Lost Characters?

Options
areebra
areebra Posts: 5 Arc User
So I've had an account I created like....WAY back...2004-2006 ish. I spent a lot of time on this game and I took a Haitus...before pwi switched over to Steam, then some other ones and now Arc. I was able to log back in a few times before just to see for kicks and giggles if I was still there and I was. However during this murge (and going off of my very old logins that I had written down forever ago haha) I cant find any of my characters and I looked all over. I was on Raging Tides and I understand that was moved into Tideswell. I've looked all over google and forums and see that they never Deleted any accounts pre-merge or after-merge. Unless I missed something. However is there anyway besides sending the Ticket to recover my characters or FIND them somehow haha. I had invested a lot of time back in the day and I was really....Really wanting to come back and I even made a new toon to play around on in case I had actually lost my beloved characters forever. Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If you were on Raging Tides you would now be on Tideswell did you check the right server?

Edit: My bad misread and didn't see you saw that you were on Tideswell now. Still worth double checking you checked the right server though
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • areebra
    Options
    npc15 wrote: »
    If you were on Raging Tides you would now be on Tideswell did you check the right server?

Edit: My bad misread and didn't see you saw that you were on Tideswell now. Still worth double checking you checked the right server though

Yeah I did and triple checked all my accounts cuz you know I double cliented back in the day haha. But nothing on any servers. I see somewhere where we were supposed to merge some old login accounts with Arc? But again was hoping there was something more simpler then the whole Ticket wait. ^_^;
  • zri
    zri Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Well I hate bringing bad ideas. But when was the last time you were online before checking? Maybe you have been **** and got all deleted? There have been some hackers rooming around a lot the past few years. So a ticket would be best to send and see. Worst case scenario you have been **** and deleted. :(
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah send a ticket and see if support has any info on what happened
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    I lost two characters with the merger and know someone else who lost four. We both sent tickets, and support basically responded with, "We have no idea what you're talking about. There is no record of any of these characters ever existing."

I'm guessing the issue stems with having too many characters on the account after the merger. But no 'official' clue.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    PWE did not delete any Chars / Toons during the merger and has never done so.

I would check all the servers to make sure. However I am aware that in some very small cases with the merger some toons where lost when the account was over the limit.

Since that was so long ago you are not likely to make any head way with that now. I would still check all the options out first mind.
  • areebra
    Options
    Well....i found my old journal with my old logins haha. I still have my toons :) thank you everyone for all the advice. Now...time to see how outdated I am with the game haha
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Welcome to Tideswell :)o:)>:)