QQme wants you!

csquared5
csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
Recruitment video

Created by Irre of QQme, Tideswell Server.

We Can. We Will. End of Story!
»Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Now if this woulda been on twilight temple server, that video woulda been a pretty good timing.
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Now if this woulda been on twilight temple server, that video woulda been a pretty good timing.

ha-ha true story
  • end101
    end101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello I am a very Very old Ex player.. QQme still exist? Glad it does that guild is old, lol saying that makes me old since i was there when it was formed by Archer and few Ex Empire members like me
    playing PWI on RT was one of the best mmo memories i ever had, maybe its nostalgic effect but when it comes to GvG pvp
    i never saw anything come close to the way PWI did it

Ex Empire Member "Marshal"
    Ex Infamy Member "Director"
    Ex QQme Member "Marshal"
    Ex Levi Member "Exe"
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    shopcheese wrote: »

What you talking about? Echo Number 1 PvP guild man! They merge all the bestest people, rename the bestest names, have 160 active members, rolls Crisis in xTW and always goes to TW!

Anyway...nice recruitment video! I concur with the comments on Youtube.
  • ooklong
    ooklong Posts: 7 Arc User
    aensidhe wrote: »
    What you talking about? Echo Number 1 PvP guild man! They merge all the bestest people, rename the bestest names, have 160 active members, rolls Crisis in xTW and always goes to TW!

Anyway...nice recruitment video! I concur with the comments on Youtube.

On TT, this is how Echo players match up against Vindicate's +12, Lv3 sharded, 20 Apt, Neuma Portal, with G17 weps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1AhkFBirQ&feature=youtu.be

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Don't worry someone will surely come and say it was just class balance so its all excused it makes all gear and teamwork irrelevant
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Fail. Echo wasnt even formed when this thread was made & I posted my comment.

But I know very well people will always try to talk bad about their enemies (: