Can one play two characters simultaneously in Neverfall?

Options
maxgrimm
maxgrimm Posts: 1 Arc User
I keep seeing all these videos and posts online on how to log two characters at once, but every time the system tells me I'm already logged in...no luck. Any suggestions?

Answers

• daniel291184
    daniel291184 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    You need to create another account, when you log the first one the sistem is gonna tell you that becose is tryng to log the same account than arc, just click accept and put the 2nd account mail, or name and the password and you can log in. But you are going to need 2 arc accounts.

I hope that help and sorry for my bad english xD

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, people can dual client.
    Maximum of 2 characters logged in per person is allowed.

So you can either have 1 playing toon, and a catshop logged in.
    Or 2 playing, or 2 catshops.
    Up to you, max of 2.

To do it, you need 2 accounts. (one account cannot be logged on 2 characters simultaneously)
    And trying to open twice perfect world from the desktop icon will result in failure (as far as i remember)
    Just need to go where you installed perfect world and open the "Elementclient.exe", then you can open 2 clients and run both at once.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    I think they modified arc so that you can open two clients at the same through it, but you still need two accounts if you want to dual (the second client opened through arc will request you for login information)
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options

You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

There isn't a viable reason to create an excessive number of accounts, so any suspicious activity from now on will be fully dealt with. We aren't going to punish you for having existing accounts prior to this rule, but you can only be online on two at once at the most.

*Note: Excessive account creation has been and will continued to be pursued. Provided you did not abuse this before, you should have nothing to worry about.

You may only play on two characters at the same time. They can both level up OR one can level up while the other is a vendor alt OR both can be vendor alts.

but the most make more and pwe ignore this

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

Yes you may have 2 characters at the same time on separate clients in Neverfall! But two clients is the max for any single person.
    Arc should actually let you dual client by just hitting the "Play" button when inside the client.

Friendly reminder : I would advise against logging on a bunch of accounts at once or promoting this kind of activity. You never know who's listening--or reading. *cough cough*