. We might have a bit of trouble if the images are larger than 8MB though that would just mean we have to downsize the images a little bit in that case.

As for the logo, we picked up the one from the news post already so it's nice and large :smile:

Thanks!

EDIT: Message sent

• obielle
    edited January 2018
    The front page has officially been swapped over to its newer version! You can see it by going to pwi.gamepedia.com or just clicking here. It's got a few non-existent pages still which will be sorted out shortly. I think it got delayed enough! It hasn't quite got all its bells and whistles but hoping to add more to it soon! If you guys have suggestions for it feel free to let us know. One thing that I'll be doing later is getting a little image to put in the introduction part but I haven't gotten a hold of the image I want yet.

Enjoy! We'll also be posting about additions we make as we add or edit pages with the expansion's release :smiley:

EDIT: The front page might still look like the old version due to caching. You might need to clear your cache or wait a little bit until it appears.

• catgirldesu
    edited February 2018
    Expansion related updates are rolling in!

1. We have a revamped Faction Base page. It is not completed yet, but it has a lot of useful information regarding the new Faction Bases. We've also kept the Old Faction Base page for the sake of archiving it considering those bases existed for many years and it would be a shame to simply erase the information.
    2. The Title System page has been updated to include the latest and newest obtainable titles.
    3. The Perfect Chronicles has been updated with the newest additions. The new pages talk about Natya Veda, the Adventure Kingdom and the new Faction Trials.
    4. The General Pet Guide and the Pet Skills pages have been updated to include the new way and the new cost of purchasing the Faction Base pet skill scrolls.
    5. The Arigora Colosseum page now has a list of the season rewards, including screenshots of the exclusive fashion and the exclusive mount (taken from the news page).
    6. A page for the new Faction Trials has been created. It's mostly empty right now, only including names and maps, but it will be updated as soon as factions begin running the trials starting this week.
    7. All class Skill Books pages have been updated to include the latest skill book additions. Likewise, the class glyph pages have been updated with the two new sanctified skills for each class.
    8. The Wonderland expansion page has been updated to include the patch notes.
    ​​