Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 7/25/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited July 2017 in Official Announcements
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

We've changed some Item Stacks in the next content update! And also, have a snail mount!

dvo5n96ynmhm.png
Tagged:

Comments

• yuyi#4233
    yuyi#4233 Posts: 28 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 When should we expect this things you've been teasing us with, as for expansion/update? Sometime on August?
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    That snail though
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    i like to see some of those new battle pets

Battle Tiger 5/5 4/5 Bone Sickle Skill 2 Event Forge Tickets
    pet Feral Wolf 4.5/5 4/5 PvP damage reduction and HP boost 2 Event Forge Tickets

Spoopy Ghost 4.5/5 4/5 PvP damage reduction and HP boost 2 Event Forge Tickets
    pet Battle Deer 5/5 4/5 attack speed increase skill 2 Event Forge Tickets

Astral Drake 4/5 5/5 15% damage reduction skill 2 Event Forge Tickets
    pet Night Owl 5/5 3.5/5 Bone Sickle skill
    air pet 2 Event Forge Tickets
    pet Demonic Anglerfish 4/5 5/5 water damage skill
    water pet 1 Event Forge Ticket
    pet Fairy fox 4/5 5/5 15% damage reduction skill 2 Event Forge Tickets

do theses exist? kalystconquerer

feral wolf and battle tiger my top choices
  • laiwaisan
    ohhh is that new fash and will it be in cash shop?
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    O.O are theses pets you mentioned evolve able too QQ I really REALLY want a wolf pet QQ <.< other than the 19 ones
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @laiwaisan Alot of those pets you mention are probably...shall we say, unofficial ones *coughs* These forges/exchanges do not exist in our version. That being said, I would love to see if we could introduce new pets (especially evolving ones!) into the game that aren't Legendary pet status (In Cash Shop or Boutique).

*scribbles down more ideas for top secret projects*

And yes, we'll be expecting the content drop in the near future, so that's why you're starting to see spoilers rolling out! So far, I don't forsee delays, but never say never.
  • bebhy
    bebhy Posts: 2 Arc User
    thats why i cant login now...lol :'(:'(:'(:'(;)
  • laiwaisan
    Hey kalystconquerer actually you know what be the most awesomest pet ever the little kitten with the butterfly wing wings is so freaking adorable
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Love of the rep badges stack higher after I finish another rank 9 toon lol my timing is so bad . I do like this idea though
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • alphalordking
    alphalordking Posts: 29 Arc User
    Alot of those pets you mention are probably...shall we say, unofficial ones *coughs* These forges/exchanges do not exist in our version. That being said, I would love to see if we could introduce new pets (especially evolving ones!) into the game that aren't Legendary pet status (In Cash Shop or Boutique).

Can there be a version of Raging Silverbacks (Those armored Gorilas in Celestial Vale with a big silver sword) tameable for Venos ? Because I swear I'll buy it for my veno which I don't use right now (But I would start using, for that pet) <3.

Also... I neeed all those spoilers to be in our version QQ. The Earthguard Flyer from past spoiler, and fashions, and the transmutation stuff. My coins are going to suffer and I don't really care, I need them! <3.
    Total_Calm - 105 / 101 / 101 - [ ψ The Blue-Eyed Demon ψ ]
This discussion has been closed.